What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Only thing to really worry about is the US GE engine.

Rest of what BN needs can be made in Turkey.
apparrently these GE and honeywell engines can be sourced without approvals since they're basic, we don;t need to exclusively get it from US, we can reach out to distributor networks...
something about them being basic and stocked all over the world as spares... an aerospace engineer acquaintance of mine said so...

Last edited:
apparrently these GE and honeywell engines can be sourced without approvals since they're basic, we don;t need to exclusively get it from US, we can reach out to distributor networks...
something about them being basic and stocked all over the world as spares... an aerospace engineer acquaintance of mine said so...

True lol , again Mr Beijing Biden is in power so he won't interfere as much. Lets see what BN or what BAF does in the next 4 years.

True lol , again Mr Beijing Biden is in power so he won't interfere as much. Lets see what BN or what BAF does in the next 4 years.
Esrar sat in EFT cockpit and took photo
Serniabath sat in IL -76MD and took photo
D0301CC1-EC24-46F7-BB9F-8D946D87F42A.jpeg

now I know what forces goal is

Esrar sat in EFT cockpit and took photo
Serniabath sat in IL -76MD and took photo
View attachment 707291
now I know what forces goal is
Well, you seat in the cockpit of anything you find interesting. They would sit in the F-22 cockpit if they could but I can assure you we are not getting (and cannot get) F-22s.

BTW, Esrar did not just sit in the EFT cockpit; he made full use of every inch of it.
Trump Org literally takes money from Chinese govt linked entities but Joe is "Beijing Biden"?

Last edited:
Well, you seat in the cockpit of anything you find interesting. They would sit in the F-22 cockpit if they could but I can assure you we are not (and cannot) getting F-22s.

Trump Org literally takes money from Chinese govt linked entities but Joe is "Beijing Biden"?

Joe is pro CCP I'm sure everyone knows that lol , Trump on the other hand used to be friendly with China until he just decided to put tariffs on them.

Joe is pro CCP I'm sure everyone knows that lol , Trump on the other hand used to be friendly with China until he just decided to put tariffs on them.
He is pro CCP how? Show me one valid source.
I am concerned to see Bangladeshis fall for American right wing propaganda.

Joe, just like all other corporate Democrats and the entire Republican party are corporate sellouts but it is another thing to accuse someone of working for the CCP.

Under Biden what you will see is continuity of hawkish foreign policy but without midnight erratic tweets.

He is pro CCP how? Show me one valid source.
I am concerned to see Bangladeshis fall for American right wing propaganda.

Joe, just like all other corporate Democrats and the entire Republican party are corporate sellouts but it is another thing to accuse someone of working for the CCP.

Under Biden what you will see is continuity of hawkish foreign policy but without midnight erratic tweets.

Didn't Biden praise China calling them something along the lines of " There're good fellows " ? I don't think it's right wing propaganda since I'm just neurtal,

And his son Hunter Biden has businesses in China , I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together.

But yeah I guess both Donald and Biden work with China , they may show they're against China but lets be real here they're not

Politicians say a lot of things in diplomatic speak. Does not mean dick. You do not have to work for CCP to say nice thinga about China.

As for Hunter, he has been forced to divest:

Several foreign nations do have influence over US policy as they donate through lobbyists (especially Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc..) but a normal US president won't do outright bidding for foreign adversaries.
Serving the American military industrial complex always comes first so you will see persistent hostilities towards China on various fronts which is way more serious. The US will remain deployed in Japan, S Korea, South China Sea, etc..

There could be few concessions here and there like allowing certain Chinese companies to do business with the US but that is about it.

Biden taking charge by itself will have little impact on Bangladesh's major defence procurements.

If Bangladesh wants to minimise strings, we have to use lobbyists to pay off members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee who oversee FMS approvals:

View attachment 707409

True , but do you expect corrupt low IQ Al fags to use their stolen money on lobbyists to help Bangladesh lol ?

True , but do you expect corrupt low IQ Al fags to use their stolen money on lobbyists to help Bangladesh lol ?
Actually BD govt already uses lobbyists for other matters such as reclaiming GSP benefits. Need to extend it to defence. The thing is defence spending is generally not popular in Bangladesh as most people see the military as a white elephant. The government therefore does not go extra miles to obtain cutting edge equipment. With the Rohingya debacle being in everyone's mind, the government can make the case for rapid modernisation. "Low IQ BAL fags" are the only hope for now as "zero IQ, four birthday" BNP morons do squat for the military.

Actually BD govt already uses lobbyists for other matters such as reclaiming GSP benefits. Need to extend it to defence. The thing is defence spending is generally not popular in Bangladesh as most people see the military as a white elephant. The government therefore does not go extra miles to obtain cutting edge equipment. With the Rohingya debacle being in everyone's mind, the government can make the case for rapid modernisation. BAL is the only hope for now as the BNP morons do squat for the military.

BN and BA has somewhat modernized but mf BAF is still doing nothing , the Royhinga crisis was a wakeup call for Bangladesh. BAF needs to quickly induct these 4th gen fighters , since the more time they take the more time our pilots need to get used to them.

Idk , maybe we might use lobbyists in defense eventually

South China Sea
About that. US has no definite power to hold off China is South China Sea. China is now what 500+ ships navy? US is 300 and reducing.
plus antiship ballistic missiles. No way HS can dominate China in SCS
If it means survival of their power, sure

About that. US has no definite power to hold off China is South China Sea. China is now what 500+ ships navy? US is 300 and reducing.
plus antiship ballistic missiles. No way HS can dominate China in SCS

If it means survival of their power, sure

I may be wrong but US navy in my mind still reigns supreme. Plan will be comprehensively eliminated from the theatre quite quickly. They may be in a better position in a couple of decades.

Its not only about AC or other assets. Its also about situational awareness and the range of war assets you can deploy. We wont see AC battlegroups going up against one another.

I may be wrong but US navy in my mind still reigns supreme. Plan will be comprehensively eliminated from the theatre quite quickly. They may be in a better position in a couple of decades.

Its not only about AC or other assets. Its also about situational awareness and the range of war assets you can deploy. We wont see AC battlegroups going up against one another.
I have no doubt america would sink the three Chinese carriers before one of theirs sinks, but I’m not sure if they’re safe from being obliterated by ASBM, they have already cut production numbers for Gerald Ford class to 4 aircraft carriers. That’s huge downsizing

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom