What's new

Bangladesh Navy

পাবনা ফেরত তারছেড়া পাবলিক!! Amar Khan এর কাছে ছেকা খাইছে, যেই তার নাম বলে তার পাছাতেই কামড় দেয় এখন!! Try to ignore him!! :rofl::rofl:

This ronin guy clearly violating forum rules by posting some unauthenticated posting from a certified fake news broadcaster named Amra Khan. Now get back to nothing and stay civil. Stop quoting Amra Khan here.

পাবনা ফেরত তারছেড়া পাবলিক!! Amar Khan এর কাছে ছেকা খাইছে, যেই তার নাম বলে তার পাছাতেই কামড় দেয় এখন!! Try to ignore him!! :rofl::rofl:
dont knw bro,whether i should cry or laugh..yes,amar khan has got some issues but this al beguni guy......pffftttt...:suicide2::suicide2:

This ronin guy clearly violating forum rules by posting some unauthenticated posting from a certified fake news broadcaster named Amra Khan. Now get back to nothing and stay civil. Stop quoting Amra Khan here.

Woohoo here comes another Sayed Amar Khan ex Top Pussy. Trying to save his new BF আল-বেগুনী!! Top-pussy and আল-বেগুনী goes smooth together!! But Top Pussy failed to notice his পাগলা BF is the one who started it and attacked me first. I put that moron in my ignore list long ago. If you don't like my thread you do the same. And ask your জামাই to stop acting like rabies dog first.

Last edited:
অনাহারে থাকা ফকির মিস্কিন ক্লাউনরা ট্রলের গন্ধ পেয়ে নর্দ্মা থেকে উঠে আসতেছে!! আহারে কত দিন ভাত পায় নাই বেচারা "চেটের জি"!! Stand Up Comedy করে সংসার চলে না বান্দার!! Did Syed Amar Khan banged you too??!! :omghaha:
kihe dada deksi khepe ekbare lallu hoye gelen je. kata ekbare pasai bidhese bujhi mosai? :lol:

This কানামার্কা আবাল আল-বেগুনী নুন্টু বুদুনী didn't even read that i said those thing can be replaced and modified. Why don't you learn English yourself চুতিয়া. Now কামলা বুদুনী became Sherlock Holmes. Moron got his *** kicked out from BD Military group for personally attacking people whoever have different opinion, now he has come here to pollute this forum. Another Syed Amar Khan's ছেকা খাওয়া ex. Uttering his name in front of him is completely taboo, because it pisses him off.

Why don't we wait till 2030 then?? If i loose i will stop posting hypothetical post, if i win i swear to Allah i will roast you like hell!!

This is why i am eager to see brand new C-295 in navy.

Why?? you have some problem with me too?? You should introduce yourself first before asking someone's identity.
Dude whoever the f you’re. Follow forum guidelines... don’t get over excited with everything Syed seems to mention... it’s not like he decides everything for the military.
Oh and if I had a problem with you, you wouldn’t be here for too long.

Dude whoever the f you’re. Follow forum guidelines... don’t get over excited with everything Syed seems to mention... it’s not like he decides everything for the military.

I was cool till that idiot came and started attacking me. And yes he does not decides anything, he talks about the possibility of available options. There's nothing wrong in posting hypothetical thread. Other members do too and i don't see these trolls and false flagger bite their *** every time. If you don't like my thread just simply ignore instead of engaging in a ugly fight. Can't say the same about these miserable troll who takes pleasure in it.

Oh and if I had a problem with you, you wouldn’t be here for too long.

Oh!! scary!!

Anyway back to the original topic!!

Khulna Shipyard has started construction of 4 Landing Craft Utility (LCU) for the Bangladesh Navy. The keel laying ceremony was held at it's shipyard today, on April 24.

31199677_908944199288632_7964822477392052224_n.jpg

kihe dada deksi khepe ekbare lallu hoye gelen je. kata ekbare pasai bidhese bujhi mosai? :lol:

aha dada otato apanader moto sonagachir mallu cheleder kaj. Balkatar manush ra abar bongsho porichoy chara boro hoy kina, tai onno desher flag niye ekhane eshe gheu gheu kore ar manusher pashay kamor dey. Amito shudhu kukur gulo ke mugur marchi er beshi kichu na. ar amar porichoy jante eto interested hole apnar ma ke jiggesh korun na. O to anonde golpo shuru kore debe. :omghaha:

I was cool till that idiot came and started attacking me. And yes he does not decides anything, he talks about the possibility of available options. There's nothing wrong in posting hypothetical thread. Other members do too and i don't see these trolls and false flagger bite their *** every time. If you don't like my thread just simply ignore instead of engaging in a ugly fight. Can't say the same about these miserable troll who takes pleasure in it.

Oh!! scary!!

Anyway back to the original topic!!

Khulna Shipyard has started construction of 4 Landing Craft Utility (LCU) for the Bangladesh Navy. The keel laying ceremony was held at it's shipyard today, on April 24.

31199677_908944199288632_7964822477392052224_n.jpg

aha dada otato apanader moto sonagachir mallu cheleder kaj. Balkatar manush ra abar bongsho porichoy chara boro hoy kina, tai onno desher flag niye ekhane eshe gheu gheu kore ar manusher pashay kamor dey. Amito shudhu kukur gulo ke mugur marchi er beshi kichu na. ar amar porichoy jante eto interested hole apnar ma ke jiggesh korun na. O to anonde golpo shuru kore debe. :omghaha:
Just post confirmed news in sticky threads and make a special thread to post all the hypothetical possibilities in. That way everyone is happy.

amar ma to tomake cinbei ask korar ki ase. shomporke to tomar dadi e hoi basa :rofl:. btw ami jeta shetai prokash kori tomader moto fake news na je nijer porichoy gopon korte hoi

Back
Top Bottom