What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

Will fit right in the upscale Gulshan then?:lol:

49855524.jpg

2616389.jpg

Will fit right in the upscale Gulshan then?:lol:

49855524.jpg

2616389.jpg

2nd pic : There is a slum near Gulshan, the pic belongs to that place and probably the same place where you stayed!! The place was never included in which I mentioned to lobongo!!

1st pic : can you tell me which road in Gulshan it is?? or can u give me the link where you find the pic??

The pic which I posted is the Saltlake sector 5, a posh area in Kolkata as mentioned by lobongo!!

2nd pic : There is a slum near Gulshan, the pic belongs to that place and probably the same place where you stayed!! The place was never included in which I mentioned to lobongo!!

1st pic : can you tell me which road in Gulshan it is?? or can u give me the link where you find the pic??

The pic which I posted is the Saltlake sector 5, a posh area in Kolkata as mentioned by lobongo!!

Haha yeah I stayed in that slum. Its not near Gulshan, its literally right next to, and pretty much on the Gulshan-Banani lake.

Panoramio - Photo of Flood Gulshan, Dhaka 2004

You know, it's funny. I drive everyday in and out of Gulshan commercial district. Whenever the red light is on, the pedestrians stand still. Whenever the green light turns on, they cross while at the same time, cars are rushing.

This happens everyday close to Westin Hotel.

This peculiar behavior is not something I have observed while in my 24 years being abroad in over five countries.

I have come to realize that most of the people walking around come from villages and districts.

Yes, it's a crazy country.

Why don't you post some well captured picture of Gulshal etc?

Haha yeah I stayed in that slum. Its not near Gulshan, its literally right next to, and pretty much on the Gulshan-Banani lake.

Panoramio - Photo of Flood Gulshan, Dhaka 2004

2004!!! How latest is that??:yahoo:
BTW the modern infra structures there are built post 2007!!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Yep, just getting it!!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Yep, just getting it!!

2004!!! How latest is that??:yahoo:
BTW the modern infra structures there are built post 2007!!

Jeez mate, stop living in denial! I was there in 2009, so try to fool someone else. Yes Gulshan is relatively better than the rest of Dhaka, still has its share of monsoon flooding though.

Enjoy this boat ride in the mean time:lol:

Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan

Last edited by a moderator:
You should look at the post I was replying to. He was talking about the drainage system in Kolkata .

Secondly Maruti,Hindustan Motors or any other Indian company doesn't mean Indian Government. They are private companies. If Bangladeshis don't like the cars these companies have to offer their business will go bust and they ll have to roll up their shop. As simple as that.

Bangladeshis buy about 30,000 cars annually. New Delhi alone adds about 1000 cars every day. So I think Indian car companies will survive even if Bangladeshis decide to shun them.

Nobody care whether indian car production decline or get boom, our concern is now we are getting many recondition car whose quality is much better then Indian brand new car . we have our experience with maruti taxi so no more Indian Junk taxi in Bangladesh . good luck to indian car maker any way .

Jeez mate, stop living in denial! I was there in 2009, so try to fool someone else. Yes Gulshan is relatively better than the rest of Dhaka, still has its share of monsoon flooding though.

Enjoy this boat ride in the mean time:lol:

Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan

Lol dude, don't teach me!! Gulshan is totally free from flood zone!! BTW exceptional cases are different i.e the Mumbai flood!! Now don't say that Mumbai is a 2nd tier city in india!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladeshi ganja = Worst in the world

One needs to travel towards kushtia
or Tejkunipara in Rajshahi before contemplating
such a verdict. When in tune with proper pipes
the world will dance in purple haze!

Student life was high time. :devil:

Lol dude, don't teach me!! Gulshan is totally free from flood zone!! BTW exceptional cases are different i.e the Mumbai flood!! Now don't say that Mumbai is a 2nd tier city in india!!

So you post one photo of Salt Lake with rainwater flooding the street and that proves that saltlake is a dump, but when I put a video of your "upclass" neighbourhood Gulshan its exceptional?

Double standards much?:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom