What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pm calls it a warship dude.. Bangladesh to export warship: PM

Also you yourself shared this pic, made in bangladesh Juddhojahaaj :P

189384_499169090124078_780963613_n.jpg

The first photo you shared is a landing craft, the second photo you shared a patrol boat. Hasina knows nothing about military, it was just her political statement, she have said more weird things than that, like Giving 40 taka rice in 8 taka after coming to power... I don't go to market. Please someone tell the price now!

:lol:

Calm down. No need to get skivvies in your twist.:P

Btw, do u understand that it will be detrimental for your own people? :lol:

Man, BD section is hilarious! :yahoo:

PS: I am neither a hindu, nor a "guy" :-)

Aila - Desi mahila!!!! :woot:

After 2016, will you live in Energy crisis. As far I know, Bangladesh got loadshedding. How long you can go? Bangladesh will go for faster Industrialization within 2020. Do you want to buy it from China or Pakistan or India? How much you can afford? You are talking like a fool. Kicking out Muslims! Kicking out Buddhists! They can't afford it. India will get no assistance if there is a war against them. No single European nation can help India great deal, forget US. They are afraid to face even Chinese politicians.

1. Calm down.

2. I am not talking about nuclear energy but nuclear weapons!

3. The reference to Muslims and Buddhists was alluding to the Burmese regimes call a few months ago to kick out 0.8 million Muslims from the country.

Relatively civilized countries like India and Bangladesh would never have politicians say something like that.

@iajdani, please ignore the Indian & Pakistani trolls and the "Bangladeshi" trolls (Zabaniya a.k.a "Loki", Darkprince, Kobiraaz) who don't really like Bangladesh and are just here to troll and be idiotic.

1. Let us remove the question of "capability" i.e can Bangladesh produce/acquire nuclear weaponry and the separate question of can it deliver them.

Let us focus on the question of what would make Bangladesh want to acquire nukes, as a respected and mature poster I want your opinion.

2. In my opinion there is no need for Bangladesh to acquire nukes.

Why?

This is a serious escalation of the military status quo in south Asia/south east Asia.

India does not want to and cannot invade/occupy us.

India feels the same way about Sri Lanka, it would not want to and cannot invade/conquer Sri Lanka.

So we should not feel worried about India.

Burma has a pathetic military which is being taken on by Kachin guerillas and Burma has little control over vast parts of its land.

3. Some are saying India bullies Bangladesh.

I disagree.

a: Bangladesh refuses to give India it's much needed transit.
b: Bangladesh works with China militarily.
c: Even now India accuses Awami League run Bangladesh of being host to guerilla groups.

Nort-East militants trained in Bangladesh: Manik Sarkar | Niti Central

d: Bangladesh is taking India to court over the Bay of Bengal issue.

As we know razakars/jamatis (who hate Bangladesh and are Pakistani-wannabes) want to undermine Bangladesh in every way and to present it as a failure to convince people that independence is wrong and that Bangladesh be made a colony of Pakistan again. This forum has some razakars/jamatis who are anti-Bangladeshi and thus push the whole "Bangladesh is RAW-controlled" nonsense.

India is not a major security problem for us, and in some ways is a relatively responsible and mature state (stress on "relatively).

4. The only reason I can ever see Bangladesh ever needing to have nuclear weapons is if Burma tries to acquire them.

If Burma ever acquired them it is beyond no doubt or military leadership will immediately discuss whether to start the process of acquiring nukes (how/how long is another question I will leave for Indian/Pak/razakar trolls to argue over).

If Burma uses nukes to intimidate us e.g. over maritime territory or the Rohingya issue it is 90% certain we will decide to acquire nukes to achieve military parity.

If however Burma continues down the path of democratization and being moderate then this is not an issue.

Your opinions/thoughts appreciated please.

(Please quote this post as I do not want to waste my time wading through nonsense from Indians/Pakistanis/razkars and want to go to your post directly).

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
its time this thread is made into a sticky:lol:

4. The only reason I can ever see Bangladesh ever needing to have nuclear weapons is if Burma tries to acquire them.

If Burma ever acquired them it is beyond no doubt or military leadership will immediately discuss whether to start the process of acquiring nukes (how/how long is another question I will leave for Indian/Pak/razakar trolls to argue over).

If Burma uses nukes to intimidate us e.g. over maritime territory or the Rohingya issue it is 90% certain we will decide to acquire nukes to achieve military parity.

If however Burma continues down the path of democratization and being moderate then this is not an issue.

Your opinions/thoughts appreciated please.

(Please quote this post as I do not want to waste my time wading through nonsense from Indians/Pakistanis/razkars and want to go to your post directly).

Thanks.

Maritime boundary issue with Myanmar is already resolved. Please get your news straight.

The matter of a nuclear Myanmar was already discussed here.

Rest of your post are irrelevant.

Maritime boundary issue with Myanmar is already resolved. Please get your news straight.

The matter of a nuclear Myanmar was already discussed here.

Rest of your post are irrelevant.

Nothing is resolved, its time we annex Arakan. Arakan is Myanmar occupied Bangladeshi territory.

The deal covers complete TOT on nuclear field. Not only the power production. It will cover mining, enriching, building reactor and designing. Deal also includes training of BD engineers in Russia and provide hand in experience in nuclear plant in Russia. Russia also offering scholarship to Russian universities.

How do you know that?

News only talks about training engineers to operate the plant, not TOT.

Only those who think BD acquiring Nuke is credible and feasible are idiots and should have their head checked!

Only those who think BD acquiring Nuke is credible and feasible are idiots and should have their head checked!
Smaller countries then BD have done this, why the negative attitude? I still think they should at-least start working towards that end. Geopolitics might give them an opportunity in near future.

Smaller countries then BD have done this, why the negative attitude? I still think they should at-least start working towards that end. Geopolitics might give them an opportunity in near future.

which smaller country bro? Israel? North Korea? Bangladesh is neither north korea nor Israel! North Koreans eat grass for their nukes while Israel is just another proxy state of America. Bangladesh is member of NAM without any all weather ally, 150m million people heavily depended on trade and remittence! Its not feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom