What's new

Bangladesh: Profits of commercial vehicle sellers slump in Q1

Last edited:
I don't need to prove anything to you Raqibool. Do you have anything to say about the topic?

Did you get that apology from Pakistanis for what happened in 1971, which you had been requesting them for?

I heard your lot are furious at Pakistanis for displaying their flag. The heights of insecurity, lol.
Lmao Panjeet, how many times you rape your mother today?

Remember this panjeet? this is what you are. bunch of big mouth rapist sore losers.

FDjjz-MaQAEMzVd.jpg

Go builds some toilet before fighting a war loser.

@waz @HRK @The Eagle how long we are going to tolerate such filth
till the time Indian women remain subjected to National sport of Indian men against the Indian women and in result would keep giving birth to such filths of mankind you have just quoted as example and that one who reacted at that post with loved emoji.

Sorry I am helpless in this case.

Remember this panjeet?

Remember this Raqibool??

This is your national narrative- that you got massacred in the millions.

Have a good cry, I don't have time to waste.
till the time Indian women remain subjected to National sport of Indian men against the Indian women, and in result would keep giving birth such filths of mankind you have just quoted as example, and that one who reacted at post with loved emoji.

Sorry I am helpless in this case.

Is that the best you could come up with?

@waz @HRK @The Eagle how long we are going to tolerate such filth? Also see the love react of @Sudarshan who have been love reacting to FC soldiers dying in Pakistan.
Bringing rape in a thread for no reason and when get an answer paid back with interest, call me degenerate.
Who brought rapes in this thread?

And a cartoon said I gave some reactions on dying fc soldiers and since then I’m hearing this nonsense for a long time.

Topic? what topic panjeet? every thread you panjeets open is full of nonsenses post.
He didn’t even tag you and wanted to discuss the tall claims of higher per capita GDP, he didn’t abuse your country nor called out names.

It’s better that you don’t come to this thread because forums are for discussions only.

He didn’t even tag you and wanted to discuss the tall claims of higher per capita GDP, he didn’t abuse your country nor called out names.

It’s better that you don’t come to this thread because forums are for discussions only.

I have stopped quoting the dumbass. Anyway, Indian manufacturers have 87% market share of Bangladesh's tiny CV Market...

The country has around 20 companies that sell around 10,000 unit buses, trucks and pick-ups a year, and the market is growing by 10-15 percent annually, according to Satyajit Saha, general manager of Rangs Motors Limited.

Of the total market share, Tata holds around 50 percent, followed by Ashok Leyland at 25 percent and Eicher 12 percent, he said.

Back
Top Bottom