What's new

Bangladesh threatens to send Pakistan team back | Pakistan vs India in Triangular series

Basically Indian sponsored media are reporting and overexaggerating the issue. It's probably a retaliation after videos emerged where Bangladeshis were seen celebrating Pakistan's victory against India.

Anyone who saw the events between approx. August 10 and Sept. 10, 2021 when most of the action in Afghanistan happened with the Taliban marching to Kabul and inside the Afghan Presidential Palace (August 15) to the hoisting of the Afghan flag on the Governor's House in Panjshir Valley (Sept. 6), should have seen the hyper-drive Indian sponsored content went online to try to distort the reality on the ground. That alone, if you are a student of journalism, was a massive, coordinated, and yet ultimately futile and obviously biased peace of effort.
India has a VAST budget for disinformation and it will take any opportunity to use that.
As for the Bangladeshi 'nationalist' politicians--well, I am so glad Pakistan got away from you!! We wish you the best from a distance! This marriage was not never meant to happen but I wish the divorce was more peaceful.

now you are acting like indians . its not good :( make space for another flag
We ( you too ) all are indians buddy . Part of Akhanda Bharat, that's literally the whole world. Forgot the sanghi map of Akhanda Bharat? Poor China is only it's small part! :lol:

We ( you too ) all are indians buddy . Part of Akhanda Bharat, that's literally the whole world. Forgot the sanghi map of Akhanda Bharat? Poor China is only it's small part! :lol:
what a sad day in mankind's history

what a sad day in mankind's history
Why sad? Are you afraid of your bigger ( beggar as well ) neighbor? Do you think that they can literally annex Pakistan and include it in to their wet dream ( Akhanda Bharat ) ? If you do , I think you have to drink less amount of vodka, as alcohol is swallowing your sense sir ji! :omghaha:

Why sad? Are you afraid of your bigger ( beggar as well ) neighbor? Do you think that they can literally annex Pakistan and include it in to their wet dream ( Akhanda Bharat ) ? If you do , I think you have to drink less amount of vodka, as alcohol is swallowing your sense sir ji! :omghaha:
i am living in paradise called islamabad . cant see they came and shit on our streets :( if they came here i have to move somewhere else

Bangladesh threatens to send Pakistan team back | Pakistan vs India in Triangular series

Nothing official just one media known as Indian stooge and a mad second grade minister commenting foul about Pakistan teams hoisting flag during practice. 😁😁😁

Nothing official just one media known as Indian stooge and a mad second grade minister commenting foul about Pakistan teams hoisting flag during practice. 😁😁😁
Don't underestimate them brother. He isn't a regular BAL guy.

According to Pinaky Bhattacharya he and his kind are direct raw moles inside Bangladesh!

They are just trying to create anarchy. From Durga puja incident they are working heavily to distabilized the govt! They are ghorer shotru bivishon aka uncle Tom!

Don't underestimate them brother. He isn't a regular BAL guy.

According to Pinaky Bhattacharya he and his kind are direct raw moles inside Bangladesh!

They are just trying to create anarchy. From Durga puja incident they are working heavily to distabilized the govt! They are ghorer shotru bivishon aka uncle Tom!

Self respect is a thing .

I am against Pakistan Touring Bangladesh, there is something called self respect, if they don’t come to our country due to security reasons then why the hell are we going there.

over Boys should get the first flight out of that swamp.

Back
Top Bottom