What's new

Bangladesh Police arrests Indian citizen in Dhaka for recruiting neo JMB cadres

And you carry on with your agenda Jamaati!
But but another user ( with 49 IQ) tagged him as die hard AL ! Now you are calling him Jamati . So which one is true ? Is @DalalErMaNodi a hybrid of Jamati and AL aka member of Bangladesh Jamaa't e Awami Islami league ??? Is it a new party in Bangladesh that we do not know about it but Indians already know ? :o:
However if you guys are planning to create this party ,let me know.

arrest these radical undercover pagans masqueradding as Muslims like that cunt in Pakistan

pure bullshit

agent got caught I wonder how maybe got confused when she spotted a cow

Your ancestors were also pagans buddy!

But but anither user ( with 49 IQ) tagged him as die hard AL ! Now you are calling her Jamati . So which one is true ? Is @DalalErMaNodi a hybrid of Jamati and AL aka member of Bangladesh Jamaa't e Awami Islami league ??? Is it a new party in Bangladesh that we do not know about it but Indians already know ? :o:

When they can't refute my posts which are backed by facts, they resort to calling me names and attempting to carry out a character and political alignment assassination.

The other one got gobsmacked when I disclosed that I'm not big on religion, so much for calling me a jamati.

Another genius calls me awami league supporter, when it was actually me who stated calling SHW as hazrat from the day I joined.

It becomes clear how much I support BAL, if you just search for the term BAL and my username using the search function.

I can't be a BNP supporter either because I have openly abused Khaleda and her son but they never learn they just need to characterise me to feel good about themselves.

It's always them Vs us, poor sods are handicapped by their biases and low intellectual capacity.

A study must be conducted on the etymology of the word 'Miya' and why Assamese women are found chanting this word furiously at night, leaving their husbands flabbergasted.
You might be hallucinating after having heard your family members in the no-go places of Cox's Bazar and Kandapara utter those phrases while sobbing uncontrollably. Continue sitting in home shamelessly, and let them provide for you.

Nice try, we understand that you feel embarrassed when the members of your home grown terror!st organizations are caught red handed trying to cause unrest in your neighborhood countries. None of it would matter eventually after we purge your disruptive folks out of our country. They will then be your problem to handle. You better start dealing with them now.

Hang her send her remains back in a ashtray mixed with cigarette butt

@Shantanu_Left when you were giving me a run down of the people of various states, their traits and characteristics, you forgot to mention that NE tribals are backward, racist, outright shameless and congenital hypocrites and liers.

They are racist against YOU as well as ME. But their girls are generally friendly, so what is your problem?

Don't send her back to India. Have her regurgitate all she knows about RAW support to terrorists. This should have a strong demoralizing affect on other wannabe RAW terrorist organizers.

How do you know ? They say people who work at brothels often hear their clients admit their greatest secrets when getting pleasured.

Similar case here ?
The 'Dalal' in your username depicts a clear picture. Mustn't pimp your near and dear ones.

Repeating the same thing over and over again doesn't make it the "Truth". These are your home-grown terrorists and many more in making with the help of your Jamaat.

rubbish
Made in India written all over her nasty face
Pure mandir educated from young,
poor poor girl used abused and discarded by RAW just like the tissue paper under your bed from googling bob and vagene pics
Your national pastime

Good advice, if you ever need some change cash, come work for me, my cut is 40%, I protect you from the johns
Protect your family first. Don't let the mollas exploit them in Kandapara. And stop sending your folks to the West Bengali men for their perusal.:rofl:

She is Indian with Indian passport, verbal gymnastics won't change the facts and the truth.

India has been exposed.

Sending terrorists to 'poor', 'backward' 'miyah' country like Bangladesh, how pathetic.

Says alot about India, but you blind nationalists are shameless and are in denial as always.

Fret not, the world now knows, you can believe whatever helps you sleep at night and empowers you to say Bharat Mata ki Jai, I'm sure Pragya is waiting for Bharat Mata to come save her.

Yadav was also Pakistani ?

monkey army female commander caught red handed . Rope crane hang and burn her like car tyre and send back to India in a sealed Toyota Corolla ashtray With return to sender label

When they can't refute my posts which are backed by facts, they resort to calling me names and attempting to carry out a character and political alignment assassination.

The other one got gobsmacked when I disclosed that I'm not big on religion, so much for calling me a jamati.
They have a love hate gang ( two members seem hate each other ,later I named them ) . They also have some Pakistani member in their love hate gang . Let me write their name .
bluesky , Nilgiri , namefield_empty (formerly axomya lora or something like that ,can't remember the spell correctly ) , and few others .And also some Pakistani kowtower . bluesky is the team leader ,although he sometimes play inconsistently . Also can include the 49 IQ guy but since I talked to him for the first time as far I can remember, so I am giving him benefit of doubt .

Interestingly bluesky and namefield_empty seem doesn't like each other , but it could be an eye wash ,not sure.
But for sure they are the most vicious enemy to Bangladesh. Although I don't hit anyone directly until they bother me personally .

Interestingly all of them used to claim themselves either pro Bangladeshi or best friends to Bangladesh.

Everyone has vicious hate against Hasina too . What a nice similarity between them. You should remember specially that three names .
@DalalErMaNodi

Last edited:
Oh bhai , every Bangladehi is either Jamati or BAL or both for them . There is no other tag available for us for them . It is very old and cheap trick .

Last edited:
Everyone has vicious hate against Hasina too .
Lol, why would i hate Hasina. She's the best thing to have happened to BD. Curiously though, i am yet to find a single admirer of her on this forum. Says much, about the fake Bangladeshi personas being cultivated here. I think there was one user by the name of Neptune, but he doesn't post here anymore.

Wow! Shock horror. I never knew India sent "converts" across to neighbouring countries to recruit radical forces locally. This comes as a huge shock to me personally and calls into question my longstanding convictions about India being a democratic nation that adheres to the rule of law within its own country and doesn't interfere in foreign countries' affairs, especially countries it helped to midwife. It's okay though, India still has an impartial judiciary and an impartial media. Phew! The democratic legacy will survive. South Asia can sleep safely in the knowledge that big brother India is the gatekeeper of democracy in south Asia.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom