What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

@zidane Oder taka poysha shob shinduk e gochhito. Chokh e dekhba na. Sadhe ki Ar Public bole , dada addek ta dilum, purota khaben kintu.

:rofl::rofl:

Bujlam na!!! but whatever it is must be very funnyy...

AAAAAA!! You guys come to kol in hordes to shop and party(it's documented in reputed news papers), how do enjoy night life? by smoking biri and drinking cough syrup?

Yes, we go there for shopping as your designers are better when it comes to traditional indian clothes, your nightlife sucks though. We have plenty of decent clubs in Dhaka.

AAAAAA!! You guys come to kol in hordes to shop and party(it's documented in reputed news papers), how do enjoy night life? by smoking biri and drinking cough syrup?

That I agree... Kolkata night life is 10000 times better than Dhaka. There is no place to go if you cant afford 5 star in Dhaka...

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Yes, we go there for shopping as your designers are better when it comes to traditional indian clothes, your nightlife sucks though. We have plenty of decent clubs in Dhaka.

Clubs!!!! Where?

^Aren't drinking banned in Dhaka, what's the point of having clubs without the poison.

And off course not to mention the belles.

Sir i was talking about slum look.

uniworld01.jpg

^there, my slum, when it was in making.

That I agree... Kolkata night life is 10000 times better than Dhaka. There is no place to go if you cant afford 5 star in Dhaka...

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Clubs!!!! Where?

Dude check out this place called melange in Banani, Space pocket in Gulshan, Canadian club, ISD events, red door events...bro, you have to know the right people actually to get in. I have partied from Ibiza to vegas to toronto and i was surprised from what i saw this summer in Dhaka, but of course they are very expensive and you need connection.

lol ai bal shob malu gula aromi taka poisha shob shindukei thake

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

No its not banned.
you should change your language bro.... We have hindus too in Bangladesh. We were talking about ghoti attitude.

^Aren't drinking banned in Dhaka, what's the point of having clubs without the poison.

And off course not to mention the belles.

Well its banned. You must have a license to drink in a bar. License are usually given to non muslim and foreigner. Muslim can only avail a license with a medical certificate stating that your life in danger without drinking... :rofl:

But you can always get in to a bar and there are occasional police raid. If you are found without a license they will take you to police stattion and make you to vomit and let go. If you are sent to court, you will be fined 50 taka and a day in jail. But most of the time things are settled in the police station with some kick backs... ;)

Dude check out this place called melange in Banani, Space pocket in Gulshan, Canadian club, ISD events, red door events...bro, you have to know the right people actually to get in. I have partied from Ibiza to vegas to toronto and i was surprised from what i saw this summer in Dhaka, but of course they are very expensive and you need connection.

These are private clubs my friend. I was talking about public bar and pub where you can get in easy. There are plenty in Kolkata.

lol boroloks wont live in japan garden city, it was made for upper middle class of dhaka.

Well its banned. You must have a license to drink in a bar. License are usually given to non muslim and foreigner. Muslim can only avail a license with a medical certificate stating that your life in danger without drinking... :rofl:

But you can always get in to a bar and there are occasional police raid. If you are found without a license they will take you to police stattion and make you to vomit and let go. If you are sent to court, you will be fined 50 taka and a day in jail. But most of the time things are settled in the police station with some kick backs... ;)
hurr! Every night in my hostel there is drinking party in atleast 10 room. 3000tk For a bottle..

Back
Top Bottom