What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...You know what, the Nuclear Engineering Department In DU is Chaired by one of my closest and dearest Professor. He is one of the best. Got his Ph.D from st. Pittsburgh....:tup:

Nothing is resolved, its time we annex Arakan. Arakan is Myanmar occupied Bangladeshi territory.

hahaha...couldn't agree more bro :P

How do you know that?

News only talks about training engineers to operate the plant, not TOT.

I doubt if he understands what ToT is.

Smaller countries then BD have done this, why the negative attitude? I still think they should at-least start working towards that end. Geopolitics might give them an opportunity in near future.

Israel is America's 51st state :P

Technically, we aren't under any form of alliance, nor an ally of any major country.

The point being that there are too many economic, political and technical risks in Bangladesh going nuclear-armed.

A sufficient naval and air force is more feasible.

Wow. SO for couple of reactors you people are buying Russians are giving you all their technology designing and building reactors and centrifuges for enrichment. They haven't sold this kind TOT to even IRAN with such deep pockets. And you are a poor country. My GOD how did you guys do that. Did you sleep with them?

someone is **** hurt :bunny:

We dont need nukes. just missiles with enough juice to do serious damage to anything within 50- 800 km

i am a total nube on missiles by the way:whistle:

How do you know that?

News only talks about training engineers to operate the plant, not TOT.

I read the summary of the original MOU signed between BD and Russia which was published in the newspaper.

^^ And my professor is in the charge of producing students those will go to russia to train. Heard some russian professor will also be teaching in that Dept...

We don't have oil like Iran. Won't be no sanctions.

LOL Who said oil= Sanctions, Sanctions come when you test nuke or long range missiles as iran and recently N.Korea is sanctioned by United Snakes of A$sh0les for testing long range rocket.

BD should be given nuclear reactors for civilian use at this moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom