What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

Visit Kolkata and then visit Dhaka, you will know the difference, Kolkata is nothing but a slum.

@zidane Oder taka poysha shob shinduk e gochhito. Chokh e dekhba na. Sadhe ki Ar Public bole , dada addek ta dilum, purota khaben kintu.

And again 10% of our people keep their money in kolkata...

@zidane Oder taka poysha shob shinduk e gochhito. Chokh e dekhba na. Sadhe ki Ar Public bole , dada addek ta dilum, purota khaben kintu.

Well said, now look up the definition of GDP and understand it depends on the money being spend, not earned!

That's why IT is growing twice the national average? :lol:

Mora Haati lakh taka, shonen nai bujhi? :lol:

No complain about it!!!!

We are quite different economy than India!!! The character is different.

Dhaka nightlife > kolkata's

AAAAAA!! You guys come to kol in hordes to shop and party(it's documented in reputed news papers), how do enjoy night life? by smoking biri and drinking cough syrup?

Yes! Some one took an amby taxi and came all the way from dhaka to kolkata via raw-mosad gdp india slum topics!

Can we get back on track?

lol recently Canada, brother. I know so many Bangladeshis here that have house in the poshest place in toronto. One of my closest friend drives a porsche 911 and my uncle has a rolls royce here. Any decent businessman in BD have 2 places, one in BD and one in some western country. Hell, my father sent me to study in Canada when i was grade in 9 :P

Back
Top Bottom