What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone twit this thread link to writer's twitter account please...

I don't use Twitter. Someone please do so.

Man, I won't be able to leave her alone if she comes here :woot:

In conventional warfare, Myanmar does have a huge edge. Bangladesh doesn't have any answer for Burma's >700 tanks. Myanmar will just run over lungi soldiers.

I won't call that a war, it'll be a carnage.

Myanmar/Bangladesh border is very hilly. Not suitable for tank warfare.

I don't use Twitter. Someone please do so.

Man, I won't be able to leave her alone if she comes here :woot:

found her account, but she used it 12 times 7-8 months ago. Not regular... So you want me to twit?

na na dada ora emon sob kotha bolche jeno china ar Russia kaku:lol: oder jonnoi uranium er dokan khule boshe ache ar ora gelei oder enriched uranium thongay kore diye debe:devil:!man this is truly hilarious,btw keep them coming as we are getting thoroughly entertained by these pole-vaulters:P!

dada, mathay ghilu thakle bujhte ekhane shobai Moja korche, including Bangladeshirao...

For the security of nuclear weapons you also need strong conventional force ....Nuclear bangladesh will never be in the favor of india,US or isreal...Though being bangladeshi govt tilted towards india still india will not want to see anyother nuclear state in her neighborhood coz that might take away the somewhat dictating advantage india posses over bangladesh ...any hint to bangladesh's probability to nuclear development might result into something like what happened to iraq's nuclear facility or what was attempted at Pakistan's ....For that you need to have strong conventional force which bangladesh doesnot posses

So until you are not conventionally strong dont mess around with the idea of nuclear state coz it can backfire big time

Hills only slow down tanks, can't stop it. They can use the crests to guide their tank through it. Indian north east has the same terrain, maybe even more uneven. That's why i counted T-55s while talking about taking on Myanmar. And for the same reason India is collaborating with Poland to make a new breed of tank for hill warfare. Technologically advanced tanks like T-90s and Arjun is useless in such terrain, while T-72s will provide little advantage.

attachment.php

Bangladesh can utilize the situation in their favor by setting up mobile ATGM posts, but that advantage can easily be negated with few intelligent tactics.

BD section badly needs an Intl Mod, too many idiotic threads (not this one though) and bs posts!

Hills only slow down tanks, can't stop it. They can use the crests to guide their tank through it. Indian north east has the same terrain, maybe even more uneven. That's why i counted T-55s while talking about taking on Myanmar. And for the same reason India is collaborating with Poland to make a new breed of tank for hill warfare. Technologically advanced tanks like T-90s and Arjun is useless in such terrain, while T-72s will provide little advantage.

Bangladesh can utilize the situation in their favor by setting up mobile ATGM posts, but that advantage can easily be negated with few intelligent tactics.

What about APCs? Bangladesh operates over a thousand BTR-80s. And if I'm not mistaken, Myanmar operates a healthy number of Mi-35s. Those can come in handy for them.

Of-course, it's tactics that ultimately count.

When BA fought the Shanti Bahini in the CHT region, much of the fights were centered around guerrilla-like tactics. Tanks were hardly used. And BA had no gunships back then.

BD section badly needs an Intl Mod, too many idiotic threads (not this one though) and bs posts!

Agreed...

close this section because in 6 months we have 10 defense threads 990 non defense related threads

Agreed, but Kindly PM the suggestion to Webmaster, he generally wants direct communication rather than discussion on thread.

P.S. Chinese Moderator, Hu Songshan is best choice.

What about APCs? Bangladesh operates over a thousand BTR-80s. And if I'm not mistaken, Myanmar operates a healthy number of Mi-35s. Those can come in handy for them.

Of-course, it's tactics that ultimately count.

When BA fought the Shanti Bahini in the CHT region, much of the fights were centered around guerrilla-like tactics. Tanks were hardly used. And BA had no gunships back then.

APC's will move faster in those terrains, considering much of them weighs less than 20 tonnes compared to over 35 tonnes Tanks, but you can't put all your APCs in the front line at one go. There has to be successive layers of defense.

And i'll give much odd to Myanmar because they own a large fleet of light tank, and a fare number of APCs. With active Close Air Support from their 80 odd Mi-35s, and other convertibles like 20 Mi-17s, few Bells, and Dhruv (which India supplied for combat operations), they can wreck havoc on Bangladeshi mechanized armored columns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom