What's new

Bangladesh threatens to send Pakistan team back | Pakistan vs India in Triangular series

It is a bit odd for a team to pitch and hoist their national flag at training sessions. They usually bring their flags out when they've won a tournament or series or a big test match.

Pakistanis are sentimental people , they want to show the world they love their flag .

Bangladesh should reply by defeating pakistan in every field .

The India stooge MPs always undermine Bangladeshi interests and they are under Indian payroll. These people must be expelled , they don’t care about the motherland.

These people must be expelled
India exactly want that we expell these people, so that they ( raw propaganda machine) can show Bangladesh as intolerant country. In the end it will be harmful for us and will benefit India.

So it's better let them bark . It's important what our authority is doing. Surely you know who is almighty in Bangladesh.

So it really doesn't matter what the dogs are barking. The real matter is Pakistan and Bangladesh are coming closer during Hasina regime who is mistakenly considered as indian lapdog!

Soon more things will be proven wrong in Bangladesh. Just wait and observe.

Sobure mewa fole bolsilam na? Dekhen foltese kintu!

they don’t care about the motherland.
Exactly, no disagreement. They are filthy uncle Tom!

@Xerxes22

Last edited:
India exactly want that we expell these people, so that they ( raw propaganda machine) can show Bangladesh as intolerant country. In the end it will be harmful for us and will benefit India.

So it's better let them bark . It's important what our authority is doing. Surely you know who is almighty in Bangladesh.

So it really doesn't matter what the dogs are barking.
china will strangle India so much in the next 10 years that all these India fan boys will be gone anyway cuz India will be too weak. So it’s just a matter of time that why I also don’t care wat these ppl say. They are damn illiterates, and they can never tell when a storm is coming. Only after the storm hits they “ Arreeeeh ki bepar? Jhor ashlo kottheke?”.

These idiots don’t know that an era of regional Chinese dominance is an absolute inevitability and soon these Indian lapdogs will become Chinese lapdogs. But they don’t know that cuz illiterates can’t see the future.

china will strangle India so much in the next 10 years that all these India fan boys will be gone anyway cuz India will be too weak. So it’s just a matter of time that why I also don’t care wat these ppl say. They are damn illiterates, and they can never tell when a storm is coming. Only after the storm hits they “ Arreeeeh ki bepar? Jhor ashlo kottheke?”.

These idiots don’t know that an era of regional Chinese dominance is an absolute inevitability and soon these Indian lapdogs will become Chinese lapdogs. But they don’t know that cuz illiterates can’t see the future.
Wishful jamati way of thinking .

No you should use indian flag , at least the half minister expects this , I am sure! Such filthy mo fo want Akhanda Bharat!

Completely agree!
we can not use indian flag its look ugly . lets use srilankan or nepal flags . they are cute

soon these Indian lapdogs will become Chinese lapdogs.
No they won't become Chinese lapdog . Let me explain why.

Things are not as plain as switching between BNP and BAL ; and Mujib coat to sunglass!

Now things are becoming disturbing and the region will be soon an oven of international fire.

The world politics is much more deeper that we can ever imagine, it's not like cheap flip flap politics of Bangladesh.

Also China can't and won't take any offensive action against India , as in this region India isn't alone.

India is just a foot soldier in this game. The main power game will be between China+ Russia alliance and America + other western allies!

In this region, Pakistan is with China alliance , and India is Western allies. Now Bangladesh will play a very important role as bay of Bengal will be the center of power game.

So Murad and his kind will never change side ,they are illegitimate children of raw.

As long as western will be backing up India , indian stooge will not change side.

And even later if India is harmed , I don't think China will ever trust those snakes!

These idiots don’t know that an era of regional Chinese dominance is an absolute inevitability

You are wrong, they know it better than we do. And that's why they will keep working for their master India.

Murad isn't a common/regular BAL guy whom we like to call indian stooge.

He is genuinely a raw asset. Follow Pinaky and some others to learn more about him (Murad) and his kind.

@Xerxes22
Wishful jamati way of thinking .
Well it's better to be a Jamati than becoming a sanghi.

Last edited:
No they won't become Chinese lapdog . Let me explain why.

Things are not as plain as switching between BNP and BAL ; and Mujib coat to sunglass!

Now things are becoming disturbing and the region will be soon an oven of international fire.

The world politics is much more deeper that we can ever imagine, it's not like cheap flip flap politics of Bangladesh.

Also China can't and won't take any offensive action against India , as in this region India isn't alone.

India is just a foot soldier in this game. The main power game will be between China+ Russia alliance and America + other western allies!

In this region, Pakistan is with China alliance , and India is Western allies. Now Bangladesh will play a very important role as bay of Bengal will be the center of power game.

So Murad and his kind will never change side ,they are illegitimate children of raw.

As long as western will be backing up India , indian stooge will not change side.

And even later if India is harmed , I don't think China will ever trust those snakes!

You are wrong, they know it better than we do. And that's why they will keep working for their master India.

Murad isn't a common BAL guy whom we like to call indian stooge.

He is genuinely a raw asset. Follow Pinaky and some others to learn more about him (Murad) and his kind.

@Xerxes22

Well it's better to be a Jamati than becoming a sanghi.
I disagree strongly and stand by my comment. China will be too Economically and Militarily powerful to resist. Even the united states will become a shadow in the coming decade in the face of the chinese rise. This entire region will fold to the chinese. And Even America cant contain china, so india on its own have absolutely no chance of stoping the tide. All these small regional countries like Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan all will come into chinese influence and that is inevitable. America is many many continents away.

these lapdogs will flip because their allegiance is only to power and money and nothing else. They will bend to the powerful, its in their blood.

Back
Top Bottom