What's new

Bangladesh tries to secure wheat from Russia as India stops exports-sources

I know, I don't take it too seriously either. But this *** is now getting on my nerves.

I hate AL and Hasina for what they did to BD democracy but I accept it while disgruntled. The other choice is simply too bad. The nation and it's interests are always higher than any party or leader, so gnashing my teeth and accepting their rule and praying at least they give BD a big push in development while at it.

I would edit that word out that you used as it is could be construed as a personal attack.

You don't want to get banned and I would miss having such a knowledgeable and balanced fellow Bd'shi poster around while you are banned.

Last edited:
I used to be against Hasina getting rid of democracy but now see that this is the best thing that ever happened.
@UKBengali , I hope your knowledgeable and balanced fellow didn't change his position on democracy and will give you the same treatment once he used to give me for the same position as yours!:sarcastic:

You can read the conversation between me.and your knowledgeable and balanced fellow @Bengal71 in that thread!

I hope this time he will also show some balance and will use same dose for you for the part ( I quoted) of your comment!

If he doesn't give you the same treatment , he is a hypocrite !

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jsd-wont-join-the-dialogue-on-ec-formation.732649/post-13510095

I would edit that word out that you used as it is could be construed as a personal attack.

You don't want to get banned and I would miss having such a knowledgeable and balanced fellow Bd'shi poster around while you are banned.

Last edited:
He he, this thread is fun. :D

Bangladesh is full of pa-chata Indian chamcha types. And this Bangladeshi section is full of false-flagger Indians having Bangladesh flags.

We call the Bangladeshi dalals Chetona-wallahs. As in "Muktijuddher Chetona". Spirit of 1971.

That is the sole theme driving their life, which is "hate of anything related to Pakistan".

And one-up-man-ship over Pakistan. For no logical reason.

Kick 'em Pakistanis while they are down. So much fun.

Pakistani-der gali na diley peter bhat-chawal hojom hoina.

That too - sitting in a Pakistani forum.

Height of stupidity.

One wonders why they don't go back to their rat-infested Bhar*t Rat$hit forum - but decency and shame is not the hallmark of these fifth columnists.

Even being Muslims - some of them are more Hindu than Hindus themselves. The mongol-shovajatra crowd. Muslim in name only. They won't be found fifty feet closer to any Jainamaz or Mosque.

Never mind the fact that their chetona-wallah AL parents did not pick up one handgun/rifle or touch one bullet to fight the Pakistani Junta in 1971. Freedom fighters would be turning in their graves watching these people do their 1971 fakery.

All they did was sit in comfy aircon houses in New Allipur (in Calcutta) in 1971 and have the time of their life having parties. While patriots laid down their lives in guerrilla wars (leaving nothing and no livelihood for their families), because they believed in saving their ancestry and motherland.

Faida - lootera people of these ilk (aged 45, they weren't even born at that time in 1971) now claim themselves as Muktijoddha (Freedom fighters). Hilarious.

These are the people that most of the world looks down on, overly mouthy folks specializing in hate of Pakistan and Pakistanis for absolutely no reason. Inept politicians incapable in other ways but just taking credit for the hard work of business people and the workers they employ.

Even Indians realize how fake these pa-chata fifth-columnist Bangladeshi people are, but they are useful idiots to Indians....to the tune of $50 Billion yearly.

Couldn't afford a tin plate to eat off of ten years ago, and now these uneducated AL idiots sport 4000 dollar watches - thanks to the bribes they live off of, skimming money off of meagre remittances from poor sanitation workers in the gulf.

Their ugly faces give them away - that you can't change with money so fast.

I am not going to name them any names, but some choice ones come to mind.

Last edited:
Bangladesh is full of pa-chata Indian chamcha types.

We call them Chetona-wallahs. As in "Muktijuddher Chetona". Spirit of 1971.

That is the sole theme driving their life, which is "hate of anything related to Pakistan".

And one-up-man-ship over Pakistan. For no logical reason.

Kick 'em Pakistanis while they are down. So much fun.

Pakistani-der gali na diley peter bhat-chawal hojom hoina.

That too - sitting in a Pakistani forum.

Height of stupidity.

Even being Muslims - they are more Hindu than Hindus themselves.

Never mind the fact that their chetona-wallah AL parents did not pick up one handgun/rifle or touch one bullet to fight the Pakistani Junta in 1971. Freedom fighters would be turning in their graves watching these people do their 1971 fakery.

All they did was sit in comfy aircon houses in New Allipur (in Calcutta) in 1971 and have the time of their life having parties. While patriots laid down their lives in guerrilla wars, because they believed in saving their ancestry and motherland.

Faida - lootera people of these ilk (aged 45, they weren't even born at that time in 1971) now claim themselves as Muktijoddha (Freedom fighters). Hilarious.

These are the people that most of the world looks down on, overly mouthy folks specializing in hate of Pakistan and Pakistanis for absolutely no reason. Inept politicians incapable in other ways but just taking credit for the hard work of business people and the workers they employ.

Even Indians realize how fake these people are, but they are useful idiots to Indians....

Couldn't afford a tin plate to eat off of ten years ago, and now these uneducated AL idiots sport 4000 dollar watches - thanks to the bribes they live off of, skimming money off of meagre remittances from poor sanitation workers in the gulf.

Their ugly faces give them away - that you can't change with money so fast.

I am not going to name them any names, but some choice ones come to mind.
@Bilal9 Bhai , look at these news and videos!

And prior to it! Someone in prothom alo demanded to open Padma Bridge in 26 march 2022!

What's their reason to Mix Padma Bridge with our freedom fight?

Looking freedom fight everywhere and in everything even after 51 years is actually a part of chetona business, and nothing else!

I'm surprised that BNP minded intellectual Jafarullah chawdhury also remembered this.

In 2004 BNP made a pact with Taiwan (the pact was made by indian influence , as well as west) and that backfired. Now I realized why BNP govt failed so miserably. It's the evidence that without Chinese blessing we are nothing!

That's the reason I wish new party "Gano Odhikar porishod" (or any others as these two old party can't do better for Bangladesh other than serving Indian purpose) will do better!

I wish the new party will be free from both chetona business and Islam business and will create a middle ground, will end family dynasty in Bangladesh, and will make Bangladesh truly a country where freedom of speech and true form of democracy will prevail!

Finally a video from Pinaky Bhattachariya, you might like it!

( প্লিজ মন দিয়ে দেখেন)

I although don't agree on many things he used to say , but this one sounds relevant!

Pinaky is already a Hindu Razakar for these chetona clowns!

So in the end for these chetona khors , everyone is Razakar who even do constructive criticism of this govt, and anything related to India. Remember Abrar Fahad was a part of BCL , yet was murdered because he criticized India?

You see how insecured they are?

Last edited:
I used to be against Hasina getting rid of democracy but now see that this is the best thing that ever happened. Although BD would still have progressed somewhat with the old two-party system it would not have made anywhere near as much progress as it has done under AL since 2009.

This is a forum and we should not take it too seriously.
I agree, we don't need democracy right now, what we need is the government to develop the country first than pay attention to useless shit that doesn't benefit anyone.

What we need decentralisation of the country so that each and every district develop equally.

I wish Bangladesh have the China system of selection+election where government officials will get promoted based on their performance of the city/province etc that they are governing.

I agree, we don't need democracy right now, what we need is the government to develop the country first than pay attention to useless shit that doesn't benefit anyone.

What we need decentralisation of the country so that each and every district develop equally.

I wish Bangladesh have the China system of selection+election where government officials will get promoted based on their performance of the city/province etc that they are governing.
Right . What was the point of wasting so much money on Inauguration of Padma Bridge instead of providing relief to the flood drowned sylhet?

The govt always waste much more money on silly things, which is completely unacceptable!

Last edited:
The India-loving lot in BD are pure traitors.
And i am not talking about those realpolitik types.

Sheikh Hasina grew up in the home of Pranab Mukherjee. He was a educated n good guy so i wont say anything bad about that. Regardless, the PM of BD in many ways is a foreign raised person. I believe Hasina however clever or independent she is, will always have a soft spot for India. The funny thing is that most of the AL sellouts are actually more pro-India than Hasina herself. They are more pro-india than indians themselv. Just pathetic really, because BD is a nation of 170 million people and deserve far more self-respecting leaders than it has atm.

When you look at the alternatives, the situation becomes far more despressing, because there really is no opposition that can rule better than Hasina. BNP is full of thieves and idiots. Khaleda Zia is almost illiterate and her spoiled son Tareq is really just a dumb thug. BNP had only 1 good leader and that was Saifur Rahman. Rest are just corrupt businessmen. BNP lacks the long term vision that we have seen AL, atleast trying to achieve.

Yes but this system should be free from BAL and BNP in future! Otherwise it will never be like a Chinese system.

These parties can't really be alternative of CCP, not even comparable!

If we let one of them rule , we will literally be slave of them!

We need educated beurocrates ( not only academic ) to run this country well!

A presidential form can be helpful, as in a third world country if you ever want democracy , parliamentary system won't work , other than election rigging aka selection! Still PM can't take all action due to dependency on party.

That's the reason BAL is still full of Indian stooges and Hasina can't get rid of them!

@Bilal9 Bhai , look at these news and videos!

And prior to it! Someone in prothom alo demanded to open Padma Bridge in 26 march 2022!

What's their reason to Mix Padma Bridge with our freedom fight?

Looking freedom fight everywhere and in everything even after 51 years is actually a part of chetona business, and nothing else!

I'm surprised that BNP minded intellectual Jafarullah chawdhury also remembered this.

In 2004 BNP made a pact with Taiwan (the pact was made by indian influence , as well as west) and that backfired. Now I realized why BNP govt failed so miserably. It's the evidence that without Chinese blessing we are nothing!

That's the reason I wish new party "Gano Odhikar porishod" or any others as these two old party can't do better for Bangladesh other than serving Indian purpose!

I wish the new party will be free from both chetona business and Islam business and will create a middle ground, will end family dynasty in Bangladesh, and will make Bangladesh truly a country where freedom of speech and true form of democracy will prevail!

Finally a video from Pinaky Bhattachariya, you might like it!

( প্লিজ মন দিয়ে দেখেন)

I although don't agree on many things he used to say , but this one sounds relevant!

Pinaky is already a Hindu Razakar for these chetona clowns!

So in the end for these chetona khors , everyone is Razakar who even do constrictive criticism of this govt, and anything related to India. Remember Abrar Fahad was a part of BCL , yet was murdered because he criticized India?

You see how insecured they are?

Pinaki's views are as usual accurate, to-the-point and excellent....loved it!

The first video is basically AL propagandists and their shills. The level of their stupidity is hilarious!

Their noise is like that of foxes yapping in unison at dusk time.

Shob sheyaler ek ra.....

The funny thing is that most of the AL sellouts are actually more pro-India than Hasina herself.They are more pro-india than indians themselv

Exactly! Actually Hasina isn't pro India at all ! But she can't confess openly as it will bring the fate of her father.

Keep it in mind that sycophants of Bangabandhu sheikh Mujib was actually the murderer of him and his family!

The world is a very complicated place and what we see with our bare eyes , most of are opposite of reality!

Last edited:
Yes but this system should be free from BAL and BNP in future! Otherwise it will never be like a Chinese system.

A presidential form can be helpful, as in a third world country if you ever want democracy , parliamentary system won't work , other than election rigging aka selection! Still PM can't take all action due to dependency on party.

That's the reason BAL is still full of Indian stooges and Hasina can't get rid of them!

China CCP is at another level, they are capable of cleaning up their own garbage.

And CCP actually is composed of educated people and is a true meritocracy.

China CCP is at another level, they are capable of cleaning up their own garbage.

And CCP actually is composed of educated people and is a true meritocracy.
Exactly,very well said. We have to wait for such party, maybe we even ever can't get it,as subcontinent specially Bangladeshi politicians are sort of ...... .... !

But new party that's formed by the quota movement students and now chief ( আহবায়ক, উনি রাজা/রানী না হাসিনা বা খালেদার মত) Dr Reza Kibria is a highly qualified man.

If they can make a system that one person can't be prime minister more than 2 terms ( same as US President) ,I hope the dirty politics of Bangladesh will come to an end!

But in the end I want presidential form instead of Parliamentary system in order to control the audacity of political party goons.

Exactly, get rid of the stupid parliamentary form, look at what how MPs do, nothing even the president doesn't do shit.

To tackle the Indian lovers in BAL or BNP or whatever party that comes to power, the party membership must be free for all to join.

Then is up to the patriotic Bangladeshi to work hard to get to the top. Obviously corruption will be there and they might have to bribe their way up.

Now you might think this is too ambitious and takes too much time, but without hardwork and without having vision for the country, how do you expect to the country to develop into a first world country. Somebody have to do the work, development will not come if you don't take action.

Exactly, get rid of the stupid parliamentary form, look at what how MPs do, nothing even the president doesn't do shit.
President doesn't do anything as he doesn't have any power other than cutting ribon and doing Monajat!

In Bangladesh president is just a ceremonial post and even Indian president has some power , but Bangladeshi president even doesn't have this right!

And parliamentary form in Bangladesh is actually the rule of Prime minister that literally made the country as absolute monarchy!

To tackle the Indian lovers in BAL or BNP or whatever party that comes to power, the party membership must be free for all to join.
Yes . But the hardest thing is establishing such party. I hope Gano Odhikar porishod is under construction and will do better!

And later we need few more ,but Bangladeshi people are idol warshipper ( yes you read correctly) so they won't stop worshipping these two family if you want to get rid off them over night. Even they won't come to vote in few decades if both BNP and BAL both don't take part in any future election.

So you see the process is really hard!

But I hope still under process and we can hope for better future!

Then is up to the patriotic Bangladeshi to work hard to get to the top. Obviously corruption will be there and they might have to bribe their way up.

Now you might think this is too ambitious and takes too much time, but without hardwork and without having vision for the country, how do you expect to the country to develop into a first world country. Somebody have to do the work, development will not come if you don't take action.
I believe deep state is working on it. Although I don't have any evidence to provide! But evidence isn't necessary.

If someone has sane brain to think , they will understand that why Bangladesh is still independent, although it was ruled by both BAL and BNP a long period of time!

I wish all tricks will be done in better way after new party/parties will form govt!

Back
Top Bottom