What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

Yeah the border is clearly visible from the space because India constructed an electrified fence along it to keep out terrorists.Iran has also started construction of a similar fence making pakistan the biggest fenced in area of the world.:lol:

you do know that those photos are doctored...

That doesn't change the fact that Pakistan is the biggest fenced in area in the whole world... one more thing for you to be proud of!

In your face!

and your point is?

a lot of indians are abandoning india for glorious future in the west it is not a new trend

Gone back to trolling so soon?You are not worthy, my son.Go marry your cousin or whateva you guys do...

i didnt know you guys equate pointing out the obvious as trolling

thats coming from the guy in whose society "female infanticide" is the norm

i didnt know you guys equate pointing out the obvious as trolling

thats coming from the guy in whose society "female infanticide" is the norm

Pointing the obvious when it has nothing to do with point being made is trolling.I 'll leave that to you since your kind are pretty much velle whereever they go.So troll away.

Pointing the obvious when it has nothing to do with point being made is trolling.I 'll leave that to you since your kind are pretty much velle whereever they go.So troll away.

You posted a photo claiming something and when I pointed it out that it was a doctored photo, you were still clinging on to the idea that will still serve your original animus. You sire make a case and point a great fallacy.

Ambassador ? Well its dying as a cab in Delhi. Only handful operates that too near ND & Nizamuddin railway stations (thats when last time I spotted them). Died as a private car long time ago...being kept alive by some old fashioned politicians and retired army men. Its all radio cabs these days running around everywhere. Only Mumbai & Kolkata these days I guess where ambassadors form a major chunk in cab service. Must have been better than cabs operating in Bangladesh since they decided to by those.

You posted a photo claiming something and when I pointed it out that it was a doctored photo, you were still clinging on to the idea that will still serve your original animus. You sire make a case and point a great fallacy.

The legitimacy of the photo may or may not be debatable but the point I made stands true.You can either debate that or shut your hole up instead of pulling facts out of your rearside.Ta!

USA at night--

471361main_usa_nightm_lg.jpg

are you dumb/....you are challenging nasa courtsey???.go see pak also its quite illuminated along the indus....i didnt believe that but its true LOL...

you posted two photos, the first one is definitely not from NASA, prove me wrong!

Back
Top Bottom