What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT QUOTES - "If we don't have it by 2020, you are not going to have it till 2050" - TheRafael00000.

but world is going to end at 21 dec so BD has very short time left :)

GREAT QUOTES 3.0 - "Talking is Emerging to relaunch a step to go for Nuclear" - TheRafael00000.

Do you want to teach me! Plz go ahead. Enlighten me. There is everything right about that sentence. Com' on!

Yep. And that stuff would be sourced solely from the Russians strictly for energy generation.

I'm confused as to what and how some of my countrymen are suggesting with this "ToT" thing......where did China come from?

On a another note, his has got to be biggest troll thread in the history of PDF.

I am so proud...:cry:

*ahem*....no....

As far as i know IF the deal is finalized Russia will provide generator not enrichment technology - They will provide you required level of enriched uranium and will even take depleted rods back. I don't know what kind of ToT it is regarding going nuke

As far as i know IF the deal is finalized Russia will provide generator not enrichment technology - They will provide you required level of enriched uranium and will take depleted rods back.

they don't know ABC of this they think russia will give them reactors they will mine from selhit and make a bomb :rofl:

Did I say anything about nukes! lol! Why you just jump on! Malaysia was looking for peaceful nuclear Energy but they didn't build it because they think this can bring threat something that happened in Japan DaiIchi reactor. Well, they forecast it even before that happened in Japan! That was good but yet that was mistake. They should have gone for nuclear. They are now going for Green Economy and Green Energy which is a pure shock. Talking is Emerging to relaunch a step to go for Nuclear. If they had done this, they would have already Energy sufficient.

First of all, they never cancelled their nuclear energy projects. They simply postponed them for various reasons.

Get your news straight:
Thailand delays first nuclear power plant to 2023 | Reuters
NUKE POWER OR CALAMITY: Can greedy BN be trusted not to MESS UP?

Malaysia's one is dodgy right now. They don't have any severe energy issues unlike Bangladesh. So no need to rush.

Bangladesh's nuclear energy deal with Russia is going well (I think). I'm sure something will come up. Nobody here is opposing that.

Now, your point being?

As far as i know IF the deal is finalized Russia will provide generator not enrichment technology - They will provide you required level of enriched uranium and will even take depleted rods back. I don't know what kind of ToT it is regarding going nuke

That's what I'm confused about as per some member's statements here.

they don't know ABC of this they think russia will give them reactors they will mine from selhit and make a bomb :rofl:

They can do it by themselves as they already have seasoned scientists, i was just saying jagtay rahna Russia pay na rahna

That's what I'm confused about as per some member's statements here.

same fuel will be from russia they will make generator in BD nad may be attached a very small training reactor like indo-pak got in 50s .you will pay for fuel which enriched in russia and they will maintain power plant and train you guys how to use it .simply

Let's not beat about the bush. We need nuclear weapons and delivery system to send these 1,500 km. Without this India will continue to bully us, interfere in our affairs, sabotage our progress and generally misbehave. If a nation much divided like India with the largest number of poor and hungry in the world, can have nukes, why not us? Our growth is gallop once we are confident of ourselves after acquiring nuclear weapons.

and yes all this will be under IAEA also deal will be passed from NSG .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom