What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

No indian car will ever be popular in Bangladesh, Bangladeshis are too much of a show off to buy these, they'd rather take the CNG small taxis than to buy an Indian car. Indian cars will reach as much as taxis, nothing more.

No indian car will ever be popular in Bangladesh, Bangladeshis are too much of a show off to buy these, they'd rather take the CNG small taxis than to buy an Indian car. Indian cars will reach as much as taxis, nothing more.

Who cares?

While India has advanced in this sector, BD and even Pakistan lags behind. Gen Habibullah Khan's Gandhara factory at Chittagong had rolled out the first American car assembled in Asia. When Indira Gandhi visited BD in 1972 Sheikh Mujib presented an awe struck Indira with a sleek Vauxhall Viva car assembled at Gandhara. Dhaka TV was the first to telecast in SA back in 1962. Other stations in Pakistan followed. In India, only Delhi started telecast in April 1972 - that too in a limited range within Delhi.

While India has advanced in this sector, BD and even Pakistan lags behind. Gen Habibullah Khan's Gandhara factory at Chittagong had rolled out the first American car assembled in Asia. When Indira Gandhi visited BD in 1972 Sheikh Mujib presented an awe struck Indira with a sleek Vauxhall Viva car assembled at Gandhara. Dhaka TV was the first to telecast in SA back in 1962. Other stations in Pakistan followed. In India, only Delhi started telecast in April 1972 - that too in a limited range within Delhi.

Terrestrial television in India started with the experimental telecast starting in Delhi on 15 September 1959 with a small transmitter and a makeshift studio. The regular daily transmission started in 1965 as a part of All India Radio

Another Lie busted of the Bangladeshis. :hang2:

Man from where do you pull out all these tripe? Tata manufactured it's first commercial vehicle in collaboration with Daimler-Benz AG in 1954.

You should rather stick to RAW-CIA-MOSAD stories and let the Indians handle technicalities and facts/figures.

read the comments on first page and understand the context under which my comment was made.

I did, they are like second tire cities of India, prove me wrong.

Even I did, found Dhaka>Kolkata!!! Anyways if Dhaka is a 2nd tier city than Kolkata has lost all its respect from me, I used to think its one of the largest in india!! :tdown:

Even I did, found Dhaka>Kolkata!!! Anyways if Dhaka is a 2nd tier city than Kolkata has lost all its respect from me, I used to think its one of the largest in india!! :tdown:

Can you just talk the talk, or walk the walk too? Why don't you thrill us with some of the pictures from your supah-dupah Dhaka where every kheda, pecha and potla ride latest Japanese/German SUV?

For a silly issue we are wasting 9 pages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom