What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot: what has the world come to, burmans calling us illiterate :cry: .... And you know that Russians are gonna operate it right? :lol:

This dude somehow went out of Myanmar and has the opportunity to use Internet! What is myanmar's contribution to the world??? Never heard anything!

Uski aur aapki, dono ki bhaabhi hai. Please respect by future wife :chilli:

hum bhabhi wala system hi nhi rakhty apny brain computer main

man_brain.jpg

India and China should put a stop to this. A BD nuclear plant is going to have a meltdown and pollute the whole region. I wouldn't trust such an illiterate country with nuclear power.

India and China both wants to be part of it and want to sell their tech too...

The only option left for Myanarese to run away to Africa and live with donkeys.. ;)

In conventional warfare, Myanmar does have a huge edge. Bangladesh doesn't have any answer for Burma's >700 tanks. Myanmar will just run over lungi soldiers.

I won't call that a war, it'll be a carnage.

In conventional warfare, Myanmar does have a huge edge. Bangladesh doesn't have any answer for Burma's >700 tanks. Myanmar will just run over lungi soldiers.

Better careful with your NE and Manipur. Burmans have a special eye for that region. Last time we saved that..but this time we are no more there.

lol, Lungi is burmese word, tera master ka, ye vi chaat le

So BDians are wearing the old chaddis of their burmese landlords.
BTW time is not far when Burmese will take back CHT which is rightfully theirs.

Imagine if a BD nuke plant got flooded. It would be like Fukushima x100.

Better careful with your NE and Manipur. Burmans have a special eye for that region. Last time we saved that..but this time we are no more there.

And Burmese don't have any answer for our 6500 tanks (including 500 T-55s and 2000 Vickers MK3). In that case, we'll hang them by their balls. :D

Yeah, Junks through Chittagong hill tracts and Jungles! What are you smoking today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom