What's new

Bangladesh tries to secure wheat from Russia as India stops exports-sources

How can a giant country like China close all markets, banks, ports?
I remember that at that time, the Indian media, high-level intellectual elites, were discussing a topic, how to use this opportunity to bring China down and let India replace China as the world's factory. The excitement of Indians can hardly be hidden, you know, I often watch Indian media reports, especially WION, almost in a state of binge.
In May or June 2020, Delta suddenly broke out and India started to feel the pain。
Then at that time, private social media in China began to have a sense of revenge and began to ridicule India in various ways.
If after a while, India needs some kind of help, Bangladeshis will make fun of India
Totally agree with you, with the Modi in power they have increased this kind of acts. It doesnt make sence to me with Bangladesh they have a huge trade surplus, why do this to a country who is one of your biggest customer????

When a tea seller becomes a PM, obviously his standard will comeout. Indians will realized after some decades what damages this Modi did to India.

Nepal earthquake, when the need for help most, India blocked Nepal's traffic, so that thousands of Nepalese could not get the medicine they needed and died. At the beginning of the pandemic, India banned cotton exports to China, India hoped that the pandemic would destroy China, and India itself broke out delta, Let us Chinese mock India online for a year. Now that there is a food shortage in the world due to the war in Ukraine, India immediately bans wheat exports to Bangladesh。
India is the kind of person who sees a person falling into a well and throws stones into it right away.
I empathise with the fact that a considerable number of your already endangered brain cells were spent to string a few sentences together in English, as evident... but too bad not a single sentence is without factual inaccuracy.

It's the noise in your head. Either get yourself fixed, or try reading a bit more. Either case, I am not entertaining you anymore.

How long do you think it will take India or any other developing country to take BD's position in any of these developed markets? Given that BD is hugely dependent on raw cotton supply from India, any future export ban in India will nullify the cost advantage BD enjoys overnight.
Hey genius India already lost export market in Bangladesh for acting same like this time, now cotton import is not solely dependent on India.

Bangladesh imports Raw Cotton primarily from: India ($700M), United States ($330M), Benin ($316M), Brazil ($314M), and Spain ($30.2M).

Where do you get your information from? From your Dream? Please check facts before making big claims or you will be shamed again.

And ask your fellow hindus like mmr hydrachess and the others what I do to ignorant godis. Better be prepared when writing in Bangladeshi thread. Better study then post or will be shamed again .

I empathise with the fact that a considerable number of your already endangered brain cells were spent to string a few sentences together in English, as evident... but too bad not a single sentence is without factual inaccuracy.

It's the noise in your head. Either get yourself fixed, or try reading a bit more. Either case, I am not entertaining you anymore.
Here comes the IELTS teacher!!!

This is a Bangladeshi thread not your english class, either reply to his comments with facts and source or go back to your Indian section.

No one came here to get admitted to your english class.

Advertise somewhere else.

How can a giant country like China close all markets, banks, ports?
Covid lead to this. BTW, export destinations and banks are pre-decided in contracts / agreements. It can not be adhoc. So the ports and banks that were closed will have impact on operations of exporters. If exporters are not paid they will have to delay operations.

Besides, leave everything. Ask this BASIC question to yourself: Why will an exporter stop shipping an AGREED upon delivery when they knew that price of cotton will fall? And price DID fall! It did not recover till Q3 2020!

I remember that at that time, the Indian media, high-level intellectual elites, were discussing a topic, how to use this opportunity to bring China down and let India replace China as the world's factory. The excitement of Indians can hardly be hidden, you know, I often watch Indian media reports, especially WION, almost in a state of binge.
And thats the mistake you do. Indians themselves do not watch Indian media because we know it is a bunch of bullshit mostly. Ask yourself, how the hell can any country develop supply chains in just few months which took decades to develop in China? It does not even meet the smell test.

Indian media and media discussions are mostly stupid and only for entertainment purposes. Actually, most of world media is like this. Its meant for public consumption.

If after a while, India needs some kind of help, Bangladeshis will make fun of India
How is it even relevant to this discussion?

Last edited:

@Bengal71 are you Bangladeshi or Indian? Your posts are all full of praise for India and you support Indians all the time.

I'd say the same for your buddy UKBengali.

You are very unpatriotic and undemocratic. BD needs a fair election and it seems you are sure that the corrupt BAL govt will fall.

So, it is democracy that is important in any country.

I am fully convinced he is a false-flagger Indian. Supports BAL all the time - never criticizes them.

I am sorry if it hurts someone's feelings. I call 'em like I see 'em.

@Bengal71 are you Bangladeshi or Indian? Your posts are all full of praise for India and you support Indians all the time.

I'd say the same for your buddy UKBengali.

I am fully convinced he is a false-flagger Indian. Supports BAL all the time - never criticizes them.

I am sorry if it hurts someone's feelings. I call 'em like I see 'em.
Aren't you the shonor genius who claimed dbc was phalch phlag Indian
1656104993806.png

@Sudarshan @Cheepek @Jackdaws @Protest_again in case you missed this gem, won't be long be this one blames a sangheee for its existence :D

Who the fck you think you are that you would ask people which country they are from and what religion they are and who the fck you think you are that people need to clarify anything to you? Mind your fcking business.

Guy is a bit all over the place.

He used to call bluesky Indian and now is very pally with him as a fellow BD'shi.

Lately he has been converted, at least partly, to the "Fake BBS Statistics" narrative.

Who the fck you think you are that you would ask people which country they are from and what religion they are and who the fck you think you are that people need to clarify anything to you? Mind your fcking business.

Your abusive language has been reported to the mods. And you are ignored.

Guy is a bit all over the place.

He used to call bluesky Indian and now is very pally with him as a fellow BD'shi.

Lately he has been converted, at least partly, to the "Fake BBS Statistics" narrative.

This guy once doubted my religion, asked for clarification whether I was a hindu. Even though I am a devout Muslim. Then one day he was talking about and posting photos of his favorite American burger joint and how he loves the burger. I asked whether the burgers are halal, and he promptly said it's off topic and we must move on. It's like those jamati rajakar dogs who do everything under the sun and then pretend to be religious Muslims. These dogs didn't have any qualms with declaring Muslim women as Maal e ganimah and had no problem with mass murder of Muslims, all the while pretending to be religious Muslims. This guy inherited those hypocritical traits from those who he belongs to. Now because I praised India's success in IT, and that automatically put his rear end on fire. How can I be Bangladeshi while praising India's IT success. The only way I or anybody can be a Bangladeshi is if he is a jamati rajakarer baccha and harbors a visceral hatred of India for no reason. Even if India has some good success, praising it is haram and automatically makes you an Indian and not a Bangladeshi. All the while the very people who are insulting our people and our country in the most vicious way, he goes and performs felatio on them. The other day when a Pakistani guy was talking about a reunion, he was giving him love emoji. I mean every single trait of a rajakar is checked with this guy.

This guy once doubted my religion, asked for clarification whether I was a hindu. Even though I am a devout Muslim. Then one day he was talking about and posting photos of his favorite American burger joint and how he loves the burger. I asked whether the burgers are halal, and he promptly said it's off topic and we must move on. It's like those jamati rajakar dogs who do everything under the sun and then pretend to be religious Muslims. These dogs didn't have any qualms with declaring Muslim women as Maal e ganimah and had no problem with mass murder of Muslims, all the while pretending to be religious Muslims. This guy inherited those hypocritical traits from those who he belongs to. Now because I praised India's success in IT, and that automatically put his rear end on fire. How can I be Bangladeshi while praising India's IT success. The only way I or anybody can be a Bangladeshi is if he is a jamati rajakarer baccha and harbors a visceral hatred of India for no reason. Even if India has some good success, praising it is haram and automatically makes you an Indian and not a Bangladeshi. All the while the very people who are insulting our people and our country in the most vicious way, he goes and performs felatio on them. The other day when a Pakistani guy was talking about a reunion, he was giving him love emoji. I mean every single trait of a rajakar is checked with this guy.

He used to be ok and some of his posts were interesting but I used to ignore his "analysis" on the geopolitics of the region as he was not that clued up on this and was anti-India and too pro-Pakistan for no good reasons.

He has turned against me recently as I have adjusted to the reality that BD and India must now co-operate with each other in order to jointly prosper. Even arch-enemies China and Japan trade with each other and so should BD and India if they have mutual interests.

Anyway no great loss as he does not contribute any great thoughts to the geopolitics of the region.

Yes there are a few silly Pakistani posters but you will see on my thread on Dhaka liveability index that most Pakistanis are being very fair and balanced and do acknowledge that BD is doing better than Pakistan now. No point trying to convince the few holdouts from either Pakistan or BD as reality will soon smack them in the face.

He used to be ok and some of his posts were interesting but I used to ignore his "analysis" on the geopolitics of the region as he was not that clued up on this and was anti-India and too pro-Pakistan for no good reasons.

He has turned against me recently as I have adjusted to the reality that BD and India must now co-operate with each other in order to jointly prosper. Even arch-enemies China and Japan trade with each other and so should BD and India if they have mutual interests.

Anyway no great loss as he does not contribute any great thoughts to the geopolitics of the region.

Yes there are a few silly Pakistani posters but you will see on my thread on Dhaka liveability index that most Pakistanis are being very fair and balanced and do acknowledge that BD is doing better than Pakistan now. No point trying to convince the few holdouts from either Pakistan or BD as reality will soon smack them in the face.

No, he was not ok. He was always the rajakar variety.

The guy is highly skillful in blowing others to get some kudos. He used to give urdu bj to everybody who was abusing him and his country. And by giving a lot of urdu bj he has hoped to be close to the mods and used to report BDhis to mods with some urdu bj lines.

I am not a Pakistani hater, neither an Indian hater. I have ruthlessly insulted Pakistanis and Indians equally when they insulted Bangladesh, all my previous bans were because of this. The jarakarer baccha does not understand that to be a patriotic Bengali you only need to be loyal to Bangladesh and you can work with any country, Pakistan, India, China or USA as long as there is an interest for BD. The only way you can be a patriotic Bangladeshi according to him is if you hate and insult Indians for no reason, even when a polite and sensible discussion is taking place.

@UKBengali - Read this
The other day he was saying all of our names are being noted down and actions will be taken in time, just like his rajakar bap who noted down the names of Bengali intellectuals and killed them.

Last edited:
No, he was not ok. He was always the rajakar variety.

The guy is highly skillful in blowing others to get some kudos. He used to give urdu bj to everybody who was abusing him and his country. And by giving a lot of urdu bj he has hoped to be close to the mods and used to report BDhis to mods with some urdu bj lines.

I am not a Pakistani hater, neither an Indian hater. I have ruthlessly insulted Pakistanis and Indians equally when the insulted Bangladesh, all my previous bans were because of this. The jarakarer baccha does not understand that to be a patriotic Bengali you only need to be loyal to Bangladesh and you can work with any country, Pakistan, India, China or USA as long as there is an interest of BD. The only way you can be a patriotic Bangladeshi is if you hate and insult Indians for no reason, even when a polite and sensible discussion is taking place.

Luckily his type hold no sway in the politics of BD anymore.

They are too uneducated and immature to understand the art of statecraft.

I used to be against Hasina getting rid of democracy but now see that this is the best thing that ever happened. Although BD would still have progressed somewhat with the old two-party system it would not have made anywhere near as much progress as it has done under AL since 2009.

This is a forum and we should not take it too seriously.

Luckily his type hold no sway in the politics of BD anymore.

They are too uneducated and immature to understand the art of statecraft.

I used to be against Hasina getting rid of democracy but now see that this is the best thing that ever happened. Although BD would still have progressed somewhat with the old two-party system it would not have made anywhere near as much progress as it has done under AL since 2009.

This is a forum and we should not take it too seriously.

I know, I don't take it too seriously either. But this guy is now getting on my nerves.

I hate AL and Hasina for what they did to BD democracy but I accept it while disgruntled. The other choice is simply too bad. The nation and it's interests are always higher than any party or leader, so gnashing my teeth and accepting their rule and praying at least they give BD a big push in development while at it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom