What's new

Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

Stop chest thumping.......Bangladesh Looking to India for any kind of dicsiussion is a great possibility....because ....ISO is one cost effective service provider...and even Europeans use its services......and being in close proximity of Bangladesh.... your authorities will be exploring the possibility...of usinr ISRO......and you guys will get one more opportunity for India Bashing....:rofl:
Would you mind clearing what you have said. Your idea is, BD can use provider services from an ISRO satellite, instead of sending its own, isn't it? Or, you want India to send our satellite. Which one?

...The news says, China is helping India in this field. I think, it is okay if any country with better technology in a certain field helps another country...

The news below is in Bangla:

The Daily Ittefaq - November 27, 2009
The link says this:

f924e11a1f3d728b12f39a95b3ef9760.jpg

Translation: Of the 13 satellites of neighbouring India, 10 have been launched using Chinese technology.

Can anybody clarify this.

In all probability it is the usual attempt to 'marinate' public opinion, for selecting the Chinese system over a less expensive Indian system - including the lesser cost of transportation of the satellite from BD to the Indian launch site and other associated and incidental expenses, e.g. insurance etc.

Can't say its not working. The usual gullibles have already bought it hook, line and sinker.

Do not lose a sleep on our lack of fund. Govt knows it well and is considering to fund the communication satellite project with loans from other countries. The Daily Ittefaq report I posted above says so. The report also says that Indian technology is still a little behind. So, it has received technology help from China to send most of its satellites (not Chandrayan). I think,ultimately, BD will go after Chinese help, albeit paid help.

Huh... this satellite is not for muscle twisting to show the world. Business people are pressuring the government to have its own satellite so that they can cut cost in doing business. Certainly the money will be recovered from business, and at the end government will make more money to lauch our spy satellite ;)

^^^ Looks like indians even developed art in begging; now they come up with fiction that if Bangladesh does not use ISRO for satellite launch we will go bankrupt. Little holiday amusement.

First of all congratulations on your satellite project. :tup:

Secondly, Choose the reliable option instead of cheaper one because BD cannot afford failure in this due to its economical status.

Japan to give $433 mln loan to Bangladesh | Quotes | Company News | Reuters

ADB grants 744 million dollar loans to Bangladesh govt to overcome eco slowdown .:. newkerala.com Online News -130074

Third and most important, India is not a beggar but Bangladeshis (illegal migrants) in India are. They are begging, enshrouding and involved in crimes in India.

Feel free to disagree.

Huh... this satellite is not for muscle twisting to show the world. Business people are pressuring the government to have its own satellite so that they can cut cost in doing business. Certainly the money will be recovered from business, and at the end government will make more money to lauch our spy satellite ;)

Best of luck for your future plans... :tup:

But I have a question why do BD need a spy satellite just after their first satellite? :devil:

Secondly, Choose the reliable option instead of cheaper one because BD cannot afford failure in this due to its economical status.

Well I think the launcher provides an insurance for failures. So suppose I am launching for you, and if I fail then I would give you some predecided amount in return for my failure.

Third and most important, India is not a beggar but Bangladeshis (illegal migrants) in India are. They are begging, enshrouding and involved in crimes in India.

Feel free to disagree.

Please dont mix topics, for this part of your comment there are specific dedicated threads

First of all congratulations on your satellite project. :tup:

Japan to give $433 mln loan to Bangladesh | Quotes | Company News | Reuters

ADB grants 744 million dollar loans to Bangladesh govt to overcome eco slowdown .:. newkerala.com Online News -130074

Feel free to disagree.

Why your avtar had muslim part in the west and hidu part in the east??? something twisted?????

Some links for you to chew on...

China objected to ADB loan to India for Arunachal project: Krishna (Lead)

ADB OKs $700 Million Loan to India Infrastructure Finance - WSJ.com
$20-m ADB loan to develop Buddhist sites
ADB to give $700m loan for core projects - India Business - Biz - The Times of India
India to get $4.2bn World Bank loan - India Business - Biz - The Times of India

The google returned 1000 pages of world bank and adb loan to india... i bet the moderator will ban me killing all of its space here.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi
Anyone has any idea who is building the satellite? Is it already ready to be launched? If not then I don't think the launch would be anywhere before 2012. It takes at least a couple of years to build a communication satellite, more so if its your first one.

Any news about that ?

Hi
Anyone has any idea who is building the satellite? Is it already ready to be launched? If not then I don't think the launch would be anywhere before 2012. It takes at least a couple of years to build a communication satellite, more so if its your first one.

Any news about that ?

The lauch will be in 2013. Most likely it will be SPARSO space agency of Bangladesh and BTRC telephone regulatory comission and BUET Bangladesh University of Eng. and Tech, jointly develop this.:tup:

Do not lose a sleep on our lack of fund. Govt knows it well and is considering to fund the communication satellite project with loans from other countries. The Daily Ittefaq report I posted above says so. The report also says that Indian technology is still a little behind. So, it has received technology help from China to send most of its satellites (not Chandrayan). I think,ultimately, BD will go after Chinese help, albeit paid help.

EastWatch,

The report that you are referring to is, to be frank, silly. I have no idea what the intentions of that reporter is ... but reporting facts is surely not one of them. Maybe he has some agenda of his own.

Basing your opinion on a patently false report does not make any good to your reputation.

Iajdani,isro is the cheapest provider of satellite launch on this goddamn planet if you didn't know!.....many western countries opted for india for that very reason and also for its successfull record.......so going by bd economy i think india would be not bad of a choice.....whats your opinion?.....and yes isro should surely bid for this project,it can also help improve indo-bd relations.

Can't reason with him he suffers from acute anti India syndrome.

Bangladesh to launch satellite into space

In a bid to enter space, the government plans to launch a satellite into the space for development of the country’s telecommunications services.

Post and Telecommunications Minister Razi Uddin Ahmed Raju made the announcement at a press conference at the Press Information Department (PID) auditorium on Thursday.

He said the satellite to be installed in the space would be used only for business purpose.

“The Post and Telecommunications Ministry has already negotiated with some counties like Germany, Russia and China for the launch of the maiden satellite of the country,” he told journalists.

Referring to the satellite of India, the minister said China had given technical support to India in launching nine out of its 13 satellites.

“If we get technical supports from those countries, we will be able to launch satellite into space soon,” he added.
Bangladesh to launch satellite into space

Thats breaking news for everyone...it looks like everyone in BD is of the same type we meet here ,both awed and antagonize about presense of the big neighbourly hindu dada.

China helped out space program??:no::no:

whats next china helped indias missile program??:lol:

That news is a joke,hardly worth the paper its written on.
China is association with ISRO is far from the the distance between the north pole and south.

Back
Top Bottom