What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great news:blink:
But it still won't get BD nearer to getting a nuke as it will be accompanied by IAEA safeguards probably...........

I was replying to a person who said Bangladesh won't get nuclear technology.
And about nukes, its very unlikely and even if we do start a program, then it will be after we transfer most of our market to Asia from EU

It will be rather wise to help Maoist to develop dirty bomb. ;)

It will be rather wise to help Maoist to develop dirty bomb. ;)
low lives such as you can only think of making dirty bombs to kill lakhs of ppl just because it suits ur ugly fantasies.

BD economy depends 70 % to US and EU. BD can not sustain sanctions which will come up as gift with any nuclear attempt.
You can have nuclear enery only for peace purpose by for nuclear bomb it big NO.

I was replying to a person who said Bangladesh won't get nuclear technology.
And about nukes, its very unlikely and even if we do start a program, then it will be after we transfer most of our market to Asia from EU

BD economy and export depends too much on west and on garment export. Its not easy to transfer it to Asia.

But dont know what will happen if this is true..

http://www.weeklyblitz.net/2522/myanmar-develops-nuclear-weapon

BD economy depends 70 % to US and EU. BD can not sustain sanctions which will come up as gift with any nuclear attempt.
You can have nuclear enery only for peace purpose by for nuclear bomb it big NO.

BD economy and export depends too much on west and on garment export. Its not easy to transfer it to Asia.

But dont know what will happen if this is true..

Myanmar develops nuclear weapon :: Weekly Blitz

Chinese companies are coming in Bangladesh these days, if we can grab a portion of their market and also of Russia through Belarus then we can significantly reduce the dependence on west(except Russia). And we would also need strong support from China and Russia to ensure our safety along with a strong navy and air force. Then again, as i said highly unlikely in the coming 2 decades to start nuke program.

Meh Myanmar will probably get confused of how nukes work and blow themselves up :lol:

India and China should put a stop to this. A BD nuclear plant is going to have a meltdown and pollute the whole region. I wouldn't trust such an illiterate country with nuclear power.

I think discussion about that lady seems more serious than BD attending nuclear weapons...:D

India and China should put a stop to this. A BD nuclear plant is going to have a meltdown and pollute the whole region. I wouldn't trust such an illiterate country with nuclear power.
Right on spot buddy.
Anyways in a conventional war with BD,Myanmar will give a a$$ whipping to BDians.

:woot: what has the world come to, burmans calling us illiterate :cry: .... And you know that Russians are gonna operate it right? :lol:

Only reason I like this thread:
0541615801_small.jpg

This item bomb is way mroe destructive than any nuclear bomb Bangladesh will have in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom