What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

These are private clubs my friend. I was talking about public bar and pub where you can get in easy. There are plenty in Kolkata.

Public bars in dhaka are where you find middle aged men with mid life crisis :P

hurr! Every night in my hostel there is drinking party in atleast 10 room. 3000tk For a bottle..

Dont you guys smoke Ganja tooo!!!! :cheesy:
I remember those days in Titumeer Hall. LOL

Kolkataslum1.jpg

slums.jpg

O Dada How it poking from the shinning India ? ;)

uniworld01.jpg

^there, my slum, when it was in making.

This is nothin compared to the project that governemt is building thousands of flat. The area is almost as big as another dhaka and will cost 2.3 billion.

Dont you guys smoke Ganja tooo!!!! :cheesy:
I remember those days in Titumeer Hall. LOL
Are you ex buet student?? Lol. Yeah we get ganja in bokshibazar, the same place where you used to get :p anyway i dont smoke, but my friends do.

This is nothin compared to the project that governemt is building thousands of flat. The area is almost as big as another dhaka and will cost 2.3 billion.

I hope it wont go the same way the 7 billion dollars airport did. :P

Anyway the above picture is of one residential complex among hundreds of upcoming Rajarhat newtown which is three times as large as Salt Lake.

Yaba is popular which comes from Myanmar . ( amphetamine)

I hope it wont go the same way the 7 billion dollars airport did. :P
Anyway the above picture is of one residential complex among hundreds of upcoming Rajarhat newtown which is three times as large as Salt Lake.

Land development the hardest part is already done. So no it wont be a failed project.

Back
Top Bottom