What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
MIG-29 case arguments on Sunday | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com
UNBconnect... - All 6 accused in Mig-29 corruption case acquitted

The JF-17 is a good plane. But BAF seems to want something more. Also, Myanmar is a candidate for the JF-17. So, they can acquire it easily and neither the Pakistanis or the Chinese would have any second thoughts about selling it to them.

The JF-17 Thunder is said to be the main attractive aircraft for the future of the air forces with different high-med tech packages available. Thirteen countries have so far expressed interest in purchasing the JF-17 aircraft are Azerbaijan, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Algeria and Sudan.
Pakistan Air Force totals eight JF-17 Thunder aircrafts | Pakistan Defence

Theoretically, we should maintain a competitive advantage over them. Not saying we shouldn't buy it. It is a good plane for CAS operations. But for multi-role and air-superiority? Needs a bit more punch since it is a small country and a small air force.

That is, given that Bangladesh has sufficient financial resources.

Oh yes!! right!! All the air forces in the world wants to replace their 3rd & 4th generation fighters with JF-17 which if they aquire they will have an edge over F-22, PAKFA and J-20. Happy!!

Manage some orders for JF-17 first. How many air forces operates JF-17? The following countries do operate JF-17

Your senseless, recall all your posts non of the member understands what is it you want to really explain your posts are flying here and there without constructive argument to support.

Have some common sense my replies and arguments are to your senseless posts. Never have I said BAF should pick JFT, I have maintained position to judge the platform by its positives/negative so far you have come up with no real -ves about JFT but keep on looping and bashing a platform just because you dislike it for BAF. You absolutely have no insider information. BAF will choose that it considers best reality is more Mig-29s or possibly SU-30 as a high and A Chinese platform as a low is coming BAF's way. I could explain more but it is useless to argue with a non neutral commentator.

Your senseless, recall all your posts non of the member understands what is it you want to really explain your posts are flying here and there without constructive argument to support.

Have some common sense my replies and arguments are to your senseless posts. Never have I said BAF should pick JFT, I have maintained position to judge the platform by its positives/negative so far you have come up with no real -ves about JFT but keep on looping and bashing a platform just because you dislike it for BAF. You absolutely have no insider information. BAF will choose that it considers best reality is more Mig-29s or possibly SU-30 as a high and A Chinese platform as a low is coming BAF's way. I could explain more but it is useless to argue with a non neutral commentator.

Look, I do not want to argue with you on the same matter that I have been saying the last 35 pages. I have given you some hardcore evidence, sightings from CAC brochure and detailed information of every single instrument on JF-17 which China provide other nations when they propose JF-17 and even then you guys would not agree on that. Then, whats the logic of this arguments. You have showed me some youtube video and asking me to read the brochure again. Whats the point man. If you dont want to believe the CAC proposal to other nations then its your problem. Why are you pulling me into this?

Look, I do not want to argue with you on the same matter that I have been saying the last 35 pages. I have given you some hardcore evidence, sightings from CAC brochure and detailed information of every single instrument on JF-17 which China provide other nations when they propose JF-17 and even then you guys would not agree on that. Then, whats the logic of this arguments. You have showed me some youtube video and asking me to read the brochure again. Whats the point man. If you dont want to believe the CAC proposal to other nations then its your problem. Why are you pulling me into this?

Major Saheb,
How reliable is your source who mentioned BAF is considering to induct both SU-30 and F-16. If F-16 which block are they going after. Do you know any earliest time when the actual order will be placed. I am not thinking of 2019 and onwards but is there any immediate placement of orders?

I saw the detailed analysis of JF-17 by its designer, who also designed J-10 and J-20 (available on youtube). You will notice the plane is among best buy for $15-20 million dollars and offers more ( 4 generation). Also, pakistan has already raised 2 squadrons pf JF-17(hope i am right) and might start testing Block II version in mid of 2012. I personally think that this plane is available for export as they have set up efficientproduction line to meet domestic and export requirement.

Since BAF wants glass cockpit, I believe the F-16s (if chosen) would likely be Block 52+. The block 60 would even be better :D

f-16-60-cockpit-large.jpg

Block 60 has the same cockpit, just that it comes with an AESA radar.
Advanced F-16 Block 50/52/60

Farhaan studying medical? Cant you get into Army Medical Corp from outside? Enlighten me please!

Cheers!!!

Farhaan studying medical? Cant you get into Army Medical Corp from outside? Enlighten me please!

Cheers!!!

Yea he can get into army medical corp, but they will never make him a fighter pilot or will heavily discourage him.

Yea he can get into army medical corp, but they will never make him a fighter pilot or will heavily discourage him.

Yes am aware of it. But fact is, if he can get into the army...that would be an achievement by itself.

My dad wanted me to try and join the Army or Air Force after my A-levels. I was very much into Armed Forces back then, but i guess fate had decided something better!

Cheers!!!

well, i was selected in armed forces medical college, but chose to read in a government medical. Anyway, i will try to join army. I will have to go through ISSB and will be promoted to Major directly. But only problem is all my ex cadet friends discouraged me cause according to them Army medical officers are treated as second class officers inside Army.... If someone wants to lead with dignity then army doctor is not the way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom