What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

Iajduni, it's that the best you got in dhaka? Because if I start posting pictures, you wouldn't have a place to hide?

please show some maturity and stop this **** measuring contest.

I have read few comments comparing Indian and Bangladeshi auto Industry. Well I just think its silly. Bangladesh's total car sales per annum are less than 30000. India's on the other hand are over 2 million. That's close 70 times more cars per year. Per capita wise an average Indian is 10 times more likely to have a car than an average Bangladeshi. These are just facts.

Talking about superior quality cars that Bangladeshis prefer, well Indians have much better options available to them, mostly first hand no used refurbished cars. We don't need Bangladeshis to teach us about quality.

Car sales set new record in ’08 | Bangladesh Economic News
Automotive industry in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iajduni, it's that the best you got in dhaka? Because if I start posting pictures, you wouldn't have a place to hide?

No, its only the place where Roybot stayed and shown us couple of Jhupri by the lake side...
You are more than welcome to make me hide....

I have read few comments comparing Indian and Bangladeshi auto Industry. Well I just think its silly. Bangladesh's total car sales per annum are less than 30000. India's on the other hand are over 2 million. That's close 70 times more cars per year. Per capita wise an average Indian is 10 times more likely to have a car than an average Bangladeshi. These are just facts.

Talking about superior quality cars that Bangladeshis prefer, well Indians have even better option available to them, first hand no used refurbished cars. We don't need Bangladeshis to teach us about quality.

Car sales set new record in ’08 | Bangladesh Economic News
Automotive industry in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, it is discouraged to use or buy smaller cars in BD due to high density of poplulation. Not a good market for smaller cars. Whoever want to go through all the trouble and owning a car will go for Japs or Germans... People just dont like Indian cars, Even Chinese and Koreans are flop. Within a year a Indian car becomes as good as 10 years old japanese car. What is the use of a new car then?

Well, it is discouraged to use or buy smaller cars in BD due to high density of poplulation. Not a good market for smaller cars. Whoever want to go through all the trouble and owning a car will go for Japs or Germans... People just dont like Indian cars, Even Chinese and Koreans are flop. Within a year a Indian car becomes as good as 10 years old japanese car. What is the use of a new car then?

That makes absolutely no sense :lol:

People don't buy the small cars from India because people who can afford fuel tend to buy more durable and more expensive cars from Japan.

Although, Indian trucks and buses are extremely popular in Bangladesh.

I am yet to see a single Nano on the streets of Dhaka.

By the way, the term 'Jap' is racist.

I cant bring your sense back if you cant understand plain english!!!!

^^^So your logic is like:
"Since Bangladesh is densely populated, bigger cars are more suitable relative to smaller cars."

Or are you referring public transport like bus? :what:

just curious, Which car does common people drive most in Bangladesh?? , i mean here in India,we have like dozens of hatchbacks both of Indian and foreign companies in the range of 2-5 lakhs Rupees available for middle class people like me, it can`t be all refurbished sedans running in Banglsdesh , are all middle class people able to buy them , with the price going high as high as 15-20 lakhs taka , that sound expansive .???

just curious, Which car does common people drive most in Bangladesh?? , i mean here in India,we have like dozens of hatchbacks both of Indian and foreign companies in the range of 2-5 lakhs Rupees available for middle class people like me, it can`t be all refurbished sedans running in Banglsdesh , are all middle class people able to buy them , with the price going high as high as 15-20 lakhs taka , that sound expansive .???

Car price high rocketed after the last budget with new imposition of taxe. You got to spend 22 million for 0-3 year old Japanese mid size sedan. Then again you cant import anything which is older than 3 years. Even with that kind of price people still does not like to buy 7 lacs Indian cars. Its the fact.

Pre-owned certified cars from Japan rule the roads. Mostly Toyota.

And yes, they are expensive (now 20-25 lacs Taka) due to government duties.

The smaller Indian cars lack the durability of the mid-sized cars from Japan.

our docks are full

Our roads are full.

More cars?????

will they fly??

38151634.jpg

2010-05-21-19-13-21-045988800-janjot.jpg

^^^^^^^^^

As long as you buy japanese cars, the number keep on growing as they never get dsposed. Koi Macher Jan re baba...

Back
Top Bottom