What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

hurr! Every night in my hostel there is drinking party in atleast 10 room. 3000tk For a bottle..

isnt drinking banned in yer religion...and is gaja haram lemme know or is it baldes getting secular

Bangladesh is pretty secular man, you should come to Dhaka and check it out yourself. Hell i even find indians more religious than we are lol.

isnt drinking banned in yer religion...and is gaja haram lemme know or is it baldes getting secular

hahahahahah.... i even offered alcohol/girls in Iran where they execute people for doing that.

:enjoy:

80% muslims now in this world are actually fake muslims. Most of them become pious after 50 years of age when death comes near....

You wont find hash in BD, very rare, but from what i heard charash sucks of BD.

Pakistani weed is low quality from what i hear, the charas is very strong and powerful. Especially the stuff from northern areas and FATA, along Afghan border. In many villages some people prepare it and smoke it freely.

I dont think its available anymore. But, I saw plenty of Heroine addict now a days.

heroin addiction is bloody awful; horrible drug, i've heard stories. There are addicts in Pakistan too; it's very sad and troubling.

Pakistani weed is low quality from what i hear, the charas is very strong and powerful. Especially the stuff from northern areas and FATA, along Afghan border. In many villages some people prepare it and smoke it freely.

heroin addiction is bloody awful; horrible drug, i've heard stories. There are addicts in Pakistan too; it's very sad and troubling.

Dude yaba is worse, i for some reason got addicted to it this summer when i visited there for 3 months, i picked up this thing on the last month of my visit, its awful all i could think about was this drug 24/7 and I had to just have a couple of pills just to be non drowsy. I ended up cutting my trip short, my cousin made me take the flight back to Canada lol

Dude yaba is worse, i for some reason got addicted to it this summer when i visited there for 3 months, i picked up this thing on the last month of my visit, its awful all i could think about was this drug 24/7 and I had to just have a couple of pills just to be non drowsy. I ended up cutting my trip short, my cousin made me take the flight back to Canada lol
Amphetamine increases libido :s

hahahahahah.... i even offered alcohol/girls in Iran where they execute people for doing that.

:enjoy:

Well its been reported that Iran has a top secret night life where even fashion shows and rave parties are conducted.

Visit Kolkata and then visit Dhaka, you will know the difference, Kolkata is nothing but a slum.

In 1990s may be...but not in 2010s. Kolkata have drastically improved whereas our Dhaka is becoming a concrete jungle. Truth hurts but it should be told.

On the topic, Ambassadors should be good as taxis, at least better than Marutis. But if they are priced at 22 lakhs, then I would ask people to buy reconditioned Japanese cars. You never have to worry about maintenance.

The ambassadors should not be priced more than 10 lakhs if it is to be successful.

be careful mannn, be careful!

dont mess with that CRAP -ever. Just smoke up dude. Dont mess with amphetamines, they screw with your heart-beat and do bad things. I've never tried it, but i heard stories. Heroin is not an amphetamine, as far as i know. But both are very addictive. Weed or hash arent addictive, though they can make you lazy if you do it too much.

moderation in life is key ;)

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

i heard in Somalia and Yemen, they chew on ''khat'' which is an amphetamine

shut up guys you guys forget one most important rule of business :unsure:

customer is always right :rofl:

Amphetamine increases libido :s

problem is keeping it hard :(

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

be careful mannn, be careful!

dont mess with that CRAP -ever. Just smoke up dude. Dont mess with amphetamines, they screw with your heart-beat and do bad things. I've never tried it, but i heard stories. Heroin is not an amphetamine, as far as i know. But both are very addictive. Weed or hash arent addictive, though they can make you lazy if you do it too much.

moderation in life is key ;)

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

i heard in Somalia and Yemen, they chew on ''khat'' which is an amphetamine

lol i know heroine is not an amphetamine. I was just experimenting i guess.

I did brown sugar couple of times, no experience with heroin . There was time I literally lived on weed, ah those were the days in North bengal!

Am I the only one who missed out on drugs completely. No good stories to tell :(
What is yaba, never heard about it.

Back
Top Bottom