What's new

Bangladesh Vs India World Cup 2019, Birmingham

Bangldesh is also playing good cricket ..Hope they compete well
Bangladesh have been playing very good cricket of late, read somewhere yesterday that even their 6 injured players aren't missing any training session, goes to show the zeal and dedication in them.

This is the takeaway from the OP post, play hard but never lose respect for your opposition, something that Pakistan's former cricketers and pundits failed to show in the last few days.
there's quite a bit of bonhomie between the two sets of players at the hotel they are sharing in Birmingham. Mashrafe was seen hanging out with MS Dhoni and Hardik Pandya while Tamim Iqbal is said to have spent time with KL Rahul.

This is the takeaway from the OP post, play hard but never lose respect for your opposition, something that Pakistan's former cricketers and pundits failed to show in the last few days.
Musharfe Murtaza is MP of Haseena party so you can understand his concern lol
and where our former cricketers were disrespectful to opposition ? In fact Shoib and rameez made many fans angry when they were doing exaggeration in praise of India and were hoping form them to beat or even show some intent of winning against Engalnd. I personally think they were stupid to have any expectation from team India because Indian fans were calling it desperation and begging as usual

Final nail tu hum hi thokain gay....Pakistan se dar ke haarnay wali kutti team ke liye

Thoda level lift carne ki zaroorat her :P

why? because you are so-called super powa?:omghaha:
if you think that than I guess you definitely drink lots of cow piss..after losing intentionally to England you have got no chance to lose this one but bangladesh is also strong..
:D It's Supa-powa.. troll to ache se kar

I prefer any properly done, medium rare meat - no discrimination - over piss of any kind.. so, who kahani kisi aur ko becho...

Chalo, ab next topic dhundo :D

Recently Bangladeshis hate towards India has become one core issue now. Bangalis except the Hasina government just love to hate....every Bangali you meet just donot like when thier cricket team doesnot win agianst India which would result in loosing face.

my prediction, it will be an easy win for BD

Bangladesh to win if they bat first and post decent total. This Indian batting is completely dominated by Kohli and Sharma India have terrible middle order and tail.

Hopefully Bangladesh will defeat India.
Most people are hoping it's a challenging match. We miss the nail-biters that India-Pakistan matches used to be.
Sadly your team mostly offers one-sided matches to us now, BD is a team on the rise unlike your team.
A better BD = better cricket, hoping that Pakistan and SL also improve and get back to being world-beaters.

I know that you hate India and stuff, but we need to face the fact that the white nations shouldn't be allowed to walk over south asian countries in a sport that is not even the number two most popular sport in their own countries. You were depending on India to beat England and we had a bad day. It would have been good to have at least two south asian countries in the top 4.

Bangladesh will play hard no doubt, they'll be keen to avenge 2015 no ball fiasco.. hopefully India will bring their A game, being too reliant on top order for now. Would be interesting to see shakib vs Rohit & mustafizur vs bumrah...
Bhai, post Shikhar Dhawan our batting is in a disarray. Dhoni holds the key, he needs to find his mojo back or we will be in trouble. The entire middle order is made up of talented but inexperience batsmen except Dhoni.

Bangladesh to win if they bat first and post decent total. This Indian batting is completely dominated by Kohli and Sharma India have terrible middle order and tail.
Have you noticed their fielding as well? it's been really good off-late. What's not to like about the BD team of today, I still remember how we all used to mock them 5 years back. You are right about Indian batting, the openers are key to a decent score, our middle order batsmen can at best prevent a collapse but lack the steam to push scores beyond 270

Musharfe Murtaza is MP of Haseena party so you can understand his concern lol
and where our former cricketers were disrespectful to opposition ? In fact Shoib and rameez made many fans angry when they were doing exaggeration in praise of India and were hoping form them to beat or even show some intent of winning against Engalnd. I personally think they were stupid to have any expectation from team India because Indian fans were calling it desperation and begging as usual
It is stupid to expect Indian team to win all the time, and then hating on them because they didn't deliver the result you expected. We have 1.2 billion people putting that pressure everyday on our playing 11, your 200 million will do no good

When India enters Semis and Pak is out, i hope u find solace in this point for the next 4 years.
Good job, u work fast :)
Not really. Its you guys who have obsession with us . I was sating the fact that no team can be taken as weaker . I will not be restless if Pakistan did not make it to semi because I predicted NZ/England/Australia/India as top 4 even before world cup

It is stupid to expect Indian team to win all the time, and then hating on them because they didn't deliver the result you expected. We have 1.2 billion people putting that pressure everyday on our playing 11, your 200 million will do no good
I was talking about Pakistani cricketers who were wishing win for India. I did not expect anything from India. Its not about winning or losing which is part of game but lack of intent of winning which people are talking about. You have wickets in hand scored 27 runs in first ten overs and then you have wickets in hand n last 15 overs and still play like test match which created doubts

Back
Top Bottom