What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh is going to test its nuclear bomb on Myanmar, they have plenty of unused lands. Not a big deal :d

Khan, what you want me to do! we were just sharing a news and they were bombing and annexing us.

Being NPT - BD any time go for nuclear power generation whenever they can afford it and no country will object this as those facilities will be under IAEA observation and provider will be maintaining & controlling it. But some BD members started debate of developing nuclear bomb and project it as it's walk in park

Bangladesh making nukes,ICBMs,cruise missiles,submarines,..oh my god :hitwall: now we will see making a "manned" spacecraft to make a journey outside the solar system :lol::rofl:

The deal covers complete TOT on nuclear field. Not only the power production. It will cover mining, enriching, building reactor and designing. Deal also includes training of BD engineers in Russia and provide hand in experience in nuclear plant in Russia. Russia also offering scholarship to Russian universities.

Wow. SO for couple of reactors you people are buying Russians are giving you all their technology designing and building reactors and centrifuges for enrichment. They haven't sold this kind TOT to even IRAN with such deep pockets. And you are a poor country. My GOD how did you guys do that. Did you sleep with them?

@ OP... BanglaDesh needs to meet Mr A Q Khan.. He will give you great deals in festive offer and may set you with many other countries for e.g. North Korea, Iran. ;)

Matters as long as you remain as stone head mullahs with 3rd world mentality. Just join the big club and nobody will question you whether you are muslim

did i react now ?:angry::angry::angry: show you some balls?

Bangladesh making nukes,ICBMs,cruise missiles,submarines,..oh my god :hitwall: now we will see them making a "manned" spacecraft to make a journey outside the solar system :lol::rofl:

I wouldn't trust a Bangladeshi to make a cup of coffee let alone a nuclear bomb.

lol...this thread is still running!!!

I wouldn't trust a Bangladeshi to make a cup of coffee let alone a nuclear bomb.

They make deadly warships though, here is the latest state of the art warship from BD :D

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

They make deadly warships though, here is the latest state of the art warship from BD :D

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

this is warShip? So our Rickshaws are Ferraris? It is at best a landing craft for crossing rivers! Not to attack Omaha beach! Get over it!

the day BD even think about a bomb will see tejas doing live practice on it's soil :woot:

Your pm calls it a warship dude..

So? She's a politician. Not a military person, nor an iota or knowledge regarding military matters.

One of your great generals said this:

"I wonder whether those of our political masters who have been put in charge of the defence of the country can distinguish a mortar from a motor; a gun from a howitzer; a guerrilla from a gorilla, although a great many resemble the latter."
-Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw

Don't hijack the thread.

Same here regarding you people :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom