What's new

Bangladesh threatens to send Pakistan team back | Pakistan vs India in Triangular series

Even the united states will become a shadow in the coming decade in the face of the chinese rise
United States already became it's shadow , and China already started rulling. It's me who said it here long ago. But the game is far from over. The world now became global village because of advanced technology.

Here you don't have to stay physically to create mess. You just need trick and money.

Keep in mind that ,Troy wasn't fall because of the spear of mighty Achilles.

Don't pay attention to Troy movie ! Greek mythology stated that,
Achilles died before building the Trojan Horse!

it was because of the cunning person named odysseus ,who was the master mind of the famous Trojan horse! The result was fall of Troy!

these lapdogs will flip because their allegiance is only to power and money and nothing. They will bend to the powerful, its in their blood.
But what if China won't accept them? China knows these snakes very well.

With the rest of your messages, I would say ,I respect your right to disagree with me. So we can agree to disagree there! Thank you.

Last edited:
India exactly want that we expell these people, so that they ( raw propaganda machine) can show Bangladesh as intolerant country. In the end it will be harmful for us and will benefit India.

So it's better let them bark . It's important what our authority is doing. Surely you know who is almighty in Bangladesh.

So it really doesn't matter what the dogs are barking. The real matter is Pakistan and Bangladesh are coming closer during Hasina regime who is mistakenly considered as indian lapdog!

Soon more things will be proven wrong in Bangladesh. Just wait and observe.

Sobure mewa fole bolsilam na? Dekhen foltese kintu!

Exactly, no disagreement. They are filthy uncle Tom!

@Xerxes22
Bangladesh has a choice to show that its a mature and progressive nation which is not driven by emotions for shallow sloganeering.

its steady progress economically and diplomatically as an indipendent state state is inspiring and referred as a good leading example everywhere including Pakistan.

Bangladesh has escaped the dark clutches of international terrorism ( bar handful incidents).. I am sure it will come out of the Indian and Pakistani shadows and wont define its national expression viz a viz Pakistani past no matter how much pro Indian segment wants it to be.

for argument sake lets say the rhetoric wins and extremist blowhards coarse the government into cancelling Pakistan tour and orders them to leave even then both countries will move on on their indipendent path. granted it will give Indians a chance to gloat over it few days but then tomorrow will be another day.

Bangladesh has a choice to show that its a mature and progressive nation which is not driven by emotions for shallow sloganeering.

its steady progress economically and diplomatically as an indipendent state state is inspiring and referred as a good leading example everywhere including Pakistan.

Bangladesh has escaped the dark clutches of international terrorism ( bar handful incidents).. I am sure it will come out of the Indian and Pakistani shadows and wont define its national expression viz a viz Pakistani past no matter how much pro Indian segment wants it to be.

for argument sake lets say the rhetoric wins and extremist blowhards coarse the government into cancelling Pakistan tour and orders them to leave even then both countries will move on on their indipendent path. granted it will give Indians a chance to gloat over it few days but then tomorrow will be another day.
I couldn't have said it better myself brother. Whole heartedly agree!

United States already became it's shadow , and China already started rulling. It's me who said it here long ago. But the game is far from over. The world now became global village because of advanced technology.

Here you don't have to stay physically to create mess. You just need trick and money.

Keep in mind that ,Troy wasn't fall because of the spear of mighty Achilles.it was burnt because of the cunning person named odysseus.

But what is China won't accept them? China knows these snakes very well.

With the rest of your messages, I would say ,I respect your right to disagree with me. So we can agree to disagree there! Thank you.
If they dont accept them then they will eradicate them in one way or another. Thats wat superpowers do. But china doesnt need to trust them or accept them. All they need is for the government to be openly allied to the chinese agenda. And the government itself will then take the task of rooting out snakes.

And the government itself will then take the task of rooting out snakes.
The process has already been started. Just wait and observe.

Bangladesh govt is no longer under control of India. The durga puja incident ( quran on Hanuman thigh ) was raw plan to create mass riot , so that they can call UN for taking action against Bangladesh.

Have not heard about it on any news but if its true the withdraw from series at once. Bhai insaan ki izaat hi sab kuch hoti hai. Give respect to get respect.

Have not heard about it on any news but if its true the withdraw from series at once. Bhai insaan ki izaat hi sab kuch hoti hai. Give respect to get respect.
why do you think BCB is completely quite about this? its only some jobless commies and hindus who are stirring up shit online. Nobody actually cares if Pak flag is used in practice or not.

@Bilal9 ,@Atlas ,@Mirzah
We doin all party friendship seminars
This B-Boy Minister needs to get slapped and hopefully people of Pak or Bengal don't become pawns of Indian propoganda campaigns

Very nice video. So glad to see the friendship between our countries grow from strength to strength.

There should be no misunderstanding and enmity between us. Bengalis staying in Pakistan can act as a bridge between both countries.

Insha-Allah momentum should continue and extend to intellectuals, academics and administrative functionaries as well.
Pakistan should itself call it's team back , they have problem with Pak flag but not With Pak players what a double standard and pro indian stooges BangalI nationalists, even we celebrated BD lived happily with BD students living in Karachi university hostels during nineties , we never had any complain or jealousy when BD students used to wear their BD flag shirts on their national day, these so called Muslim are indeed Indian stooges first then Muslims, we as a nation never label them as our enemies, but in response what they are doing , even Gen Irshad was always respected by Pak people, their genes still have Hindu sentiments, Better let them be suppressed and humiliated by India,

I don't think most people in Bangladesh agree with or support these anti-Pakistan people. As @Atlas bhai said, these are RAW assets.

Don't judge all Bangladeshis by the actions of a few India-shills.

Last edited:
They should refuse to leave Dhaka vowing not to let Indian spoilers take down Pak-Bangla relations.

Back
Top Bottom