What's new

BANGLADESH vs WEST INDIES CWC 2011 ON 4-3-2011

^ Thats exactly what makes them bad bowlers.

Yes i agree with u... I too hate them for that.... But i hope they will put more effort when it will be required in knock outs...
More disappointing is that i dont see any new talent coming in near future(as we saw almost all the young bowlers in IPL)

56/8.......they shud hav sent Ashraful up the order after the fall of early wickets........was a crucial game for Bangladesh...they seem to hav missed the chance here...

And they were dreaming of winning the world cup:lol: .... Its time to strip of Bangladesh's test status, and give it to Ireland or something. They are just not good enough.

And they were dreaming of winning the world cup:lol: .... Its time to strip of Bangladesh's test status, and give it to Ireland or something. They are just not good enough.

Yes,, i agree with u.... In last 10 years they won only one test (that too against Zimbabwe) and lost 36 tests...:undecided:

man let them play i have hopes one day they will be asian tiger

Both of todays matches were BORING.

Complete time waste.

All out for 58

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Lowest score ........................

Why is no members other than Indians here..??/

Is Cricket an emotional affair???

Back
Top Bottom