What's new

Bangladesh to take Ambassador taxis

Bangalis are terrible drivers.

Bengalis are the best drivers. it takes a lot of balls to drive in Dhaka, people visiting from foreign lands are too scared to even give it a try :P..........

Bengalis are the best drivers. it takes a lot of balls to drive in Dhaka, people visiting from foreign lands are too scared to even give it a try :P..........

Terrible as in reckless...whenever on the highway, they keep weaving between lanes...including big buses. Those people are crazy and dumb.

But yeah, if you can drive in Dhaka, you can drive in any part of the world. It's an experience :D

I recently went to a Maruti Suzuki showroom. Apart from the Grand Vitara (which is Japanese made :lol:), all the other available models made in India are damn small and ugly :lol: (no offense to Indians, but that's what they are marketing).

Yes, Alto and Maruti 800 looks crude but not the other models like Estilo, SX4, Wagon R,A Star, Ritz and the current' star' Swift & Dzire. Anyways Maruti caters to the middle class who gives equal importance to performance, reliability and most importantly fuel efficiency and Maruti has done so beautifully since its inception.

I have seen the SX4 on TV. Looks really good.

Love the way Kazashi looks though :P

Corolla:
bangladesh_2004.1101223380.taxis.jpg

Maruti 800:
image_195_40554.jpg

Hope the Ambassadors last better :lol:

What are you trying to say? One is well looked after while the other is not. If its not even Merc will look like this:

mercedes-s-class-dubai.jpg

And Ambassadors are built like tank. Others than heavy vehicles there are no 'natural predators' for it.

I have seen the SX4 on TV. Looks really good.

Love the way Kazashi looks though :P

I think your country should go for TATA SUMO as taxy as its quite furgal , sturdy & reasonabally priced than this 'sabun dani' Ambassador

I think your country should go for TATA SUMO as taxy as its quite furgal , sturdy & reasonabally priced than this 'sabun dani' Ambassador

Why should they go for Sumo when they can easily afford Range Rover.

What are you trying to say?

That Maruti 800 is pretty lousy quality.

How long it's been there? :confused:

And Ambassadors are built like tank. Others than heavy vehicles there are no 'natural predators' for it.

Well, it looks sturdy :P

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

What's the engine displacement of the Sumo?

Maruti 800:
image_195_40554.jpg

Hope the Ambassadors last better :lol:
I don`t know but the picture gives a bad impression of Dhaka drivers. Don`t you guys think instead of buying more powerful and strong cars , drivers should learn to be a little bit more careful.The same car(maruti) is life line of my neighbouring city . no autorikshaw works there due to hilly terrain
KbEgQ.jpg

ist bangladesh is land of milk and honey where they use ferari as taxis.

we use toyota n all japanese cars coz they r less costly n long lasting
indian motors r not long lasting cheap material :D

Back
Top Bottom