What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Burmese don't have any answer for our 6500 tanks (including 500 T-55s and 2000 Vickers MK3). In that case, we'll hang them by their balls. :D

Tanks under the Dhuti is not an answer.. Burmans are pretty badd a$$ ..

Tanks under the Dhuti is not an answer.. Burmans are pretty badd a$$ ..

How about MKI bombing raids over Myanmar? :lol:

Juntas aren't that idiot to take a fight with India, only some delusional lungi soldiers does.

Yeah, Junks through Chittagong hill tracts and Jungles! What are you smoking today?

The light tanks Burmese operate can go through even more extreme regions.

India are bending over backwards to win our favour so they're pretty safe. BD on the other hand...

India are bending over backwards to win our favour so they're pretty safe. BD on the other hand...

Dont get carried away you burmans...

We are just having a duet to see who can kick burmans more... ;)

It will be rather wise to help Maoist to develop dirty bomb. ;)

What do you think will happen to Bangladesh, once uranium used in the dirty bomb is traced back to Bangladesh using Nuclear forensics?? just like how traces of highly enriched Uranium found in Iranian centrifuges were traced back to Pakistan.

Do you think a tiny country like Bangladesh can afford to be nuked and hope to survive ??

And you would have already crossed Indian nuclear read lines, even our NFU doctrine will not be able save you.

What do you think will happen to Bangladesh, once uranium used in the dirty bomb is traced back to Bangladesh using Nuclear forensics?? just like how traces of highly enriched Uranium found in Iranian centrifuges were traced back to Pakistan.

Do you think a tiny country like Bangladesh can afford to be nuked and hope to survive ??

And you would have already crossed Indian nuclear read lines, even our NFU doctrine will not be able save you.

I am sure they can mine themselves in Indian forest... purify them to certain extent and take them to delhi. Where do you see BD in it. We may give them the blue print that again from an anonymous server located in usa. ;)

I am sure they can mine themselves in Indian forest... purify them to certain extent and take them to delhi. Where do you see BD in it. We may give them the blue print that again from an anonymous server located in usa. ;)

Purify to certain extent?

Is it sand and cement we are talking about, Idiot Bangladeshi?

And we gave them Blue Print, who exactly are we here? Delusional Bangladeshi lungi soldiers, who doesn't even have any operational nuclear reactor?

And any traces of exceeding unit particle ppm Uranium can be traced easily, when will bangladeshis quit Madrassah and learn some basic science. :hitwall:

Purify to certain extent?

Is it sand and cement we are talking about, Idiot Bangladeshi?

And we gave them Blue Print, who exactly are we here? Delusional Bangladeshi lungi soldiers, who doesn't even have any operational nuclear reactor?

And any traces of exceeding unit particle ppm Uranium can be traced easily, when will bangladeshis quit Madrassah and learn some basic science. :hitwall:

Now I know you started shiitting your pants... run dhuti run... :D

I heard 1/2 of WB already occupied by brave soldiers of Mao. ;)

1. I can confidently say that I feel the Bangladeshi military has no interest in a nuclear programme.

2. Our military is sufficient to deal with external threats from India and Burma.

The Burmese however must never acquire a bomb or that changes the whole of south-east Asia completely including Thailand, Bangladesh and others in the region.

Now I know you started shiitting your pants... run dhuti run... :D

I heard 1/2 of WB already occupied by brave soldiers of Mao. ;)

Lol, yeah, we have some pussies doing 'Mao Mao' here. You count them too. :D

If moral support is all you willing to offer..then you guys are pretty safe and so are we. They are a rag-tag militia, which fights against the Indian state and not its people..they are hard pressed to find enough clothes to cover themselves in those forests.

You expect them to mine naturally occurring uranium and run it through (what ??) centrifuge to purify that uranium and then you Bangladeshi(who do not know 'N' in nuclear physics) will provide them blue print for a weapon, that no Bangladeshi has even been in proximity off or even ever seen in their entire lives ..LOL..Good Plan !!

I can understand Indians & pakistanis trolling but why is a member from mayanmar, a country of cave men living in Paleolithic era farting here. First they should make decent clothes for themselves and then if at all possible , conceive to dream about taking part in a discussion of nukes. There whole country survives on cost effective pharmaceuticals from BD. This is just one of the many sectors where they would have died without us.

@Loki, The tread title should have been "perception of a delusional Indian journalist on BD nuclear programme". That would have been more reasonable. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
someone twit this thread link to writer's twitter account please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom