What's new

Bangladesh Pushes back refugees from Myanmar

So, why blank and why not to quote words, lines or the entire text? Do not propagate your Burmese bias here. I am fond of reading history and I can give you almost the minute details under what circumstances the muslims entered ARAKAN in 1430s and Burma occupied the Independent Arakan in 1786.

Do not beat about the bush. Accept the reality of history without destroying it if you have the courage. Come with all your documentary evidence to show that these people are from Bangladesh. They are Arakanese, but Bangali in ethnicity.

So, why blank and why not to quote words, lines or the entire text? Do not propagate your Burmese bias here. I am fond of reading history and I can give you almost the minute details under what circumstances the muslims entered ARAKAN in 1430s and Burma occupied the Independent Arakan in 1786.

Do not beat about the bush. Accept the reality of history without destroying it if you have the courage. Come with all your documentary evidence to show that these people are from Bangladesh. They are Arakanese, but Bangali in ethnicity.

I suspect your idea of 'reading history' involves reading islamic websites hosted by Geocities. Here is an academic, peer reviewed paper published by SOAS on the subject dating the mainRohingya influx to no earlier than 1824. Just consider your own account; does that not strike you as being exceptionally romantic? Bengali Muslims invited by the King of Arakan to live happily ever after? Do you think these people are their descendents?

http://www.soas.ac.uk/sbbr/editions/file64388.pdf

Interest is haram bro. :)

I don't want to get involved but :rofl:

You are a HINDU Bangladeshi, so your ANTIPATHY towards rohingyas Muslims is understandable.

Please don't label anyone's allegiance based on religion.
Even I am saying we should not accept any refugee and make that clear to international community about that. There has been influx in past by Burmese and we could not send them back because of Myanmar Government's non cooperation. Same thing is happening now. If we accept them, that will legitimize the propaganda of those Burmese regime.

I suspect your idea of 'reading history' involves reading islamic websites hosted by Geocities. Here is an academic, peer reviewed paper published by SOAS on the subject dating the mainRohingya influx to no earlier than 1824. Just consider your own account; does that not strike you as being exceptionally romantic? Bengali Muslims invited by the King of Arakan to live happily ever after? Do you think these people are their descendents?

http://www.soas.ac.uk/sbbr/editions/file64388.pdf
I don't want to get involved but :rofl:

Ok buddy, We have some common Phrase like "Moger Mulluk" or "Tugloki Kando".

Moger Mulluk (the land of lawlessness) indicates the region now called Burma. We use that word when somebody demand irrational thing. Tugloki Kando comes from King Tuglok of Delhi who was a mad man. If somebody does something insane we call that Tugloki Kando.

Anyways those phrases are few centuries old. And Burma seems like not moved a inch from the days when those phrases came into existence.

Do you know when 1824 was? Its a goddam 200 years since then. And a ethnic group who is 200 years old in Burma not recognized as citizen. Dont you think you still live in Moger Mulluk? And you want Bangladesh be a part of it?? How funny, aint it?

This is such a shame. These shameless BAL fag0ts have turned down the rohingya's giving excuse of international law. Simply disgusting but expected from these criminals. Giving refuge
to couple of 1000 people wouldn't have hurt us when we are hosting over 500000 of these people.

Only younger generation supported that move otherwise older generation of Biharis are still against assimilation. Last month I watched a news that assimilation hasn't gone well.

But Bihari should accept Bangladesh as their home because 93% of Pakistanis are against them, if even 100 of them allowed to migrate it will cause more ethnic violence in Pakistan.

What do you mean by the bolded part.:confused: Biharis never had any problems with assimilation. It was just
those Suckular BAL's inflated bengali ego about bengali nationalism that prevented them from
getting citizenship otherwise they speak fluent bengali here. Muslims don't need to get "assimilated" in a muslim society.

Such a good insightful discussion / debate going on here... now waiting for Munshi babu and kallu miah to come with some random *** theory and blame the entire thing on RAW/ Awami indian sooges etc... :blah:

India. why would this be India's fault.:undecided:
Awami stooges. Yes these slave mentality fag0ts are at fault here. But they abandoning the
rohingya's doesn't come as a surprise. They are a mafia organizations filled with low life criminals
who can sunk to the lowest of the low to suit their ego.

Bangladesh should seize this oppertuniy and use it wisely. I would like Bd army to provide full blown arm training to our Arkanees brothers. Send them back to bleed these low life Burmese. This will enable them to retake their mother land. Al-Jihad fi sabil Allah is the answer to tyrants and bigots.

Bangladesh should seize this oppertuniy and use it wisely. I would like Bd army to provide full blown arm training to our Arkanees brothers. Send them back to bleed these low life Burmese. This will enable them to retake their mother land. Al-Jihad fi sabil Allah is the answer to tyrants and bigots.

But you got to be sure that this conflict does not spill over to Bangladesh mainland. Strictly, No Bangladeshi civilian should be allowed to take part in it other than our own Army.

We need to have plan and support military, financial, diplomatic and otherwise to solve this problem. We also have to be care ful on terms we use because of some bias and propaganda windmill. Most of all we also need to convey proper message instigator of this ethnic cleansing.

You are right bro.After seeing all the burmese racism, I guess arming our rohingya brothers would be a great idea.:azn: BAL literally ruined our chances of expanding northwards but we still have Arakan. :)

arkanease mukti vahini?
or in your language (used google translate, dont be offended if it means something silly) أراكاني موكتي باهيني

Which Arakanese are those? You mean the ones who have had their homes burned down by Rohingyas while the world's media reports on how racist they are? Shut up, terrorist.

Which Arakanese are those? You mean the ones who have had their homes burned down by Rohingyas while the world's media reports on how racist they are? Shut up, terrorist.

World media is reporting the other way around.

Arakan police and Lantuin army were withdrawn as they took part in looting/killing along side Rakhaine community. Its your govt version.

But you got to be sure that this conflict does not spill over to Bangladesh mainland. Strictly, No Bangladeshi civilian should be allowed to take part in it other than our own Army.

Army and Alami Mujahideen. Plenty of land around the boarder. We will get financially support from our source, if you know what I am hinting at. Money and other logistic will not be a issue but we have to show some courage regarding this matter.

Back
Top Bottom