What's new

Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

with how much speeD?

in pak 1mb unlimited download(839rs)
2mb unlimited download(1400rs)

PTCL EVO 3G 3.1mb unlimited for 2000rs per month,

i am mentioning PTCL internet prices because available in almost pakistan.i mean +90% pakistan if i am nt wrong ther are still more cheapest internet provider then this

omg 1mb ,for 839 Rs,heart attacking event:mod::mod:

That is wonderful news, Congratulations to all our Bangladeshi members!!

We are counting .......
-------------------------------------------------------
Bangladesh to launch its own satellite

Thu, Nov 26th, 2009 3:55 pm

Dhaka, Nov 26 (bdnews24.com)—The government has decided to launch Bangladesh's own satellite in space very soon

Congrats to Bangladhesis

on troll note...

good that Bangladesh is going to launch statellite to SPACE... :rofl: ... I was thinking satellites are launched to sea... :rofl:

nice thread for discussing the satellite launch and internet rates in the subcontinent...

BTW - we also have 450/month ..unlimited downloading....with 256 kbps..from reliance..thats the lowest I have seen..contact reliance world if you want it...no additional charges :P
p.s : I am not a reliance agent.

congrats Bd. :cheers:

I think both Pakistans and bangladesh sat in aug 2011, may be same rocket:)

God luck BD. But also get ready for the long haul and serious heartbreak. Space technology is a sector where years of work and millions of dollars can go up in a flame because some 5$ sensor failed to function properly. Even if rocket functions properly, the satellite can malfunction causing the entire program to fail. Evenif all systems function properly, the launch can fail if the satellite fails to reach the desired orbit. Even technologically developed countried like USA and Europe are facing failure even now. Last month South Korea failed in its bid to launch satellite.

I find no one has posted a very important news about launching our own satellite. The visiting Chinese Vice-president has offered to launch the satellite on behalf of BD. I think, the GoB is considering the offer and will decide soon on this matter.

It may take a little more time before all the telephone/mobile and other related operators sit together with the govt, and all the parties decide about their respective contribution to the venture.

Even Sri Lanka expected to operate 2 Satellites between 2011/12.

One will be launch by China.

One will be launch by India.

Beijing AND New Delhi already signed several agreements with Colombo regarding Space Technology & Satellites.

Beijing AND New Delhi already signed several agreements with Colombo regarding Space Technology & Satellites.

Sri Lankans are damn smart folks, keeping both India and China happy! :azn:

Two sattellites? wow. what kind of sattellites are they? commercial? how big is the srilankan market?

Back
Top Bottom