What's new

Bangladesh tries to secure wheat from Russia as India stops exports-sources

Hasina despite her close relationship with India, has so far managed to keep both QUAD+UK and China happy. She deserves that credit. We need successive government to maintain the same balance, minus the "super close" relationship with India. Trade with India is all good and needed, but always maintain a distance with regards to national security.
Yes agree ! But she can't leave india and we can't tolerate pro India position even if it's a show off! She can't change the position , because unfortunately this became bread and butter of BAL politics!

And she won't leave power anytime soon. Those are just "kotha er kotha".
But what if she is forced to resign? Of course a safe and honorable exit? Besides , she is old now ,maybe she also wants an honorable exit who knows!

But we have no other way to wait till the 2023 election!

Well as long as Hasina is in politics , personally I want her as PM! But I think she won't continue, as she told in 2019 about her retirement!

So yes after her retirement, I want BAL fall miserably! But what I want actually that doesn't matter.

Bangladesh became the centre of power struggle because of the bay of Bengal between west vs sino - Russia block! Because malacca strait is the chicken neck for China!

Well brother exactly my words!
But almost no one in Bangladesh will believe it , and that's how things work always.

Whom you consider ally , he prove to be worst kind of enemy!

If I claim that India can and used jamati islami too , how many dull headed Bengali will believe it ?

Can they ever imagine beyond what their bare eyes see?

@Wergeland

Geopolitics is a very dirty business.
Its so full of clasdestine operations and deceptions, and 99% of the population is totally clueless about it.

If you want to destroy a nation without using hard power, the easiest way is to support some extremists. If you dont wanna get caught you support extremists who are diametrically opposed to you.

India funds religious extremists in Pakistan that go on and murder school children and blasts bomb all over the country. But do anybody listen when Pakistani servicemen try to tell the world that India is behind all this?

Geopolitics is a very dirty business.
Its so full of clasdestine operations and deceptions, and 99% of the population is totally clueless about it.

If you want to destroy a nation without using hard power, the easiest way is to support some extremists. If you dont wanna get caught you support extremists who are diametrically opposed to you.

India funds religious extremists in Pakistan that go on and murder school children and blasts bomb all over the country. But do anybody listen when Pakistani servicemen try to tell the world that India is behind all this?
Exactly my thoughts brother! But why the world doesn't listen to Pakistan? Because tupi Dari , pajama panjabi ( cloth) became uniform of Islam ( so called ) , and sub continent Muslims are dumb enough not to go against them slightly?

Thanks to almighty Allah that he clearly delcared in Quran Sharif that Muhammad ( PBUH) is the final prophet!

Otherwise subcontinent dumbo idiot Muslims ( specially Bangladeshi Muslims) would see prophet in every person who wear this outfit! Poor pathetic creatures!

Most of expat Bangladeshi don't have any idea how dumb these Bangladeshi Muslims can be! They are much worse than Pakistani Muslims I believe!

And no one can fight against them ( Mullahs) , not even Pakistan govt ( nuke power ) so let alone GoB ,specially when BAL is in Govt who has a bad reputation of being pro India!

So yes it's very easy to use them against govt and at the same time pretend to be their ( islamists) enemies, so that common idiots can be deceived!

Last edited:
@leonblack08 , ভাই, গ্রামীন ফোনের ৩৪.২% শেয়ার গ্রামীন টেলিকম এর তাই না?

যে অজুহাতে সরকার এই সিদ্ধান্ত নিল , সেটা সবচেয়ে বেশি প্রজোয্য টেলিটকের ক্ষেত্রে! আর গ্রামীনফোন এর সব সার্ভিস এখন যেকোন সময়ের চেয়ে ভাল! আমার অভিমত হল, কিছু খরচ বেশি হলেও, গ্রামীন ফোনের সেবা ( বিশেষ করে মোবাইল ইন্টারনেট) এখনো দেশ সেরা, কারন এদের নেটওয়ার্ক সবজায়গায় আছে, আর ডিস্কানেক্ট খুবই কম হয়!

( আমার অভিজ্ঞতায় ২য় স্থানে রবি। ৩য় স্থানে বাংলালিংক। আর সবচেয়ে বাজে হল স্বাভাবিক ভাবেই টেলিটক!)

তবু কেন এই নিষেধাজ্ঞা? দুই আর দুইয়ে চার মিলাতে পারছেন কি? ;)

Ps - The post and news is about Bangladesh govt prohibition on selling the SIM card of Grameen phone; a jointly owned telecom company by telenor and grameen telecom of Bangladesh!

Last edited:
@leonblack08 , ভাই, গ্রামীন ফোনের ৩৪.২% শেয়ার গ্রামীন টেলিকম এর তাই না?

যে অজুহাতে সরকার এই সিদ্ধান্ত নিল , সেটা সবচেয়ে বেশি প্রজোয্য টেলিটকের ক্ষেত্রে! আর গ্রামীনফোন এর সব সার্ভিস এখন যেকোন সময়ের চেয়ে ভাল! আমার অভিমত হল, কিছু খরচ বেশি হলেও, গ্রামীন ফোনের সেবা ( বিশেষ করে মোবাইল ইন্টারনেট) এখনো দেশ সেরা, কারন এদের নেটওয়ার্ক সবজায়গায় আছে, আর ডিস্কানেক্ট খুবই কম হয়!

( আমার অভিজ্ঞতায় ২য় স্থানে রবি। ৩য় স্থানে বাংলালিংক। আর সবচেয়ে বাজে হল স্বাভাবিক ভাবেই টেলিটক!)

তবু কেন এই নিষেধাজ্ঞা? দুই আর দুইয়ে চার মিলাতে পারছেন কি? ;)

Ps - The post and news is about Bangladesh govt prohibition on selling the SIM card of Grameen phone; a jointly owned telecom company by telenor and grameen telecom of Bangladesh!

Hasina definitely can't tolerate the guy.

This is bad though. In their petty politics, they will drive out a MNC and push our communication and internet connectivity backwards. True, GP has the best network in Bangladesh.

On other news, the Grameen telecom employees reached 50 million settlement with Dr. Yunus-

Can't help but say it, he built his legacy with loans. High interest loans. Sure it helped a lot of people, but also ruined a lot. Riba is never good for society. Guess his "paap er bojha vaari Hoye gese".

Hasina definitely can't tolerate the guy.

This is bad though. In their petty politics, they will drive out a MNC and push our communication and internet connectivity backwards. True, GP has the best network in Bangladesh.

On other news, the Grameen telecom employees reached 50 million settlement with Dr. Yunus-

Can't help but say it, he built his legacy with loans. High interest loans. Sure it helped a lot of people, but also ruined a lot. Riba is never good for society. Guess his "paap er bojha vaari Hoye gese".

He got too big for his boots.

Seriously thought he could be military backed PM lol

He is not even good enough to polish the boots of Saifur, Muhith and Kibria.

Isn't sheikh Hasina a military backed PM too?

So I don't think that our deep state is going to choose Dr Younus!

How is the idea that they are ( deep state ) are nurturing Gano Adhikar Porishod as alternative to BAL?

Dr Reza Kibria has the ability of sohrawadi or she e Bangla I believe . He is a highly educated man , who has a job of IMF/world bank ( sorry forgot the exact place) !

And later maybe some more party to make our country truly a democracy instead of dysnatic democracy regime?

I believe new sohrawadi , new sher e Bangla and new bhasani are on the way!

It will take time though! But surely this time is not too far when we will wipe out these 2 family dysnatic that's seed was sow in 1991 after fall of Ershad!

Ps - Before Reza Kibria was made the head of Gano Odhikar Porishod, I was I. Doubt that if this party will really work.

As elites in Bangladesh are nothing in politics. The perfect example is Kamal hossen.

And without elites you can't effectively establish a party.

So now look at Gano Odhikar Porishod !

The movement was started with grassroot non political folks from lower middle class family who aren't isolated like middle class in Bangladesh!

When they got ground , they choose an elite ( Mr Kibria ) as their head !

I believe it's the perfect cocktail that can rule Bangladesh very effectively!

Unlike Gano forum of Kamal hossen where leader is elite but others aren't from grassroot lower middle class who are totally representative of common folks of Bangladesh!

Last edited:
Isn't sheikh Hasina a military backed PM too?

So I don't think that our deep state is going to choose Dr Younus!

How is the idea that they are ( deep state ) are nurturing Gano Adhikar Porishod as alternative to BAL?

Dr Reza Kibria has the ability of sohrawadi or she e Bangla I believe . He is a highly educated man , who has a job of IMF/world bank ( sorry forgot the exact place) !

And later maybe some more party to make our country truly a democracy instead of dysnatic democracy regime?

I believe new sohrawadi , new sher e Bangla and new bhasani are on the way!

It will take time though! But surely this time is not too far when we will wipe out these 2 family dysnatic that's seed was sow in 1991 after fall of Ershad!

I am not keen on democracy, bro.

A functioning democracy requires an well educated and informed citizenry.

Otherwise you just have mob rule.

If you want to see what mob rule looks like - just look at India!

We have luckily latched onto a benevolent dictator, in Hasina, let’s stick with her until she passes away.

Bangladesh needs steady, stable and constant leadership for next two decades.

Bhai , if Younus establish a political party , it will be like obsolete Gano Forum! Kamal hossen fails because common folks fear him because he is very highly educated!

Younus will fail because grameen bank was nothing but a necessary evil ( although interest rate is reduced now) , grameen bank is actually an N.G.O , AND Younus economy model will never abolish poverty!

Hasina is doing much better in this section unlese COVID 19 crated mess!

However , as I wrote earlier ,if you could mix grassroot people with elite ( like Mr Kibria) it might work for Bangladesh perfectly!

Never heard that sohrawadi ever do any meeting of rally in street ( pls enlighten me if you have different information) , but still they were effective leaders !

I am observing such situation inside Gano Odhikar Porishod for future Bangladesh!

I am not keen on democracy, bro.

A functioning democracy requires an well educated and informed citizenry.

Otherwise you just have mob rule.

If you want to see what mob rule looks like - just look at India!

We have luckily latched onto a benevolent dictator, in Hasina, let’s stick with her until she passes away.

Bangladesh needs steady, stable and constant leadership for next two decades.
Yes no disagreement! Although I hate the disturbing nature of BAL , but i like Hasina very much! She has elite political background from her father Bangabandhu sheikh mujib, who was in touch with people like Jinnah , sohrawadi , Bhasani and many more!

And after Haisna retire , I see the future lies if Gano Odhikar Porishod! And maybe some more party like them!

Blood sucker Younus was never ever my favorite person! Nobel peace prize is a bogus nowadays!

I was actually trying to say , now fight is no longer between Hasina and Khaleda , but it's between Haisna and Younus !

And no doubt I will clearly support Hasina against Younus whom I dislike !

All I want is a balance future after the retirement of Hasina!

@PadmaBridge

Last edited:
Bhai , if Younus establish a political party , it will be like obsolete Gano Forum! Kamal hossen fails because common folks fear him because he is very highly educated!

Younus will fail because green bank was nothing but a necessary evil ( although interest rate is reduced now) , grameen bank is actually an N.G.O , AND Younus economy model will never abolish poverty!

However , as I wrote earlier ,if you could mix grassroot people with elite ( like Mr Kibria) it might work for Bangladesh perfectly!

Never heard that sohrawadi ever do any meeting of rally in street ( pls enlighten me if you have different information) , but still they were effective leaders !

I am observing such situation inside Gano Odhikar Porishod for future Bangladesh!

Elites are very poor at lifting people out of poverty.

Poverty alleviation requires humble and dull stuff like garment factories and access to birth control pills.

Elites can’t help but talk a lot and manufacture grandiose concepts.

Both India and Pakistan have much better educated elites than Bangladesh. Their elites are as well educated as western elites. Bangladeshi elites by contrast cannot even speak English!

It hasn’t done them any good.

Bhutto was Oxford educated compared to very humble Mujib.

But Mujib founded a nation whilst Bhutto broke one in two!

In western countries elites are getting turfed out due to their failures.

Younus will fail because grameen bank was nothing but a necessary evil ( although interest rate is reduced now) , grameen bank is actually an N.G.O , AND Younus economy model will never abolish poverty!

Yes no disagreement! Although I hate the disturbing nature of BAL , but i like Hasina very much! She has elite political background from her father Bangabandhu sheikh mujib, who was in touch with people like Jinnah , sohrawadi , Bhasani and many more!

And after Haisna retire , I see the future lies if Gano Odhikar Porishod! And maybe some more party like them!

Blood sucker Younus was never ever my favorite person! Nobel peace prize is a bogus nowadays!

I was actually trying to say , now fight is no longer between Hasina and Khaleda , but it's between Haisna and Younus !

And no doubt I will clearly support Hasina against Younus whom I dislike !

All I want is a balance future after the retirement of Hasina!

@PadmaBridge

In an ideal world someone would hang the BAL goons - leaving Hasina to rule alone.

I don’t understand why don’t ordinary people gang up and regularly beat up their local AL goon or MP?

I would love it if RAB could wipe out the top AL goons via cross fires. Especially the pro India ones hahahaha

Last edited:
In an ideal world someone would hang the BAL goons - leaving Hasina to rule alone.

I don’t understand why don’t ordinary people gang up and regularly beat up their local AL goon or MP?

I would love it if RAB could wipe out the top AL goons via cross fires. Especially the pro India ones hahahaha
Because it's parliamentary system. Even as eyewash you have to rely on political goons , otherwise westerns will be angry and you will be in trouble!

In a presidential form of democracy, this will work IMHO!

Because it's parliamentary system. Even as eyewash you have to rely on political goons , otherwise westerns will be angry and you will be in trouble!

In a presidential form of democracy, this will work IMHO!

Well!

In that case we need a presidential system.

Get rid of parliament hehe

Turn it into a guest house hehe

Elect the President every 8 years?

jesy modi ne ukrain ki jang band karai thi :lol:
There was actually a statement put out by Putin that he has halted shelling and was trying to get bus loads of Indian students to East side safely after Modi's call. The first set of such buses had to return midway because of local Ukrainian barricade troops in some place.

After this students were evacuated safely to the western border. It was quite the accomplishment and I remember even opposition leaders here were somewhat surprised he could do that

jesy modi ne ukrain ki jang band karai thi :lol:
There was actually a statement put out by Putin that he has halted shelling and was trying to get bus loads of Indian students to East side safely after Modi's call. The first set of such buses had to return midway because of local Ukrainian barricade troops in some place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom