What's new

Bangladesh tries to secure wheat from Russia as India stops exports-sources

He doesn't think. I suspect the guy has family in Pakistan through marriage. When you have family and relatives among others, you don't tend to go the rational route about them. Whether he is from a rajakar family or simply he or some of his family members are married to/with Pakistanis, the end result is same, that is he is act and behave in the interest of and against the interest of Pak and BD respectively.

Who knows but on my ignore list due to totally losing ability to tolerate other views.

Does post some interesting information from time to time but analytical ability, even after taking into account the Pakistani bias is next to nil.

Like I say the likes of them have zero say on what happens on the ground and so best ignored.

Last edited:
Who knows but on my ignore list due to totally losing ability to tolerate other views.

Does post some interesting information from time to time but analytical ability, even after taking into account the Pakistani bias is next to nil.

Like I say the likes of them have zero say on what happens on the ground and so best ignored.

Analytical ability seems to be severely lacking with some of our members here. For others it seems subpar or affected by one bias or the other.

Analytical ability seems to be severely lacking with some of our members here. For others it seems subpar or affected by one bias or the other.

Not their fault for being interested in things beyond their natural gifts allows them to understand.

Arrogance is an issue though.

Back
Top Bottom