What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

our docks are full

Our roads are full.

More cars?????

will they fly??

38151634.jpg

2010-05-21-19-13-21-045988800-janjot.jpg

Considering your annual car sells is just 30,000; it's just scratch on the surface.

Above road seems to be only motorable road in Dhaka considering the lack of ricksaws! :lol:

More picture of Gulshan from Westin Hotel where Roybot statyed... He could not see other than slums as he was too used to that....

2767894866_a0e69c7677.jpg

2767891922_11a3b5c1e9.jpg

2767043071_131f1e0417.jpg

This Roybot guy always in a mission off showing off to his in laws familly... hahahahah
I bet his fiance is nosy about Indian slums and dirts...

Lol, I've given up, as Imran bhai said, they just see themselves and feel happy, the pics which are posted here of Dhaka are only the 30% of the luxury areas of Dhaka, posting more pics and elaborating the thread will be too encouraging for the bombay guy to post more troll threads!!

Actually, a very small percentage of Bangladeshis own private cars. The reason why Dhaka seems congested with cars and traffic is due to lack of infrastructure. According to my university, only 6%-8% of Dhaka consists of roads.

Actually, a very small percentage of Bangladeshis own private cars. The reason why Dhaka seems congested with cars and traffic is due to lack of infrastructure. According to my university, only 6%-8% of Dhaka consists of roads.

It's 8% on average, same goes for Mumbai .
Unfortunately under the present policies
there's no other remedies other than inhabiting
in the existing infrastructures.

It's 8% on average, same goes for Mumbai .
Unfortunately under the present policies
there's no other remedies other than inhabiting
in the existing infrastructures.

I believe navi mumbai is good.

surprisingly Bangladeshis have better things to do than take pictures of Dhaka as through google search i have not found many recent pictures :(

earthlights.jpg

world at night.. brighter areas are india europe, north america, eastern china, japan. darker areas are pakistan, bangladesh, arabian sea and africa

world at night.. brighter areas are india europe, north america, eastern china, japan. darker areas are pakistan, bangladesh, arabian sea and africa

Ohh I get it now ... thats why yu guys call it a Shining India. :rofl:

yes if people of tin pot country like bangladesh are so arrogant then why cant we have pride in our country. india with all its ills is still a great nation

How can you forget North Korea. You can clearly make out 38th parallel at night as NK is totally pitch black .

How can you forget North Korea. You can clearly make out 38th parallel at night as NK is totally pitch black .

How many guys ever flew half the world in a single go. Its all dark as soon as you cross Iran.. Whole sub continent is like sshit hole at night from the plane above. My personal experience. Every city I flew over subcontinent looks like same sshit. Its the fact guysss...

Back
Top Bottom