What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, they never cancelled their nuclear energy projects. They simply postponed them for various reasons.

Get your news straight:
Thailand delays first nuclear power plant to 2023 | Reuters
NUKE POWER OR CALAMITY: Can greedy BN be trusted not to MESS UP?

Malaysia's one is dodgy right now. They don't have any severe energy issues unlike Bangladesh. So no need to rush.

Bangladesh's nuclear energy deal with Russia is going well (I think). I'm sure something will come up. Nobody here is opposing that.

Now, your point being?

No. Loki they didn't postpone. They take a step and then go back. It's game. I know quite well what happened to Malaysia. You need to take a look at their blogs or talk to someone who is Malaysian. I did talk about this matter as there are quite a few Malaysian here. They do regret how it turned out. They think it as they got 2 yrs behind. I just got tired. See you tomorrow. Just don't write. Have a look at blogs. Papers and read dude , read. You need to read. Give 24 hours on this and search all about Nuclear talks of Malaysia and Thailand. You will see something happened which lead to something and somehow they got a big 0 result.

My point is start peaceful, but if India defies, go Military. China will help. I don't want to see Bangladesh regret like Malaysia. Today there are 100s troubles if Malaysia want to go for Nuclear Energy. China won't allow it as they are not providing that many help to China. Same reason is to Thailand. They are fooled.

Be silent like them or turn into a Japan, Algeria like nation. Sri Lanka will make one too. Talking is going on.

On a serious note, I would be very worried if I were living in BD and there was going to be a nuclear plant. This whole thing has meltdown written all over it.

Let's not beat about the bush. We need nuclear weapons and delivery system to send these 1,500 km. Without this India will continue to bully us, interfere in our affairs, sabotage our progress and generally misbehave. If a nation much divided like India with the largest number of poor and hungry in the world, can have nukes, why not us? Our growth is gallop once we are confident of ourselves after acquiring nuclear weapons.
Could be if you guys survive all the sanctions.

Let's not beat about the bush. We need nuclear weapons and delivery system to send these 1,500 km. Without this India will continue to bully us, interfere in our affairs, sabotage our progress and generally misbehave. If a nation much divided like India with the largest number of poor and hungry in the world, can have nukes, why not us? Our growth is gallop once we are confident of ourselves after acquiring nuclear weapons.

my dear your economy will go to drain in few weeks after world know you even steal 1kg uranium or you try to get design of a military reactor .you didn't taste sanctions yet but let me told you your country can face sanctions of 6 months .thousands will die if its happen .

Oh this is the best one:

GREAT QUOTES 4.0 - "You will see something happened which lead to something and somehow they got a big 0 result" - TheRafael00000

What is wrong about that! Malaun.

Oh this is the best one:

GREAT QUOTES 4.0 - "You will see something happened which lead to something and somehow they got a big 0 result" - TheRafael00000
I write much better than you. I can bet that. Malaun.

my dear your economy will go to drain in few weeks after world know you even steal 1kg uranium or you try to get design of a military reactor .you didn't taste sanctions yet but let me told you your country can face sanctions of 6 months .thousands will die if its happen .

Real truth. We are going for peaceful one. Only if India strikes, here is the big question. Then we must go for Chinese help. NOt to mention, even to Pakistan.

ya, let's bet, chk my any post, if i have abused anyone.

lol. you write good. better is
let's bet. Chk my any post, if i abused anyone! Malaun.

Could be if you guys survive all the sanctions.

how a country with 18 crrore public and 147570 km land please explain :) what they will use for eat if trade and exports finish and world just move? in real world if BD try it US may send their FM and BD will stop it :) its out of question in BD gov papers .but its PDF ;)

28 Pages of Trash! LOL@PDF members!

its call fun time we enjoy naswar corner -stupid and funny - whatever - members club -BD defense:P

Bangladesh needs to manage its national security environment better to keep Indian influence in check. It's not as hard as it appears.

No. Loki they didn't postpone. They take a step and then go back. It's game. I know quite well what happened to Malaysia. You need to take a look at their blogs or talk to someone who is Malaysian. I did talk about this matter as there are quite a few Malaysian here. They do regret how it turned out. They think it as they got 2 yrs behind. I just got tired. See you tomorrow. Just don't write. Have a look at blogs. Papers and read dude , read. You need to read. Give 24 hours on this and search all about Nuclear talks of Malaysia and Thailand. You will see something happened which lead to something and somehow they got a big 0 result.

My point is start peaceful, but if India defies, go Military. China will help. I don't want to see Bangladesh regret like Malaysia. Today there are 100s troubles if Malaysia want to go for Nuclear Energy. China won't allow it as they are not providing that many help to China. Same reason is to Thailand. They are fooled.

Be silent like them or turn into a Japan, Algeria like nation. Sri Lanka will make one too. Talking is going on.

So it's a question of "what-if"?

It's the present that matters. Nor does it matter what goes on in another country.

There's no reason for India to oppose the nuclear deal with Russia. They buddies to each other for crying out loud!

And I hope the deal gets secured. Bangladesh badly needs energy.

Don't say anything bad about Japan now :no:

And Sri Lanka is talking? About what?

Real truth. We are going for peaceful one. Only if India strikes, here is the big question. Then we must go for Chinese help. NOt to mention, even to Pakistan.

lol. you write good. better is
let's bet. Chk my any post, if i abused anyone! Malaun.

but when you have generators of nuclear power training to use them and Russia provide you fuel .your whole thing will be under IAEA why thy hell someone attacked you ? its in every country on earth at least more then 100 countries have it no body attack you because you generate power . and remember its expensive power not free .

Question is not BD becoming a nuclear nation. Question is will Uncle Sam and his minions will allow another Islamic Nation having Nukes Answer is Big No. How will u keep it secret that u r working on nukes. And where will u test it.

As far as i know IF the deal is finalized Russia will provide generator not enrichment technology - They will provide you required level of enriched uranium and will even take depleted rods back. I don't know what kind of ToT it is regarding going nuke

The deal covers complete TOT on nuclear field. Not only the power production. It will cover mining, enriching, building reactor and designing. Deal also includes training of BD engineers in Russia and provide hand in experience in nuclear plant in Russia. Russia also offering scholarship to Russian universities.

It's not fun. It's the question of right. We will use it for peaceful purpose, who the hell India got to do about this! They are way too much. They think they can annex us. They are going for World Conquer. Those ******* s need to learn something that they aren't even a *****. With f***** *** ***** and of course not **** **** . Sure they are *** ** *****.

why so much anger on dead issue bro :undecided: i told you if Russia gives you and NSG passed it you work under IAEA no one care to attack on power plant .

Bangladesh needs to manage its national security environment better to keep Indian influence in check. It's not as hard as it appears.

So it's a question of "what-if"?

It's the present that matters. Nor does it matter what goes on in another country.

There's no reason for India to oppose the nuclear deal with Russia. They buddies to each other for crying out loud!

And I hope the deal gets secured. Bangladesh badly needs energy.

Don't say anything bad about Japan now :no:

And Sri Lanka is talking? About what?

I agree. But it wasn't the same back in 3-4 page. They don't want to let Bangladesh even have a facility, forget Energy. I was all talking about blackout. Peaceful use. Every time I used that 'if', when they were talking about military step. Japan lost two islands to Russia, one to US and now to China. Next one is going to Korea as even they got something to do. I didn't say a bad word about Japan. Japan lost the WW2. So keep it that way. But it won't remain the same for long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom