What's new

Bangladesh: Profits of commercial vehicle sellers slump in Q1

Lol - once again, you manipulate data out of context. You've picked the most industrialised state in all of India!

For every truck in TN there are 100 starving children in another part of India - have some shame, trying to pull a fast one, hiding the stench of your failures with superficial numbers from one of your richest States.

Ps. You and the other Indian imbeciles should perhaps look up the words "port economy" before showing your idiocy online.

Does it matter. Which state. India as a country still cant pass 2000 per capita income...lower then bd and most poorest African countries even.

And what's the total trade volume genius? $12 billion? What's that, 1.5% of our external trade?

We also have a gigantic railway for that, which carried 1.2123 billion tonnes of freight last FY. Do you want me to talk about yours?

Yup, more efficient for sure.

Just 5 million taka value-added annually to the GDP for every commercial vehicle in Bangladesh... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talk about fudging data.

lol, what?

View attachment 794433

Yes, absolutely... Please do tell me how the Thais, Pakistanis, Emiratis & Vietnamese deliver cement to your ''sites''

View attachment 794436

On a related side note, how does a developing country like BD have a higher per GDP than India while having a far lower cement consumption?

View attachment 794437

Also, there are these interesting vehicles called dump trucks, which are widely used in the construction industry. Heard of it? :lol: The market size of the same in India was $2.5 billion or something.

No use obfuscating. India has something called ''national permits'' for long-distance inter-state trucks, Only 1.5 million of India's 5 million strong truck fleet have NPs.

That effectively means that the rest ply in own states or in proximity.

And I did compare the number of light commercial vehicles, which are used for door-to-door transportation. Too bad cycle rickshaws aren't counted lol.

lol, which state do you want to compare with? UP?

Number of registered trucks in UP: 348K (Bangladesh: 163K)
Number of registered buses in UP: 86K (Bangladesh: 75K)
Number of registered LCVs in UP: 334K (Bangladesh: 38K)

Do you want more? Kerala? Madhya Pradesh? :lol:
But no toilets lol.

Does it matter. Which state. India as a country still cant pass 2000 per capita income...lower then bd and most poorest African countries even.

Lower ''then'' BD, of course & ''most poorest'' countries... :lol:

It's just that we don't know how to add 50-60K to GDP per commercial vehicle. Only Bangladesh has that sort of productivity.

But no toilets lol.

Talking about 54%-sanitation-access Bangladesh?

Lower ''then'' BD, of course & ''most poorest'' countries... :lol:

It's just that we don't know how to add 50-60K to GDP per commercial vehicle. Only Bangladesh has that sort of productivity.

Talking about 54%-sanitation-access Bangladesh?
Not according to imf. It does say india low per capita then bd.

Should i listen to someone from slums of kerala or look at up imf lol.

Not according to imf. It does say india low per capita then bd.

Should i listen to someone from slums of kerala or look at up imf lol.

That's what happens when we are not as productive as BD.

We just don't know how to add 50-60K to GDP per commercial vehicle. I do admit that. :lol:

We don't know how to produce higher percapita GDP while consuming two-fifths of cement & energy per capita either.

We might seek BBS consultancy, Indian FM should visit the BBS office in that Dhaka slum personally to seek help. :lol:

That's what happens when we are not as productive as BD.

We just don't know how to add 50-60K to GDP per commercial vehicle. I do admit that. :lol:

We don't know how to produce higher percapita GDP while consuming two-fifths of cement & energy per capita either.

We might seek BBS consultancy, Indian FM should visit the BBS office in that Dhaka slum personally to seek help. :lol:
Again should i look at IMF or listen to whinning from some slum dude.

Last time i check india has lower gdp per capita then bd and most African countries as well.

Again should i look at IMF or listen to whinning from some slum dude.

Last time i check india has lower gdp per capita then bd and most African countries as well.

You might want to listen to this whining from Dhaka slum.

Please convince your compatriots first. I don't have time to waste.

You might want to listen to this whining from Dhaka slum.

Please convince your compatriots first. I don't have time to waste.
If IMF is good with numbers i am good as well.

I will rather listen what they say instead some one whinning day and night on a forum.

And what's the total trade volume genius? $12 billion? What's that, 1.5% of our external trade?

Is that a significant amount for ''port economists''? :lol:

We also have a gigantic railway for that, which carried 1.2123 billion tonnes of freight last FY. Do you want me to talk about yours?

Yup, more efficient for sure. Just 5 million taka value-added annually to the GDP for every commercial vehicle in Bangladesh... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talk about fudging data.

Oh & this...

lol, what?

View attachment 794433

Yes, absolutely... Please do tell me how the Thais, Pakistanis, Emiratis & Vietnamese deliver cement to your ''sites''

View attachment 794436

On a related side note, how does a developing country like BD have a higher per GDP than India while having a far lower cement consumption?

View attachment 794437

Also, there are these interesting vehicles called dump trucks, which are widely used in the construction industry. Heard of it? :lol: The market size of the same in India was $2.5 billion or something.

No use obfuscating. India has something called ''national permits'' for long-distance inter-state trucks, Only 1.5 million of India's 5 million strong truck fleet have NPs.

That effectively means that the rest ply in their own states or in proximity.

And I did compare the number of light commercial vehicles, which are used for door-to-door transportation. Too bad cycle rickshaws aren't counted lol.

lol, which state do you want to compare with? UP?

Number of registered trucks in UP: 348K (Bangladesh: 163K)
Number of registered buses in UP: 86K (Bangladesh: 75K)
Number of registered LCVs in UP: 334K (Bangladesh: 38K)

Do you want more? Kerala? Madhya Pradesh? :lol:

Lol, there are cretins and then there are cretins like you who pretend to be blind. If India's land cargo exports are $12b, that's still about 15 times more than BD. You're running tens of thousands of extra trucks through your country for that meagre 1.5%.

The headline is: BD is now India's 5th largest trade partner - up from 9th - you desperately rely on BDs spending ability but can't swallow this fact.

India is bigger, older, has more resources, was left an infrastructure by the British and still after all these years you are having to compete with us. Id say it's a shame but I don't think you know the meaning of the word.

Lol, there are cretins and then there are cretins like you who pretend to be blind. If India's land cargo exports are $12b, that's still about 15 times more than BD. You're running tens of thousands of extra trucks through your country for that meagre 1.5%.

The headline is: BD is now India's 5th largest trade partner - up from 9th - you desperately rely on BDs spending ability but can't swallow this fact.

India is bigger, older, has more resources, was left an infrastructure by the British and still after all these years you are having to compete with us. Id say it's a shame but I don't think you know the meaning of the word.

Stop wasting my time, kid. Your argument about cement has essentially destroyed the last bit of credibility you have.

The trade deficit is massive & in our favour. You think that's something to boast about?

And yes, if Bangladesh can have a GDP of $330 billion something while having just 150K trucks, we can export merchandise worth some billions with a few thousand trucks which we need not even care about. Stop shooting yourself on the foot, you dummy :rofl:

You don't even make into top 20 of our largest trading partners, with your feeble consumption. It must take a special kind of stupid to even assume that trade of 9 billion something is a huge deal for a $3 trillion economy. :rofl:

The reality is depressing, I understand.

IMG_20211119_222539.jpg

Stop wasting my time, kid. Your argument about cement has essentially destroyed the last bit of credibility you have.

The trade deficit is massive & in our favour. You think that's something to boast about?

And yes, if Bangladesh can have a GDP of $330 billion something while having just 150K trucks, we can export merchandise worth some billions with a few thousand trucks which we need not even care about. Stop shooting yourself on the foot, you dummy :rofl:

You don't even make into top 20 of our largest trading partners, with your feeble consumption. It must take a special kind of stupid to even assume that trade of 9 billion something is a huge deal for a $3 trillion economy. :rofl:

The reality is depressing, I understand.

View attachment 794749

We are your 3rd largest cement export destination genius. You failed to understand the entire argument, the reason why you have so many cargo vehicles.

You foolishly suggested that the number of cargo vehicles is the true indicator of Bds economy. But now youve changed colours - apparently BD has more money than ever to spend on imports but our economy must be failing because we don't buy trucks? That's Indian economics for you.

And don't worry, the trade deficit will be dealt with in due time.

Last edited:
We are your 3rd largest cement export destination genius. You failed to understand the entire argument, the reason why you have so many cargo vehicles.

Do you ever get tired of lying?

Mentioning the construction sector you have really shown your stupidity. It's well known that BD imports most of its cement. We were the 6th largest importer in the world in 2020 - and they deliver to site, so we don't need our own trucks.

I have already proven that the biggest origins of cement in Bangladesh are Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Pakistan & UAE.

You claimed that you don't need your own trucks as the cement exporters "deliver to site". Please do tell me how that happens.

And don't worry, the trade deficit will be dealt with in due time.

Do mention me then.

You foolishly suggested that the number of cargo vehicles is the true indicator of Bds economy

Sales of motor vehicles are considered as high frequency indicators of economic activity in ''normal countries ", but you aren't one I understand. :lol:

The point is your claims of higher GDP & higher value added per capita in transportation when compared to India doesn't hold water as you have a pathetic 1/5th of CVs in comparison.

5 million taka value added to GDP per every transport vehicle stat is pure BS. Who are you trying to fool??

apparently BD has more money than ever to spend on imports

BD apparently has a cement consumption of 170 kg per capita. How does that go along with BBS daydreams??

You foolishly suggested that the number of cargo vehicles is the true indicator of Bds economy.

Since comparing to India would offend you so much, let's compare to other "non controversial" South Asian Neighbors, shall we??

Anything to say now??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom