What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

No wonder you have made a portrait of Bangladesh like all of us are drowning under the sea and people are dying of famine and all but sadly its not the case here!! India is richer than Bangladesh but there is no dearth of rich people in Bangladesh!! Some suburbs of Dhaka like Gulshan, Banani, Baridhara, parts of Dhanmondi and Khulshi in Chittagong can be comparable to any posh area, at least to Mumbai, Delhi and any part of the sub continent!!

Well you guys pretend that you lot drive ferries in wide roads of dhaka, therein lies the problem! I know your dhanmandi and uttara very well, sorry not impressed. I live in rajarhat Newtown and work in salt lake sector 5. Look it up in skyscraper city.

Not to mention we take great pride owning and driving our own (new) cars which are made in India, and we take care of our cars too ,i have hardly seen a car with that kind of scratches and dents as being displayed in this thread ever running on roads ,both family cars and cabs , i mean, seriously,which customer would ride such a taxi??? The condition of car itself gives good impression of drivers who are driving it ..

True. In my place,I have seen some personal cars with dents and scratches but not taxis & autorickshaws. They are kept clean and dent proof and drivers are always seen cleaning their vehicles if they are not engaged otherwise. I think BD taxiwallahs are just lazy to clean and take care of their own vehicle

Well you guys pretend that you lot drive ferries in wide roads of dhaka, therein lies the problem! I know your dhanmandi and uttara very well, sorry not impressed. I live in rajarhat Newtown and work in salt lake sector 5. Look it up in skyscraper city.

Ferries can't be driven in any road in the world!! :coffee: The things which are pointed here by Bangladeshis is very clearly shown in Zabanya's post, ambassadors can be good but still the usual Japanese Toyotas are much effective thus much popular here, nobody has talked about ferraris or Mercedes here!!

About the posh area, why don't you yourself search those in skyscraper city and compare!! :coffee:

Probably because its produced in India!!

Actually almost every car sold in India is made in India. Thats why inspite of having every automotive company in the world having a presence in India you will not find that many car models corresponding to the number of companies as every company has to invest in India first to get out their models on Indian roads or in otherwords Ship to Shop automotive marketing will not work in India

Point taken.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Dude, the cars in Toyota Navana and Honda showrooms all come from India.

I meant to say Marutis are selling larger in India because its a product of India, can be a emotional touch with less price as well!! Same will happen in Bangladesh if we start to produce cars!!

Know that but still those Toyotas have a tag of "Product of Japan" and are much reliable as well!!

New Amby is pretty good actually. Someone in the family just keeps it for the 1800 ISUZU engine. I once borrowed it a few years back and did Saket to Gurgaon once in just 11 minutes (early morning 3.00 A.M :) ). The new one also has bucket seat for the front and the old sofa seat in the back. So comfortable overall. Have to say that the control is really nice + the stability is fantastic.

Not a bad car at all. The problem with Amby as a taxi is that the car just keeps going and hence a lot of old taxis can be seen on the road. If well maintained then this is really a good buy for a commercial vehicle.

Ferries can't be driven in any road in the world!! :coffee: The things which are pointed here by Bangladeshis is very clearly shown in Zabanya's post, ambassadors can be good but still the usual Japanese Toyotas are much effective thus much popular here, nobody has talked about ferraris or Mercedes here!!

About the posh area, why don't you yourself search those in skyscraper city and compare!! :coffee:

read the comments on first page and understand the context under which my comment was made.

I did, they are like second tire cities of India, prove me wrong.

Salt Lake is pretty okay. Lived there for about 8 months a few years back and I found it quite alright for a nice quality of life. Of course, you can have your own opinion about a place. Not everyone loves even New York. Osama proved it :)

Salt Lake is pretty okay. Lived there for about 8 months a few years back and I found it quite alright for a nice quality of life. Of course, you can have your own opinion about a place. Not everyone loves even New York. Osama proved it :)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

মারতির জালায্ বাচিনা আখন আবার আরেক আপদ । দেশটা ইনডিয়ার srcap এর ভাগার এ পরিনত হচ্ছে । :hitwall: :hitwall:

I meant to say Marutis are selling larger in India because its a product of India, can be a emotional touch with less price as well!! Same will happen in Bangladesh if we start to produce cars!!

Know that but still those Toyotas have a tag of "Product of Japan" and are much reliable as well!!

Not really.If thats the case TATA cars would sell more than Maruti as the former is a 100% Indian Company. The reason why Maruti is so popular is bcs of its reliability, not to mention good after sales. You will find a Maruti service center in almost every street corner. Thats one of the reason Maruti commands high resale value in India. Aftersales is where big international brands like Fiat & Peugeot lost out.

You are wrong there my friend!

Back
Top Bottom