What's new

Bangladesh tries to secure wheat from Russia as India stops exports-sources

BD should just go ahead and import from Russia directly.

Dare them to sanction BD.

Their economies are literally falling apart and they do not want to take out the 2nd largest garment supplier on the planet right now. There is a limit to how stupid western leaders are.
Lol. This guy is some Joker.

India hasn’t, G2G supplies were available for neighbours. Ban is only to private entities hoarding food.

This is true. We never stopped it for Nepal, BD or SL, our immediate neighbors. We even gave Covishield for free to BD under Maitri Program. Let me have that laundry cleaner from UK who curse us day and night @mmr can you tag that street cleaner from UK ? Appreciate that.

This is true. We never stopped it for Nepal, BD or SL, our immediate neighbors. We even gave Covishield for free to BD under Maitri Program. Let me have that laundry cleaner from UK who curse us day and night @mmr can you tag that street cleaner from UK ? Appreciate that.
Rushd alom?

As regards Covid-19 UK vaccine that India got a licence to produce on condition it shared fairly with other 3rd world countries.

Whatever goodwill you generated was totally wiped out by banning exports to BD in late March of millions of doses that BD had paid for.

This action cost 10s of thousands of BD lives lost over the next 6 months.

Rushd alom?

Tum aage jaoge bhaanje bahut aage pao bhaarah.

As regards Covid-19 UK vaccine that India got a licence to produce on condition it shared fairly with other 3rd world countries.

Whatever goodwill you generated was totally wiped out by banning exports to BD in late March of millions of doses that BD had paid for.

This action cost 10s of thousands of BD lives lost over the next 6 months.

What about us Mama Mia ? Do you consider us as our guardians forever ? We gave it to you for free until we have issues in our country or we are bound to save you first ? Where did you get vaccinated UK or Bangla ? Have you vaccinated BD'd first or Rohingyas ? Ab yea mat bolio Walton was about to bring its vaccination @mmr

Tum aage jaoge bhaanje bahut aage pao bhaarah.

What about us Mama Mia ? Do you consider us as our guardians forever ? We gave it to you for free until we have issues in our country or we are bound to save you first ? Where did you get vaccinated UK or Bangla ? Have you vaccinated BD'd first or Rohingyas ? Ab yea mat bolio Walton was about to bring its vaccination @mmr

You do not get it do you?

Let me spell it out for you in a simple sense....

The UK's AstraZeneca vaccine was licensed by the UK on the condition you shared fairly with other 3rd world countries.

India and BD signed a contract with pre-payment for x million doses per month.

Modi declared "victory" over Covid-19 in January 2021 and then pretty much lifted all restrictions and allowed the virus to spread like wildfire in India. You messed up and not only did you pass this variant to BD but you also stopped the promised vaccine supplies that were already paid for.

Now on my ignore list as you are a total waste of space.

The UK's AstraZeneca vaccine was licensed by the UK on the condition you shared fairly with other 3rd world countries.

Modi declared "victory" over Covid-19 in January 2021 and then pretty much lifted all restrictions and allowed the virus to spread like wildfire in India. You messed up and not only did you pass this variant to BD but you also stopped the promised vaccine supplies that were already paid for.

What if I say you simply F*** O***. We mostly had covaxin as it did not have side effects. We offered it to you, since you are high class white skinned guys you refused it. You wanted to have AZ whose production was not able to meet local market then how can they give it to you.Say for your favorite example Walton makes 1000 TV in a month and if they are booked by BD's and if India offer 3200 behan da takka will Walton see local market or Indian market ? Answer it sensibly. We were not in a position to offer vaccine after second wave. You are crying for few thousand, we lost in lakhs. So shall i emotions be with you or with y countrymen ?

Then let Astrazenica and India deal with it na. Who the f are you to question us?

India should ensure food safety for all its neighbors, even if it takes to negotiate with Russia. But during these times of crisis, many countries are hoarding foods and selling it for a profit to foreign vendors.

BD should just go ahead and import from Russia directly.

Dare them to sanction BD.

Their economies are literally falling apart and they do not want to take out the 2nd largest garment supplier on the planet right now. There is a limit to how stupid western leaders are.
What happens if you lose your GSP plus status?

What happens if you lose your GSP plus status?

BD has none with US for last 9 years.

If EU takes it away it will be painful for a little while but in the end it will make BD garment industry more efficient and automated.

Bd govt said they will manufacture vaccines them self. So far didnt happened. There were supposed to be a bd company come up with its own vaccines also didn't happened. Then bd said china and russia will manufacture on bd soil...also didnt happened. Thats why i always say bd talk too much and then u have this uk indian restaurant worker keep bragging about bd sweat shop based economy day and night.

BD has none with US for last 9 years.

If EU takes it away it will be painful for a little while but in the end it will make BD garment industry more efficient and automated.

Kyun Silai machine lun se chalaoge tab.hahaha automation.

Bd govt said they will manufacture vaccines them self. So far didnt happened. There were supposed to be a bd company come up with its own vaccines also didn't happened. Then bd said china and russia will manufacture on bd soil...also didnt happened. Thats why i always say bd talk too much and then u have this uk indian restaurant worker keep bragging about bd economy day and night.

True. I also heard it from walton salesmean but it never happened.

Back
Top Bottom