What's new

Bangladesh Vs India World Cup 2019, Birmingham

Good Lucky to East Pakistan , Smack India for us
Good one.

Blaming Dhoni and Jadhav is understandable but misplaced. Jadhav has never been a big hitter - and Dhoni is past his prime as a pure hitter. Dhoni still finished with a decent strike rate. Stupid selection - Rahane, Gill, Pujara, Rayadu - all are better than the idiots they have taken.

Bangladesh should be able to pull a victory, if they play their natural game and don't succumb to pressure.

I wish bangladesh wins and beat india.Our fans should not support india like mistake they did in last eng vs india match and never pray for india success although it may result in Pakistan not qualifying to semifinals.We should not compromise on our dignity.Win or lose is secondary matter and should not be above nation respect and dignity

Last edited:
Recently Bangladeshis hate towards India has become one core issue now. Bangalis except the Hasina government just love to hate....every Bangali you meet just donot like when thier cricket team doesnot win agianst India which would result in loosing face.

One thing foe sure..:BD is a better team in world cup than Pakistan while competing with India...So for sure, it will be a good competative match.

One thing foe sure..:BD is a better team in world cup than Pakistan while competing with India...So for sure, it will be a good competative match.

BD Vs Pak will be a fun game to watch :)

10 bucks on Bangladesh ....with the way they have been consistently performing.

I was talking about Pakistani cricketers who were wishing win for India. I did not expect anything from India. Its not about winning or losing which is part of game but lack of intent of winning which people are talking about. You have wickets in hand scored 27 runs in first ten overs and then you have wickets in hand n last 15 overs and still play like test match which created doubts
I think we both agree on the first part, but Pakistanis should be angry at their own team or be happy if they perform better. Many Pakistanis are calling the Indian team cowards and what not which is stupid, as the Indian team plays to entertain Indians.
Let's say the Indian team deliberately lost to England, there is a perfectly rational reason for that possibility as well, Indians will forgive the team if we don't win the cup but will be very angry if they lose to Pakistan in the semis (like what happened with you guys in 2011). The point is, Pakistanis getting bitter or sad because of the Indian team's performance doesn't make an iota of sense, nobody cares not Indians nor the Indian team.

I wish bangladesh wins and beat india.Our fans should not support india like mistake they did in last eng vs india match and never pray for india success although it may result in Pakistan not qualifying to semifinals.We should not compromise on our dignity.Win or lose is secondary matter and should not be above nation respect and dignity
Pakistani fans before the India England match - "the power of South Asia will defeat the colonial oppressor!"
After India loses - "Bangladesh should decimate India as India failed to save us!"
:hitwall:
My two cents, please don't attach a lot of emotions with something as unpredictable as cricket matches. Take for example this statement by you, what if India soundly defeats BD?

Good Lucky to East Pakistan , Smack India for us
I am sure they will feel like smacking something after being called "East Pakistan".

Not interested whoever won its a A team to B team of same country.

Three changes expected in the team M Agarwal inplace of K L Rahul to consolidate Opening, Karthik in place of K M Jadhav (only if two spinners are played), Bhuvi & Jadeja in place of Chahal & K Yadhav

I think we both agree on the first part, but Pakistanis should be angry at their own team or be happy if they perform better. Many Pakistanis are calling the Indian team cowards and what not which is stupid, as the Indian team plays to entertain Indians.
Let's say the Indian team deliberately lost to England, there is a perfectly rational reason for that possibility as well, Indians will forgive the team if we don't win the cup but will be very angry if they lose to Pakistan in the semis (like what happened with you guys in 2011). The point is, Pakistanis getting bitter or sad because of the Indian team's performance doesn't make an iota of sense, nobody cares not Indians nor the Indian team.

Pakistani fans before the India England match - "the power of South Asia will defeat the colonial oppressor!"
After India loses - "Bangladesh should decimate India as India failed to save us!"
:hitwall:
My two cents, please don't attach a lot of emotions with something as unpredictable as cricket matches. Take for example this statement by you, what if India soundly defeats BD?

I am sure they will feel like smacking something after being called "East Pakistan".
I cannot speak for all but my point is simple that no team should lose match deliberately because its not good for game of cricket and its spirit of of fairness. Its delight to watch when players fight hard and look desperate for win till the last ball i.e look at the innings of Carlos brathwaite. I dont care if Pakistan get in semi or not which more depend on how they perform against other teams and Pakistani should not expect any favours from any team be it India or NZ .

It is incredible to see the amount of hatred by Pakistani fans on these cricket threads.
Not at all, its business as usual .. actually -On both sides.
Our Egos are larger than our brains

I cannot speak for all but my point is simple that no team should lose match deliberately because its not good for game of cricket and its spirit of of fairness. Its delight to watch when players fight hard and look desperate for win till the last ball i.e look at the innings of Carlos brathwaite. I dont care if Pakistan get in semi or not which more depend on how they perform against other teams and Pakistani should not expect any favours from any team be it India or NZ .

In professional sport you shouldn't deliberately lose. Period

I do see more obsessions on opposite side where i do see that Indians are enjoying defeat from colonial master simply because it reduce the chance of Pakistan in semi lol
Quality of posts of all nationalities is there to see on these threads. Nevertheless, as I have always maintained, conduct reflects upbringing, I will leave it to that.

Quality of posts of all nationalities is there to see on these threads. Nevertheless, as I have always maintained, conduct reflects upbringing, I will leave it to that.
I am not talking about PDF where we have few Indians. I am talking about social media i.e you tube, twitter, facebook etc where all Indians are enjoying defeat from England simply because of hatred against Pakistan otherwise which sane supporter enjoy defeat lol

I am not talking about PDF where we have few Indians. I am talking about social media i.e you tube, twitter, facebook etc where all Indians are enjoying defeat from England simply because of hatred against Pakistan otherwise which sane supporter enjoy defeat lol
I was very specific about these cricket threads on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom