What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is read my previous posts, the official brochure has a different range thus you are wrong I would take word out of CAC/PAC then Janes Defense. News always gets updated keep track of JFT Thread.

No BAF did not, after few years of waiting BAF only opt for F-7BGI slow procurment process like hindustan with a different of budget constraint in BAF case, BAF cannot afford $21M Trainer, If you say Yes then JFT is far better product in all terms, If you say No then you are one confuse man.

Now I know you have 0 knowledge of Aviation. Fail! After what I have read from you your logic fails Italy should replace F-16s and Typhoons with M-346 Geez!!

1. Jane's says JF-17 radar has a look-up range of 75km and look-down range of 35km. I have said the same thing in all my posts. So, again what is your point? are you lost or something?

2. BAF is in the process of replacing both T-37Tweet and L-39ZA. They are looking for a better trainer options that can meet the training requirements for the future fighter procurement program. Over the last 4-5 years they have been planning and evaluating potential options in this regard. They have evaluated L-159 several times. However, it does not meet the air forces trainer requirement completely. They are now looking into much more advanced options like M-346, YAK-130, KAI T-50, BAE Hawk, Mig-AT, Hongdu L-15 etc. If you read Air Chief's statement in London he mentioned that the Air force is looking forward to replace the trainers. He also mentioned that the future procurement shall concentrate more on quality and electronics rather than quantity. He also said that even if the price is high then he will go for quality sacrificing quantity. 8-16 of these aircraft shall fulfill the requirement.

3. I said it can replicate the performance of many 4th to 5th generation fighters. Please, before coming to a stupid conclusion read well and understand what is been written there. Yes, they surely can put some M-346 or YAK-130 in their LIFT role before they send their pilots flying EF-2000.

For your reference:

a. Air force Technology: The Avionica fly-by-wire flight control system is used to adjust the stability and controllability characteristics and flight safety systems to simulate a number of aircraft such as the MiG-29, Su-27, Su-30, F-15, F-16, F-18, Mirage 2000, Rafale, Typhoon and future fighters such as the F-35.

b. Yakovlev official website: The aircraft is equipped with complex fly-by-wire control system that functions as automatic flight control system, active flight safety system and provides in training stability and controllability characteristics change depending on the aircraft being simulated.

c. Wikipedia: As an advanced training aircraft, the Yak-130 is able to replicate the characteristics of several 4+ generation fighters as well as the fifth-generation Sukhoi T-50.

I think BAF knows the cost very well. No offence but you being such a senior member should not comment in this manner.

:lol: :lol:

It's still rather expensive for a trainer. ~$25 million each and still under development. The BAE Hawk costs even more.

I ask you to provide some source links for members to see. Not mere hearsay. This isn't exactly the place for that.

Major Shaheb..Jane's says JF-17 radar has a look-up range of 75km and look-down range of 35km. I have said the same thing in all my posts. So, again what is your point? are you lost or something?

:disagree:Perfect in other words You reject the Makers word CAC/PAC and the brochure presented by CAC/PAC.

BAF is in the process of replacing both T-37Tweet and L-39ZA. They are looking for a better trainer options that can meet the training requirements for the future fighter procurement program. Over the last 4-5 years they have been planning and evaluating potential options in this regard. They have evaluated L-159 several times. However, it does not meet the air forces trainer requirement completely. They are now looking into much more advanced options like M-346, YAK-130, KAI T-50, BAE Hawk, Mig-AT, Hongdu L-15 etc.

IF Mig-AT, Hawk, KAI T50 etc are the replacement in next 3-4 Years then what was the rush for F-7BGI which is 3 Gen compared. You still did not answer how are these Trainers (to be put to different role) better than JFT (And proposed JFT Twin Seat)

If you read Air Chief's statement in London he mentioned that the Air force is looking forward to replace the trainers. He also mentioned that the future procurement shall concentrate more on quality and electronics rather than quantity. He also said that even if the price is high then he will go for quality sacrificing quantity. 8-16 of these aircraft shall fulfill the requirement.

That is a bad news, this means BAF is looking into short legged platform. I can list numerous -VEs of these platform they still have limited role.

I said it can replicate the performance of many 4th to 5th generation fighters. Please, before coming to a stupid conclusion read well and understand what is been written there. Yes, they surely can put some M-346 or YAK-130 in their LIFT role before they send their pilots flying EF-2000.

What is your reason behind replicate the performance, clearly JFT performance characteristics exceeds Just take RD-93 should have thrust no more than 83 KN compare it to all that you listed stands superior the only that comes close is 78KN KAI T-50 however I explained it to you earlier you are not getting AMRAAMs. I would again refer you to JF-17 Thread to read understand and compare to the platforms Trainers as an Alternate Role. PS. Sitting in JFT is also gives you the feel of 4++Gen :)

Air force Technology: The Avionica fly-by-wire flight control system is used to adjust the stability and controllability characteristics and flight safety systems to simulate a number of aircraft such as the MiG-29, Su-27, Su-30, F-15, F-16, F-18, Mirage 2000, Rafale, Typhoon and future fighters such as the F-35.

Purpose to explain? Proceed to JFT Thread, I recommend Research before playing down on something.

Yakovlev official website: The aircraft is equipped with complex fly-by-wire control system that functions as automatic flight control system, active flight safety system and provides in training stability and controllability characteristics change depending on the aircraft being simulated.

Purpose to explain? Proceed to JFT Thread, I highly recommend Research before playing down on something.

As an advanced training aircraft, the Yak-130 is able to replicate the characteristics of several 4+ generation fighters as well as the fifth-generation Sukhoi T-50.

Look, It is a positive news whatever platform BAF chooses for a dual role or single role BUT You have to put JFT on merit plainly rejecting even after you have all the details infront of you is a bit naive. You pick wikipedia as your source so according to your wikipedia JFT come under this Category:

Aircraft of comparable role to F-16 (google wikipedia F-16 you get the result below), configuration and era (your favorite wikipedia : now don't reject your favorite source)

Chengdu J-10
Dassault Mirage 2000 (F-16 A/B Block-30 only)
McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
Northrop F-20 Tigershark (F-16 A/B Block-10 only)
JAS 39 Gripen
JF-17 Thunder
Dassault Rafale
Mikoyan MiG-29
Northrop YF-17

So In the end you do not have authentic source(s) you down play a Fighter Jet just because you do not like it without researching comparing it with Trainer Platforms which can have limited role. Mate you need ground classes.

Major Shaheb..Jane's says JF-17 radar has a look-up range of 75km and look-down range of 35km. I have said the same thing in all my posts. So, again what is your point? are you lost or something?

:disagree:Perfect in other words You reject the Makers word CAC/PAC and the brochure presented by CAC/PAC.

BAF is in the process of replacing both T-37Tweet and L-39ZA. They are looking for a better trainer options that can meet the training requirements for the future fighter procurement program. Over the last 4-5 years they have been planning and evaluating potential options in this regard. They have evaluated L-159 several times. However, it does not meet the air forces trainer requirement completely. They are now looking into much more advanced options like M-346, YAK-130, KAI T-50, BAE Hawk, Mig-AT, Hongdu L-15 etc.

IF Mig-AT, Hawk, KAI T50 etc are the replacement in next 3-4 Years then what was the rush for F-7BGI which is 3 Gen compared. You still did not answer how are these Trainers (to be put to different role) better than JFT (And proposed JFT Twin Seat)

If you read Air Chief's statement in London he mentioned that the Air force is looking forward to replace the trainers. He also mentioned that the future procurement shall concentrate more on quality and electronics rather than quantity. He also said that even if the price is high then he will go for quality sacrificing quantity. 8-16 of these aircraft shall fulfill the requirement.

That is a bad news, this means BAF is looking into short legged platform. I can list numerous -VEs of these platform they still have limited role.

I said it can replicate the performance of many 4th to 5th generation fighters. Please, before coming to a stupid conclusion read well and understand what is been written there. Yes, they surely can put some M-346 or YAK-130 in their LIFT role before they send their pilots flying EF-2000.

What is your reason behind replicate the performance, clearly JFT performance characteristics exceeds Just take RD-93 should have thrust no more than 83 KN compare it to all that you listed stands superior the only that comes close is 78KN KAI T-50 however I explained it to you earlier you are not getting AMRAAMs. I would again refer you to JF-17 Thread to read understand and compare to the platforms Trainers as an Alternate Role. PS. Sitting in JFT is also gives you the feel of 4++Gen :)

Air force Technology: The Avionica fly-by-wire flight control system is used to adjust the stability and controllability characteristics and flight safety systems to simulate a number of aircraft such as the MiG-29, Su-27, Su-30, F-15, F-16, F-18, Mirage 2000, Rafale, Typhoon and future fighters such as the F-35.

Purpose to explain? Proceed to JFT Thread, I recommend Research before playing down on something.

Yakovlev official website: The aircraft is equipped with complex fly-by-wire control system that functions as automatic flight control system, active flight safety system and provides in training stability and controllability characteristics change depending on the aircraft being simulated.

Purpose to explain? Proceed to JFT Thread, I highly recommend Research before playing down on something.

As an advanced training aircraft, the Yak-130 is able to replicate the characteristics of several 4+ generation fighters as well as the fifth-generation Sukhoi T-50.

Look, It is a positive news whatever platform BAF chooses for a dual role or single role BUT You have to put JFT on merit plainly rejecting even after you have all the details infront of you is a bit naive. You pick wikipedia as your source so according to your wikipedia JFT come under this Category:

Aircraft of comparable role to F-16 (google wikipedia F-16 you get the result below), configuration and era (your favorite wikipedia : now don't reject your favorite source)

Chengdu J-10
Dassault Mirage 2000 (F-16 A/B Block-30 only)
McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
Northrop F-20 Tigershark (F-16 A/B Block-10 only)
JAS 39 Gripen
JF-17 Thunder
Dassault Rafale
Mikoyan MiG-29
Northrop YF-17

So In the end you do not have authentic source(s) you down play a Fighter Jet just because you do not like it without researching comparing it with Trainer Platforms which can have limited role. Mate you need ground classes.

First of all you did not answer my question that is: What is JFT stands for?

Secondly, if your JFT is JF-17 then I must say according to you your JF-17 is not a fighter aircraft, its a trainer. I did not know JF-17 as a trainer. So, I did not compare your JFT with LIFTs.

Thirdly, if you search L-39 in wiki you will see the comparable aircraft there are:

Aircraft of comparable role, configuration and era
Aermacchi MB-339
AIDC AT-3
ATG Javelin
BAe Hawk
CASA 101
Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet
FMA IA 63 Pampa
Hongdu JL-8
IAR 99
Kawasaki T-4
PZL I-22 Iryda
Soko G-2 Galeb
Soko G-4 Super Galeb

and if you search Alpha jet and see its comparable aircrafts:

Aircraft of comparable role, configuration and era
Aermacchi S-211
Aero L-39 Albatros
Aero L-59 Super Albatros
BAE Hawk
CASA C-101
Kawasaki T-4
PZL I-22 Iryda
Soko G-4 Super Galeb
Soko J-22 Orao
T-45 Goshawk
T-50 Golden Eagle
IAR-99

You honestly believe they are comparable????

We are not getting AAMRAM as if Pakistan is the seller. :LOL:.

Who at what point said that the trainers evaluated for procurement within the next 3-4 years. You have to wait at least 8-10 years for that. Coz, the aircraft they are intended to replicate performance shall come after 10-15 years. So, to stop this 10-15 years gap the F-7BGI are procured. And again, do you honestly like to compare your JFT with trainers!!!! :WOW: And, I was banned for comparing it with F-16 Block 15.

WOW... according to you, JFT is facing trouble keeping its designation as a fighter and now you want me to conduct research to compare it with Lead-In-Fighter-Trainers. You are wrong. JF-17 is a very good fighter bomber/close air support aircraft. In fact in that role it is one of my favorites.

There's no evidence of a two-seater trainer version of the JF-17 anytime soon :no:

:lol: :lol:

It's still rather expensive for a trainer. ~$25 million each and still under development. The BAE Hawk costs even more.

I ask you to provide some source links for members to see. Not mere hearsay. This isn't exactly the place for that.

Dont have a net link for that. The source is a very senior BAF officer. Can't disclose more than that in this regard. Thanks.

Major Shaheb; First of all you did not answer my question that is: What is JFT stands for?

JFT is Joint Fighter-17 OR JF-17 (tsk tsk if you did not know JFT then you have some major research to do regarding this Platform)

Secondly, if your JFT is JF-17 then I must say according to you your JF-17 is not a fighter aircraft, its a trainer. I did not know JF-17 as a trainer. So, I did not compare your JFT with LIFTs.

See you do not wanted to understand you are just like a tape recorder, do some research go to JF-17 Thread. Read my post, You compared or considered those Trainers you mentioned to be better platform then JFT did you not? Yes you did, So according to me I tried to make you remember that JFT is a Fighter Jet not a Trainer to be compared to those platform. I Specifically mentioned Dual Seat/Twin Set JFT is strongly proposed which can have dual role that also includes Advance Trainer.

Thirdly, if you search L-39 in wiki you will see the comparable aircraft there are:

See you do not Research, you rate Trainers with limited role and shot legged to a major multirole platform that have potential and capabilities far exceeding the mentioned Trainers. (Remember some of these platforms have American components)

I would refer you again to your favorite source wikipedia google F-16 on wikipedia and see comparable platforms JFT is there not in the list of Trainers thus proves from your favorite source that JFT is far from a basic plane that you underrate and compare it to Trainer platforms hilariously when you can see/read the Specs of those Trainer platform are well behind that of JFT, remember I have you one of the examples RD-93 83kN-84.5kN.

No you will not get it, Jordan is an old ally of US so is Egypt both are ill equip with BVR specially Egypt has 240+ F-16s without BVR AMAAMs, what makes you think one of the largest operator of F-16 toothless compared BAF armed by US with AMRAAMs in your dreams. Jordan RJAF 60 F-16s 175 AMRAAMs that is approx 2 AMRAAMs per F-16 extremely limited, they are not authorized-cannot integrate equip their F-16s with MBDA MICA.

Who at what point said that the trainers evaluated for procurement within the next 3-4 years. You have to wait at least 8-10 years for that.

Exactly & Really 8-10 Years, thus Trainer platforms would be severely retarded to operate as dual role other than Trainers as it would be highly critical environment where 4.5+/5th Gen Aircrafts would be operating. No never compare feels good from inside Trainers to True optimized for 4/4.5/5 Gen Truly multirole Platforms.

WOW... according to you, JFT is facing trouble keeping its designation as a fighter and now you want me to conduct research to compare it with Lead-In-Fighter-Trainers. You are wrong. JF-17 is a very good fighter bomber/close air support aircraft. In fact in that role it is one of my favorites.

Solved, you need to do Research, Ref JF-17 Threads.

You are wrong. JF-17 is a very good fighter bomber/close air support aircraft. In fact in that role it is one of my favorites.

It is/would be more than that with A2A/A2G/Antiship and vice versa Roles. So then where does the conflict arise when you term it is not good for BAF (We know in the end it would be BAF decision to pick something up you and I are no one) however the most likely platform comes from russians, Chinese.

There are conflicting posts coming out from your side. First it was about Fighters then it went to Trainers to be used as dual role and then it went something else. I would suggest you recall all your previous 3 Posts what you said squeeze the summary and repost what exactly you want to tell.

Zabaniya..There's no evidence of a two-seater trainer version of the JF-17 anytime soon

There is no evidence of JFT diamond shape semi stealth as well but Yes two Seater Variant has strong possibility as a platform commonality then procuring L-15 in many numbers JFT would be most likely contender with limited L-15 procurement numbers.

You Post 426 on this thread (conflict with your earlier post you love JFT in a Role)
Again JF-17!! Whats wrong with you guys. BD had already ordered F-7BGI and in the process of ordering 20-32 F-16 or mig-29smt or su-30 or jas-39. There is no scope of JF-17 here. JF-17 is history for BAF. forget it.

Now look what is your with you (your post) enlighten all of us and how do you compare BGI to JFT:lol: reminds me of your friend storm who compares mig-21 to newest platform like JFT.
For the second time google Thailand-Sweden Deal and how much is has/is Thailand spending on a package offered 12 Gripen C/D and 2 AWE&C the price tag is beyond what BAF can afford.

No doubt Gripen is a tested proven platform the question is US Engine-Components-Weapons (AMRAAMs) can you acquire 200 AMRAAMs from US to be seen, Are there any possibilities of sanctions remains to be seen, hindustani lobby pressure US-Sweden very strong. BAF will see all dimensions before proceeding so there is no assured conformity on F-16-Gripen in lead contenders but I can safely say russians and Chinese are still strong contenders here.

Egypt had recently signed contract with Ukraine to upgrade all their Mig-21 and F-7 with better avionics and weapons systems to keep them in service till 2018. Egypt is also the 4th largest F-16 operator in the world with at the present 220 aircraft. They had also signed contract with USA in 2010 to deliver them with 20 F-16 Block 50/52. They also operate 20 Mirage 2000. And you want us to believe Egypt is negotiating to get JF-17!!!! Please, put some logic in it..

And yeah, almost all countries evaluated Mig-29 and F-16 but see how many of them operates these fighters.

Nothing materialize out of the said mig-21 upgrades, F-7 were never up for upgrades, no 2018 time line ever given. Please stop relying on wikipedia. 240 F-16s to be precise plus 20 F-16 Block 52 in all 260 F-16s without BVR AMRAAMs.

Yes Egypt is strongly interested and did negotiate regarding JF-17/FC-1 which has a lot of potential Block II would be the one most likely. Egypt has as many as 180 fleet in condition to be replaced. You can dig threads for JFT what it offers with it to Customers.

Major Shaheb; First of all you did not answer my question that is: What is JFT stands for?

JFT is Joint Fighter-17 OR JF-17 (tsk tsk if you did not know JFT then you have some major research to do regarding this Platform)

See you do not wanted to understand you are just like a tape recorder, do some research go to JF-17 Thread. Read my post, You compared or considered those Trainers you mentioned to be better platform then JFT did you not? Yes you did, So according to me I tried to make you remember that JFT is a Fighter Jet not a Trainer to be compared to those platform. I Specifically mentioned Dual Seat/Twin Set JFT is strongly proposed which can have dual role that also includes Advance Trainer.

See you do not Research, you rate Trainers with limited role and shot legged to a major multirole platform that have potential and capabilities far exceeding the mentioned Trainers. (Remember some of these platforms have American components)

I would refer you again to your favorite source wikipedia google F-16 on wikipedia and see comparable platforms JFT is there not in the list of Trainers thus proves from your favorite source that JFT is far from a basic plane that you underrate and compare it to Trainer platforms hilariously when you can see/read the Specs of those Trainer platform are well behind that of JFT, remember I have you one of the examples RD-93 83kN-84.5kN.

No you will not get it, Jordan is an old ally of US so is Egypt both are ill equip with BVR specially Egypt has 240+ F-16s without BVR AMAAMs, what makes you think one of the largest operator of F-16 toothless compared BAF armed by US with AMRAAMs in your dreams. Jordan RJAF 60 F-16s 175 AMRAAMs that is approx 2 AMRAAMs per F-16 extremely limited, they are not authorized-cannot integrate equip their F-16s with MBDA MICA.

Who at what point said that the trainers evaluated for procurement within the next 3-4 years. You have to wait at least 8-10 years for that.

Exactly & Really 8-10 Years, thus Trainer platforms would be severely retarded to operate as dual role other than Trainers as it would be highly critical environment where 4.5+/5th Gen Aircrafts would be operating. No never compare feels good from inside Trainers to True optimized for 4/4.5/5 Gen Truly multirole Platforms.

Solved, you need to do Research, Ref JF-17 Threads.

You are wrong. JF-17 is a very good fighter bomber/close air support aircraft. In fact in that role it is one of my favorites.

It is/would be more than that with A2A/A2G/Antiship and vice versa Roles. So then where does the conflict arise when you term it is not good for BAF (We know in the end it would be BAF decision to pick something up you and I are no one) however the most likely platform comes from russians, Chinese.

There are conflicting posts coming out from your side. First it was about Fighters then it went to Trainers to be used as dual role and then it went something else. I would suggest you recall all your previous 3 Posts what you said squeeze the summary and repost what exactly you want to tell.

Zabaniya..There's no evidence of a two-seater trainer version of the JF-17 anytime soon

There is no evidence of JFT diamond shape semi stealth as well but Yes two Seater Variant has strong possibility as a platform commonality then procuring L-15 in many numbers JFT would be most likely contender with limited L-15 procurement numbers.

You Post 426 on this thread (conflict with your earlier post you love JFT in a Role)
Again JF-17!! Whats wrong with you guys. BD had already ordered F-7BGI and in the process of ordering 20-32 F-16 or mig-29smt or su-30 or jas-39. There is no scope of JF-17 here. JF-17 is history for BAF. forget it.

Now look what is your with you (your post) enlighten all of us and how do you compare BGI to JFT:lol: reminds me of your friend storm who compares mig-21 to newest platform like JFT.
For the second time google Thailand-Sweden Deal and how much is has/is Thailand spending on a package offered 12 Gripen C/D and 2 AWE&C the price tag is beyond what BAF can afford.

No doubt Gripen is a tested proven platform the question is US Engine-Components-Weapons (AMRAAMs) can you acquire 200 AMRAAMs from US to be seen, Are there any possibilities of sanctions remains to be seen, hindustani lobby pressure US-Sweden very strong. BAF will see all dimensions before proceeding so there is no assured conformity on F-16-Gripen in lead contenders but I can safely say russians and Chinese are still strong contenders here.

OK. Your JFT is better than any trainer, 4th, 5th and future 6th gen fighters. Happy now.

Nothing materialize out of the said mig-21 upgrades, F-7 were never up for upgrades, no 2018 time line ever given. Please stop relying on wikipedia. 240 F-16s to be precise plus 20 F-16 Block 52 in all 260 F-16s without BVR AMRAAMs.

Yes Egypt is strongly interested and did negotiate regarding JF-17/FC-1 which has a lot of potential Block II would be the one most likely. Egypt has as many as 180 fleet in condition to be replaced. You can dig threads for JFT what it offers with it to Customers.

Oh yes!! right!! All the air forces in the world wants to replace their 3rd & 4th generation fighters with JF-17 which if they aquire they will have an edge over F-22, PAKFA and J-20. Happy!!

Manage some orders for JF-17 first. How many air forces operates JF-17? The following countries do operate JF-17:

1. Pakistan
2. Pakistan
3. Pakistan
4. Pakistan
5. Pakistan
6. Pakistan
7. Pakistan
8. Pakistan
9. Pakistan
10. Pakistan
11. Pakistan
12. Pakistan
13. Pakistan
14. Pakistan
15. Pakistan
16. Pakistan
17. Pakistan
18. Pakistan
19. Pakistan
20. Pakistan

There's no evidence of a two-seater trainer version of the JF-17 anytime soon :no:

development is started long ago.

as per Munir we may see JFT twin seater in 2012
all the funding for twin seater is by pak alone.

Oh yes!! right!! All the air forces in the world wants to replace their 3rd & 4th generation fighters with JF-17 which if they aquire they will have an edge over F-22, PAKFA and J-20. Happy!!

Manage some orders for JF-17 first. How many air forces operates JF-17? The following countries do operate JF-17:

1. Pakistan
2. Pakistan
3. Pakistan
4. Pakistan
5. Pakistan
6. Pakistan
7. Pakistan
8. Pakistan
9. Pakistan
10. Pakistan
11. Pakistan
12. Pakistan
13. Pakistan
14. Pakistan
15. Pakistan
16. Pakistan
17. Pakistan
18. Pakistan
19. Pakistan
20. Pakistan

JFT was inducted only a couple of years back

best fighters like rafale and Su 35 are only operated by the manufacturer
bt it doesnt mean they are nt good

even let suppose if only pak operates the JFT.than our order is very huge and we will go for atleast 250 of them
when the total development took only 500millions

so even 250 are huge numbers.and china in future.block II or III.they will also induct atleast 200-300 of them.so from china and pak the JFT numbers will go as up as 500 atleast.

now come egypt and azerbaijaan in the scene.
Egypt wants TOT and local assembly so less than 100 is nt possible
azerbaijaan wants 2 squardens
so these two countries are almost confirmed though JFT need to mature

JFT(JFT II as JFT I production will stop within few months) gives you

BVR capability with Sd-10A/B
SEAD capability with Mar-1
Anti ship capability C-802/803
Is as manouverible as F-16((watch JFT airshow performance videos)
HMD
latest avionics
KLj-7v2(improved Radar) or AESA for block II
IRST in future
WMD-7 targetting pod
And KG-300G jammers pod
Cruise missile launch capability with Raa'd

1.8mach speed
3400km range
4ton payload capacity

..can be customized on customer request.

For 20millions
can be inducted in large numbers despite low budget
and bangladesh can easily afford 60-80 JFT in this decade..bt if they chose F-16(hardly nt possible) or mig-29.they wont induct more than 2-3 squardens

Now its upto Bangladesh.

though plz stop discussing JFT here

JFT has a very bright future
as we have already got egypt/azerbaijaan..they alone will buy JFT in 100 plus numbers

I do agree Bangladesh should go after JF17, but it will never happen with the BAL government in power. They will only procure hardwares that will fill in the politician's pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom