What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

Nobody care whether indian car production decline or get boom, our concern is now we are getting many recondition car whose quality is much better then Indian brand new car . we have our experience with maruti taxi so no more Indian Junk taxi in Bangladesh . good luck to indian car maker any way .

But it depends on the individual consumer and their choice if they want to buy something or not right? Or are you their spokesperson? Either that or you are the PR guy for second hand jap imports business group:lol:

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

looks like 2nd tire city! :lol:

Ask him for a day time picture. You ll change your mind.:P

Amby baby :)

india06005.jpg

I have maintained same standards for Kolkata!!

Going for dinner!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
But it depends on the individual consumer and their choice if they want to buy something or not right? Or are you their spokesperson? Either that or you are the PR guy for second hand jap imports business group:lol:

Ask him for a day time picture. You ll change your mind.:P

I am a concern citizen . Maximum buyer buy or prefer Japanese recondition car and some wealthy goes for other Japanese brand new car and bmw Mercedes to

I am a concern citizen . Maximum buyer buy or prefer Japanese recondition car and some wealthy goes for other Japanese brand new car and bmw Mercedes to

Well don't buy it then. Do you also fret over other consumer products which come to Bangladesh market?

Did you make a hue and cry when these bad boys were launched in Bangladeshi market? They were from China I believe, your government ended up putting a ban on these right?

2872886354_322af8d084.jpg

looks like 2nd tire city! :lol:

2nd tier city of what??? India?

Namaskar-Kolkata-Image-Collection-Beautiful-Kolkata.jpg

Kolkata.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are these picutre from a first tier city of India??? Just curious!!!

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Very old photos of Gulshan.. I think lot have changed since then..

1552335390_be801061c1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

More skyline of Dhaka
Dhaka.jpg

More picture of Gulshan from Westin Hotel where Roybot statyed... He could not see other than slums as he was too used to that....

2767894866_a0e69c7677.jpg

2767891922_11a3b5c1e9.jpg

2767043071_131f1e0417.jpg

This Roybot guy always in a mission off showing off to his in laws familly... hahahahah
I bet his fiance is nosy about Indian slums and dirts...

More picture of Gulshan from Westin Hotel where Roybot statyed... He could not see other than slums as he was too used to that....
This Roybot guy always in a job off showing off to his in laws familly... hahahahah

Jeez stop stalking me mate:woot:

Two can play this game you know. I ll go post awesome shots of Kolkata and shitty ones from Dhaka and then try and compare it? Doesn't work that way. Kolkata is definitely ahead of Dhaka when it comes to infrastructure and modern buildings.

Jeez stop stalking me mate:woot:

Two can play this game you know. I ll go post awesome shots of Kolkata and shitty ones from Dhaka and then try and compare it? Doesn't work that way. Kolkata is definitely ahead of Dhaka when it comes to infrastructure and modern buildings.

While picking picture, I tried to be non biased and tried to find skyline. I did not post any shitty rather tried best out of two.

Back
Top Bottom