What's new

Bangladesh: Profits of commercial vehicle sellers slump in Q1

Lmao no china did that. Should i post indian army kneeling and begging not get beaten up anymore.

How is the boycott going? He he...crying from made in china phones grandpa lol.

Like your lot cry on gay hind defence forum for revenge against china? Ha ha.

Did u enjoy ur endin army kneeling and getting beaten up.

Dont forget to buy more Chinese goods after u burn ur made in China products lmao.

Ouch. Hurts i know. Keep crying.

Kumars were day dreaming on endian defense forum for revenge ha ha. How is tok tok ban going. Wonder which Chinese dance app will get ban by chiawala next time Chinese take more territory after beating ur army man.
Why doing china here? Insecure?
Or you need some media content of raqibools given special treatment by BSF at the border?

Beta, stop whining like a sweatshop coolie who got trapped inside a collapsed factory...

This is the reality of your little pathetic swamp.

lmao

Reality is burn Chinese goods and then buy again he he.

cry harder.

or better ask chaiwala to ban more dance app after Chinese take few thousand km ha ha.

Why doing china here? Insecure?
Or you need some media content of raqibools given special treatment by BSF at the border?
why not. do i need approval from kumar what i do here.

its just fun to see indian army begging while kneeling down. and your lot burning chinese goods and then buy even more lol.

why not. do i need approval from kumar what i do here.

its just fun to see indian army begging while kneeling down. and your lot burning chinese goods and then buy even more lol.
Its fun to see Bongoloids stuck on barbed wires across the border and get special treatment from BSF.

Last edited:
Ask your darji PM to ban Indian products first, ohh she’s a R&AW agent :lol:.
chaiwala is so brave he he. well he did stop indian teenager's stop watching dance moves. so kudos to him on the other hand lost thousands of kilometer land area ha ha. win win.
Its fun to see Bongoloids stuck on barbed wires across the border and get soecial treatment from BSF.
better then indian army man kneeling and beaten up? are you sure ha ha.

he he crying from made in china phones is reality for kumars.

waiting for more pic releases may be next time indian army will be kneeling in underwear ha ha for mercy.
I use a made in India iPhone dear Abdool, I’m not interested in using that iPhone to click images of wannabe Felani Khatuns on barbed wires.

I use a made in India iPhone dear Abdool, I’m not interested in using that iPhone to click images of wannabe Felani Khatuns.
if u can afford one ha ha. 80 percent kumars use chinese phones. heard sales of chinese phone went up after ur army got beaten up lol.

Heard that we have a huge trade surplus with Raqibooland despite thrashing Bangloos on the border everyday :lol:
last time i check bd army man was not kneeling and begging for mercy ha ha.

and call for boycott china lmao.

china found the secret formula more beatings is equal to more export to kumars he he.

ha ha lossers are ur lot kumar. ban more dancing app.

Angst and Denial in India as It’s Now Officially Poorer Than Bangladesh

ha ha rich endia
LooooL

Cope kangloo cope
Heard that there are just 3 dominos restaurants in entire kangladesh, bruh there are more dominos restaurants in 1km radius of my home than there are in entire kangladesh :lol:

So much so for muh rich sonar kangla.

Back
Top Bottom