What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
author-priyanka-bhardwaj.jpg

:wub:

Ese daikh kar to bangladeshi's ka rocket bina chalay leak ho jaay ga

Priyanka Bhardwaj, she should go to Bollywood, doesnt suit a beautiful lady like her getting involved in the dirty world of politics and nuclear warfare.
:smitten:

ENOUGH!! This is not a penthouse forum ..that everyone starts wagging tail, just because the author happens to be a lady.

IF you do not respect her for what she has written, at least respect her as a woman, and more than that, Indian men need to stop acting like cyber pimps, posting pics of Indian women for other nationalities to oogle and pass lewd comments on.

Yaar someone please close this thread. :disagree:

OK I have edited my posts. Those who quoted me please do the same.

Ese daikh kar to bangladeshi's ka rocket bina chalay leak ho jaay ga

Astagfirulllah ! :blink:

*Saved for showing to Mrs.Loveicon*

Isss keee baaad touuu aaapp kooo De-Nuclearize na kardiyaa jaiiii ! :rofl:

Astagfirulllah ! :blink:

*Saved for showing to Mrs.Loveicon*

Isss keee baaad touuu aaapp kooo De-Nuclearize na kardiyaa jaiiii ! :rofl:

I don't like Shakaity Bachay .......... :angry:

Anyway - to be on safe side, i have trained Home Ministry to use skype only :smokin:

Delusional Bangladeshi, it takes decade only to build facility to enrich Uranium beyond 90%.

Enriched Uranium kono holuder guro noy je kakur dokan theke kine anlam. :hitwall:
na na dada ora emon sob kotha bolche jeno china ar Russia kaku:lol: oder jonnoi uranium er dokan khule boshe ache ar ora gelei oder enriched uranium thongay kore diye debe:devil:!man this is truly hilarious,btw keep them coming as we are getting thoroughly entertained by these pole-vaulters:P!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom