What's new

Bangladesh: Profits of commercial vehicle sellers slump in Q1

LooooL

Cope kangloo cope
Heard that there are just 3 dominos restaurants in entire kangladesh, bruh there are more dominos restaurants in 1km radius of my home than there are in entire kangladesh :lol:

So much so for muh rich sonar kangla.
kumar want me to believe some one with 15 followers on a blog write some BS ha ha...wtf is falcon slayers....

or go with IMF?

Angst and Denial in India as It’s Now Officially Poorer Than Bangladesh

56inch.jpg

Richer than the LDC with 160 K trucks for a population of 163 million... :rofl:

Lol still going on, this fool and his trucks.

Everything is trucks - Indians are defecating all over their roads, world rape capital, worst poverty in the region, scandal after scandal of political and corporate fraud, Chinese are beating Indians and making memes out of it but India has lots of trucks so India is winning!

Indian per capita income is lower than Bangladesh and no amount of trucks is gonna change that :laugh:

You can keep your cooked up GDP. We will keep our significantly high consumption.

Happy? :lol:
oh the pain....he he

i enjoy u whine about BS page after page on this forum.. keep doing that kumar.

at the end PPL will go with IMF not some slum dude.
Self deluded kangloos :lol:
If Indians can consume more with “lower per capita gdp”, I’ll prefer being poorer than sonar kangla :lol:.

according to your gay hind forum buddy? ha ha the 2 inch yanddoo with 15 followers lmao.

Last edited:
Lol still going on, this fool and his trucks.

Everything is trucks

I don't have time to waste Raqibool. All of your clownish arguments have been thoroughly debunked & you.

But but cement exporters have their own road transportation... I mean WTF :rofl:

Please do explain how Bangladesh can have while consuming a fraction of energy/ cement & using a fraction of transportation.

If you can't, please eff off. I have important stuff to do. :lol:

I don't have time to waste Raqibool. All of your clownish arguments have been thoroughly debunked & you.

But but cement exporters have their own road transportation... I mean WTF :rofl:

Please do explain how Bangladesh can have while consuming a fraction of energy/ cement & using a fraction of transportation.

If you can't, please eff off. I have important stuff to do. :lol:

You utter cretin, Indian cement exporters do have their own transport. We are your 5th largest cement export destination - so yes you need more trucks than we do. And yes you still earn less than BD. :wave:

You utter cretin, Indian cement exporters do have their own transport. We are your 5th largest cement export destination - so yes you need more trucks than we do. And yes you still earn less than BD. :wave:

And the rest of the countries (99.16℅) exporting cement exporting to your swamp will use teleportation instead... Technology developed by Walton I guess...:rofl:

Fifth largest, yeah right... You you will need hundreds of thousands of trucks to move less than $6 million worth of cement... :rofl:

1637261018513.png

Do you have anything which goes by the name of "shame"? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom