What's new

Bangladesh tries to secure wheat from Russia as India stops exports-sources

Exactly, get rid of the stupid parliamentary form, look at what how MPs do, nothing even the president doesn't do shit.

To tackle the Indian lovers in BAL or BNP or whatever party that comes to power, the party membership must be free for all to join.

Then is up to the patriotic Bangladeshi to work hard to get to the top. Obviously corruption will be there and they might have to bribe their way up.

Now you might think this is too ambitious and takes too much time, but without hardwork and without having vision for the country, how do you expect to the country to develop into a first world country. Somebody have to do the work, development will not come if you don't take action.

Now this is the dream for Bangladesh, to have system like that. Where parliamentarians have to deliver and will be measured against certain set of development goals layed up by a higher organ.

CCP is what it is mainly because of hard work of Mao and Deng. Will BD be lucky enough to have strongmen like them?

CCP is what it is mainly because of hard work of Mao and Deng. Will BD be lucky enough to have strongmen like them?
If not so lucky, I wish we will be nearer to them! Unfortunately there are a bad name of North Korea that people even can't eat well.

My question is , if they don't have food , are westerns feeding them? No right?

I don't believe anything comes from western media their foot soldiers India media ( and by default Bangladeshi media who are illegitimate child of India) !

China and Russia had been ruling under very wise people unlike Subcontinent!

All propaganda against soviet Union were from actually Western media! Common propaganda is soviet was anti religion! But if you carefully observe, you will not find female budity in such countries like the so called Capitalist countries; let alone so called homosexual activity!

Now putin is making a soviet like Russia where you can practice religion freely , but can't do Western provoked so called jihad ( started under Lord Ronald Reagan and later ditched after soviet fall ) to show Muslims are terrorists , and islam as a backdated religion that is source of all evil.

In reality islam ( pure form of course based on holy Quran and some Hadiths that don't contradict Quran Sharif) is far superior when comes to human rights specially women rights!

But thats different argument ( although related to the topic where we are countering Western media propaganda) !

President doesn't do anything as he doesn't have any power other than cutting ribon and doing Monajat!

In Bangladesh president is just a ceremonial post and even Indian president has some power , but Bangladeshi president even doesn't have this right!

And parliamentary form in Bangladesh is actually the rule of Prime minister that literally made the country as absolute monarchy!
One of the thing that I want is to have a semi-presidental system. Where President handle foreign affairs and defence while PM handle internal affairs and Economy.

Why, because we badly need to change the dumb 'friendship for all, malice the none' bullshit. Nobody is our friends, only partners if our interest are the same.

Also the president can focus on the military especially the retarded BAF whom in 2022 still fly 3rd generation fighter jet.

Yes . But the hardest thing is establishing such party. I hope Gano Odhikar porishod is under construction and will do better!

And later we need few more ,but Bangladeshi people are idol warshipper ( yes you read correctly) so they won't stop worshipping these two family if you want to get rid off them over night. Even they won't come to vote in few decades if both BNP and BAL both don't take part in any future election.

So you see the process is really hard!

But I hope still under process and we can hope for better future!
Read on the news that GOP members got attacked by the those idol worshipping Chatro League members.Democracy is fully dead in Bangladesh

Idol worshipping having been around since the time of prophet Noor A.S, it's not a new thing and nothing to be suprise of.
When you have some Bangladeshi muslims worshipping the dead, making dua to the dead, all this crap is bound to happen and nothing to be suprise off.Bangladesh idols is apparently Hornyable Sheikh Hasina and BanglaBabu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.

I believe deep state is working on it. Although I don't have any evidence to provide! But evidence isn't necessary.

If someone has sane brain to think , they will understand that why Bangladesh is still independent, although it was ruled by both BAL and BNP a long period of time!

I wish all tricks will be done in better way after new party/parties will form govt!
Honestly the third option is the army.There are no other options other than them as they got guns and maybe the support of the people to rival BAL and their dumb Chatro league army.

But this option is one's wet dream as Uncle Sam and his lapdogs will sanctions Bangladesh to the core.

One of the thing that I want is to have a semi-presidental system. Where President handle foreign affairs and defence while PM handle internal affairs and Economy.

Why, because we badly need to change the dumb 'friendship for all, malice the none' bullshit. Nobody is our friends, only partners if our interest are the same.

Also the president can focus on the military especially the retarded BAF whom in 2022 still fly 3rd generation fighter jet.

Read on the news that GOP members got attacked by the those idol worshipping Chatro League members.Democracy is fully dead in Bangladesh

Idol worshipping having been around since the time of prophet Noor A.S, it's not a new thing and nothing to be suprise of.
When you have some Bangladeshi muslims worshipping the dead, making dua to the dead, all this crap is bound to happen and nothing to be suprise off.Bangladesh idols is apparently Hornyable Sheikh Hasina and BanglaBabu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.

Honestly the third option is the army.There are no other options other than them as they got guns and maybe the support of the people to rival BAL and their dumb Chatro league army.

But this option is one's wet dream as Uncle Sam and his lapdogs will sanctions Bangladesh to the core.
Well about semi presidential form and rest of the post I agree.

Only i would ad something and that is i used the word idol worshipper not in any religious sense , but worshiping idol of political persons.

Hence both BNP and BAL Belong to this category!

That's why I will vote for Gano Odhikar porishod if ever any free election take place in Bangladesh!

I'm optimistic now. But not sure if they can be the PTI of Bangladesh or not!

Last edited:
I wish Bangladesh have the China system of selection+election where government officials will get promoted based on their performance of the city/province etc that they are governing.

Not possible as there are too many BNP types and razakars in BD.

Hasina needs to make sure that those against her do not gain too much power to derail her administration.

Whatever BD is the best run country in S Asia and that is good enough for now.

Not possible as there are too many BNP types and razakars in BD.

Hasina needs to make sure that those against her do not gain too much power to derail her administration.

Whatever BD is the best run country in S Asia and that is good enough for now.
You don't have to be worried about BNP types and Razakars anymore. Worry about your new soulmate India and the country you are living in and their ally.

They are backing Dr yonus who is trying hard to replace Hasina , maybe with a national unity govt!

It's a clue , now you try finding the reality!

BNP is a long gone case! Now try to tackle Younus and his patrons! I will be waiting for your ever changing mentality and opinion here! :tup:

Last edited:
You don't have to be worried about BNP types and Razakars anymore. Worry about your new soulmate India and the country you are living in and their ally.

They are backing Dr yonus who is trying hard to replace Hasina , maybe with a national unity govt!

BNP is a long gone case! Now try to tackle Younus and his patrons! I will be waiting for your ever changing mentality and opinion here! :tup:
What's your opinion about Dr Yunus?
All I know his is a banker that's all.

What's your opinion about Dr Yunus?
All I know his is a banker that's all.
I've no opinion! But he isn't a mare bangker. He is a novel laureate who has deep connections with democratic party in usa.

You can watch some expert opinion on YouTube talks show on it! Taj hashmi and retire captain ehahid islam give valuable opinion on him!

However I wouldn't want him as head of national unity govt!

I want a retird military officer for the position!

Last edited:

Still? Didn't he publicly sent out a letter noting he won't be pursuing the power?

Besides I knew he was the American candidate not British, courtesy of close ties to the Clintons. Which is why Hasina launched a character assassination campaign against him. Not saying he was saint, but poor guy didn't deserve the level of negative press he received at the time.

In any case, he is not fit to rule BD. We need someone with strong personality and shrewdness to survive the minefield that is Bangladeshi politics.

Hasina's replacement, whoever it may be, has to be someone similar to her, in terms of shrewdness and ruthlessness and with a loyal following backed by military. That's the only system works in BD.

Still? Didn't he publicly sent out a letter noting he won't be pursuing the power?

Besides I knew he was the American candidate not British, courtesy of close ties to the Clintons. Which is why Hasina launched a character assassination campaign against him. Not saying he was saint, but poor guy didn't deserve the level of negative press he received at the time.

In any case, he is not fit to rule BD. We need someone with strong personality and shrewdness to survive the minefield that is Bangladeshi politics.

Hasina's replacement, whoever it may be, has to be someone similar to her, in terms of shrewdness and ruthlessness and with a loyal following backed by military. That's the only system works in BD.

Would not worry about Hasina's replacement as we are looking at around 2030-ish now.

BD will by then be a somewhat developed with a mainly educated population under the age of 50.

Once Hasina is replaced then the progress she has made will be "baked into" the country and so another person cannot come in and undo it all - too many stakeholders will not allow it from all sections of society.

This Dr Younus in power will be a American and Indian stooge. There is a reason he got the Nobel Prize, that is to groom a pro-American leader in BD. Nobel Peace Prize is very different from rest of the Nobel prizes. Contrary to Nobel Prize in lets say Chemistry, the Peace Prize is a highly politicized tool.

This Dr Younus in power will be a American and Indian stooge. There is a reason he got the Nobel Prize, that is to groom a pro-American leader in BD. Nobel Peace Prize is very different from rest of the Nobel prizes. Contrary to Nobel Prize in lets say Chemistry, the Peace Prize is a highly politicized tool.

I agree, I never liked this guy. Nobel peace prize is used as a political tool by the west and they guy didn't even get the prize, it's the Grameen Bank that did.

Bhai , @leonblack08 , even one day ago in a talk show anti Hasina personality retired captain Shahid claimed it. He also claimed that , that's the reason Hasina wants to throw him from Padma Bridge. You can search YouTube for his latest interview!

And captain Shahid doesn't believe that it was a joke from Hasina!

If a BAL folk would make the remark , I wouldn't pay attention!

Besides I knew he was the American candidate not British, courtesy of close ties to the Clintons.
Ji setai bolechi to! Democratic party theke to Clinton e silo !

@UKBengali ze deshe bash Kore and tar ally ! British ally e to America!

But as far I know British mI6 e subcontinent er main player , CIA na! But I can't prove it.

Besides , America and UK actually always same decision e nay, just dekhen UK temon samne ase na!

Last edited:
Hasina's replacement, whoever it may be, has to be someone similar to her, in terms of shrewdness and ruthlessness and with a loyal following backed by military. That's the only system works in BD
Well as long as Hasina is in politics , personally I want her as PM! But I think she won't continue, as she told in 2019 about her retirement!

So yes after her retirement, I want BAL fall miserably! But what I want actually that doesn't matter.

Bangladesh became the centre of power struggle because of the bay of Bengal between west vs sino - Russia block! Because malacca strait is the chicken neck for China!

Well brother exactly my words!
But almost no one in Bangladesh will believe it , and that's how things work always.

Whom you consider ally , he prove to be worst kind of enemy!

If I claim that India can and used jamati islami too , how many dull headed Bengali will believe it ?

Can they ever imagine beyond what their bare eyes see?

@Wergeland

Last edited:
Well as long as Hasina in politics , personally I want her as PM! But I think she won't continue, as she told in 2019 about her retirement!

So yes after her retirement, I want BAL fall miserably! But what I want actually that doesn't matter.

Bangladesh became the central of power struggle because of the bay of Bengal between west vs sino - Russia block! Because malacca strait is the chicken neck for China!

Hasina despite her close relationship with India, has so far managed to keep both QUAD+UK and China happy. She deserves that credit. We need successive government to maintain the same balance, minus the "super close" relationship with India. Trade with India is all good and needed, but always maintain a distance with regards to national security.

And she won't leave power anytime soon. Those are just "kotha er kotha".

Back
Top Bottom