What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

So, before we were talking about cars, then figuring out who's poorer (**** measuring contest) and then drugs! :woot:

Way to go Bangladesh Defense :rofl:

OMG WTF this thread still lives ...? someone kill these Bangladeshi threads plz ...:cry: they make no sense @ all ..:cry:

So, before we were talking about cars, then figuring out who's poorer (**** measuring contest) and then drugs! :woot:

Yup nobody gave a hoot that the prime minister said that we are going for 2 subs

Man O Man, this thread has really meandered. From a car that should (in some views) sit permanently in some Museum to.............$hit (not the real kind).
OTOH, better to talk about something that people seem to have enjoyed than to squabble about nothing. :)

This is the capacity of ambassador only that can take a load of more than 200 post.

Perfect for BD.

Can you just talk the talk, or walk the walk too? Why don't you thrill us with some of the pictures from your supah-dupah Dhaka where every kheda, pecha and potla ride latest Japanese/German SUV?

You have to come and observe yourself, you have said that you visited Dhanmondi and Uttara, but I'm talking about Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara etc.!! BTW don't you work in Salt lake sector 5?? Have seen a pic of it, the drainage system look worlclass!! :rofl:

i think that taxi will do good hahahha as our road and there road are same hahaha

You have to come and observe yourself, you have said that you visited Dhanmondi and Uttara, but I'm talking about Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara etc.!! BTW don't you work in Salt lake sector 5?? Have seen a pic of it, the drainage system look worlclass!! :rofl:

It is indeed, after the last year revamp.

Was that this picture? That's a lake by the way! :whistle:

mg6202ew1.jpg

Mate I stayed in Gulshan for couple of months. I saw shyte floating in the Gulshan "lake":lol:.

There is poverty all over the sub continent. Some areas are poorer than the other.

Gulshan is considered to be some of the cleanest in Dhaka. Ignoring the army cantonments like DOHS Mohakali (for army men only).

Mate I stayed in Gulshan for couple of months. I saw shyte floating in the Gulshan "lake":lol:.

There is poverty all over the sub continent. Some areas are poorer than the other.

Thats not a big problem . that thing floating cannot be a scale what kind of taxi we will use . our problem with ambassador is we are concern about the quality of that taxi . our experience with maruti is very bad. the recondition Japani toyota a Taxi perform far better then any brand new Indian car .

Thats not a big problem . that thing floating cannot be a scale what kind of taxi we will use . our problem with ambassador is we are concern about the quality of that taxi . our experience with maruti is very bad. the recondition Japani toyota a Taxi perform far better then any brand new Indian car .

You should look at the post I was replying to. He was talking about the drainage system in Kolkata .

Secondly Maruti,Hindustan Motors or any other Indian company doesn't mean Indian Government. They are private companies. If Bangladeshis don't like the cars these companies have to offer their business will go bust and they ll have to roll up their shop. As simple as that.

Bangladeshis buy about 30,000 cars annually. New Delhi alone adds about 1000 cars every day. So I think Indian car companies will survive even if Bangladeshis decide to shun them.

It is indeed, after the last year revamp.

Was that this picture? That's a lake by the way! :whistle:

mg6202ew1.jpg

I was talking about this picture actually!! :oops:

Sector-V_Saltlake_-_Kolkata_2007-08-13_08509.JPG

The ambi looks comfortable though!! so that's why you have traveled on ambassadors so much in your posh area!! :D

^lol, that's normal in any place in the subcontinent after a heavy rain.

But I'm sure amby wouldn't last Dhaka! :lol:

4105509724_0bcbd740ca_z.jpg

image_263_55130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom