What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Why চুতিয়া আল-বেগুনী আল-বুদুনী thinks American components on Japanese OPV would be a problem when we procured C-130, Metal Shark boats, Hamilton class cutter and replaced things what U.S didn't want us to have?? (Ex- the two cutters). And those vessel will come as donation for Matarbari project. Even Malaysia got one of those Okija class OPV.

Last edited:
Why চুতিয়া আল-বেগুনী আল-বুদুনী thinks American components on Japanese OPV would be a problem when we procured C-130, Metal Shark boats, Hamilton class cutter and replaced things what U.S didn't want us to have?? (Ex- the two cutters). And those vessel will come as donation for Matarbari project. Even Malaysia got one of those Okija class OPV.

None off the aforementioned platforms have any offensive capabilities. P3C does, and it contains American made avionics, so japan would need USA's permission to transfer it to us. If we were to replace the avionics (at our own expense of course) then we may get the p3c. Otherwise i doubt it.

P3 MPA and if American avionics is the problem how do you think we operate our C-130??

Obviously C-130's aren't equipped with the same sort of avionics as an armed MPA;

And keep in mind how long it took for China, Indonesia, Myanmar to finalize their Su-35/30 deal.

I am aware of that, that's why i believe we will ultimately settle for either Mig35 or j10 or SU 30 (if we are lucky);

But all 3 of those platfroms together? No way. BD isn't made out of money.

The Coast Guard cutter and C-130 come from Excess Defense Article, you fool. There are different rules for excess defence article. Read all the chapters http://samm.dsca.mil/glossary/excess-defense-articles-eda

Chapter 2.

See Section C8.8. and Table C8.T7. for information requirement on third party transfers request to DoS. Templates, samples, and points of contact can be found at the PM/RSAT web page.
Foreign Governments may not transfer title or possession of U.S. origin defense articles or services to anyone not an officer, employee, or agent of that country without prior written consent from the USG. Requests for re-transfer are submitted to DoS (PM/RSAT). SCOs are often called upon to explain U.S. third party transfer policies to partner nations and assist in submitting partner nation third party transfer requests. See Section C8.8. and Table C8.T7. for information requirement on third party transfers request to DoS. Templates, samples, and points of contact can be found at the PM/RSAT web page.

Section C8.6. discusses violations and reporting procedures.
When an indication of unauthorized end-use is found and the discrepancy is not resolved locally, the Country Team forwards the information to DoS (PM/RSAT) to determine whether an investigation and report to Congress is required. Section C8.6. discusses violations and reporting procedures.

EDA can supply arms to a third country with an approval from DoD. Nobody has the right to transfer American components to the third country without going through the approval process. Japan let the Americans know that they are transferring OPV with American Optical Fire Control System or decommission those systems at their own expense or receive an approval from America. Metal Shark boats do not have optical fire control system. This exactly the same reason India could not supply Tejas to Sri Lanka because of American Engine.

American removed Data Link, fire control system and CIWS before sending a cutter to Bangladesh. That's why Bangladesh paid $12m for decommissioning the system. Same for C-130, British Aerospace asked 30 million pounds to decommission Lockheed Martin systems before sending C-130 to Bahrain.
Everyone in this forum knows you BS. Every week you published in your defence update Bangladesh blog that BAF bought new fighter jets. Where is Su-35, MiG-35, J-10 and Su-30SME, you dummy? keep supplying rice to DGDP. I hope you can read EDA Chapters. Unfortunately they are written in English.

Last edited:
EDA can supply arms to a third country with an approval from DoD. Nobody has the right to transfer American components to the third country without going through the approval process. Japan let the Americans know that they are transferring OPV with American Optical Fire Control System or decommission those systems at their own expense or receive an approval from America. Metal Shark boats do not have optical fire control system. This exactly the same reason India could not supply Tejas to Sri Lanka because of American Engine.

So basically, if the hypothetical p3c purchase were to happen, BD would first need the permission from the americans and secondly procure new avionics to replace the american made ones. While this may sound plausible on papaer, but who in their right mind would install NEW (and expensive) avionics(such as radar, FLIR, magnetic sensors, IFF etc) on a 25+ year old airframe?

On a side note here, @araberuni7 , If india couldn't supply tejas to sri lanka due to American made engines, how are we suppose to procure Gripens then? AFAIK, they also contain American made engines.

I guess Gripen for BAF is nothing more than a pipe dream :(

So basically, if the hypothetical p3c purchase were to happen, BD would first need the permission from the americans and secondly procure new avionics to replace the american made ones. While this may sound plausible on papaer, but who in their right mind would install NEW (and expensive) avionics(such as radar, FLIR, magnetic sensors, IFF etc) on a 25+ year old airframe?

On a side note here, @araberuni7 , If india couldn't supply tejas to sri lanka due to American made engines, how are we suppose to procure Gripens then? AFAIK, they also contain American made engines.

I guess Gripen for BAF is nothing more than a pipe dream :(
Saab Defence will apply for an authorisation from America. America will approve sale of licensed produced GE engines by Volvo. Then BAF can buy Gripen. Saab has done it for RTAF. No issue at all. Saab is doing same thing for India and Malaysia. Saab take care of approval from USA.
100% agree with you. Do not buy MPA from Japan rather buy from Airbus or Saab or Leonardo.

The Coast Guard cutter and C-130 come from Excess Defense Article, you fool. There are different rules for excess defence article. Read all the chapters http://samm.dsca.mil/glossary/excess-defense-articles-eda

Chapter 2.

See Section C8.8. and Table C8.T7. for information requirement on third party transfers request to DoS. Templates, samples, and points of contact can be found at the PM/RSAT web page.
Foreign Governments may not transfer title or possession of U.S. origin defense articles or services to anyone not an officer, employee, or agent of that country without prior written consent from the USG. Requests for re-transfer are submitted to DoS (PM/RSAT). SCOs are often called upon to explain U.S. third party transfer policies to partner nations and assist in submitting partner nation third party transfer requests. See Section C8.8. and Table C8.T7. for information requirement on third party transfers request to DoS. Templates, samples, and points of contact can be found at the PM/RSAT web page.

Section C8.6. discusses violations and reporting procedures.
When an indication of unauthorized end-use is found and the discrepancy is not resolved locally, the Country Team forwards the information to DoS (PM/RSAT) to determine whether an investigation and report to Congress is required. Section C8.6. discusses violations and reporting procedures.

American removed Data Link, fire control system and CIWS before sending a cutter to Bangladesh. That's why Bangladesh paid $12m for decommissioning the system. Same for C-130, British Aerospace asked 30 million pounds to decommission Lockheed Martin systems before sending C-130 to Bahrain.
Everyone in this forum knows you BS. Every week you published in your defence update Bangladesh blog that BAF bought new fighter jets. Where is Su-35, MiG-35, J-10 and Su-30SME, you dummy? keep supplying rice to DGDP. I hope you can read EDA Chapters. Unfortunately they are written in English.
Who’s this new ronin dude!?

In your previous post you said Ronin Aka Amar Khan meet you personally. So either you and ronin same person or you, shourov323 and ronin work for bdmilitary.
Admin, Please can you check public IP address of these users. Are they coming from same IP address then you three are same person.

In your previous post you said Ronin Aka Amar Khan meet you personally. So either you and ronin same person or you, shourov323 and ronin work for bdmilitary.
Admin, Please can you check public IP address of these users. Are they coming from same IP address then you three are same person.

calm down brother, i doubt that people have the spare time to create and run 3 accounts here.

Also, any news about when then type 056 corvettes be officially handed over to BD?

Dude you’re full of bullshit aren’t you!?
I know who Amar khan is... idk who ronin is....
Oh and IPs can be spoofed you fool if you didn’t know that already. :/

Also, in BD, local ISP's tend to assign 1 IP address to multiple users.

EDIT: also, lets not digress.
If anyone wanted my IP

Or when in Kuwait

Or when in bd

For all the chutiyaas in this forum

:o::o::o:..

This কানামার্কা আবাল আল-বেগুনী নুন্টু বুদুনী didn't even read that i said those thing can be replaced and modified. Why don't you learn English yourself চুতিয়া. Now কামলা বুদুনী became Sherlock Holmes. Moron got his *** kicked out from BD Military group for personally attacking people whoever have different opinion, now he has come here to pollute this forum. Another Syed Amar Khan's ছেকা খাওয়া ex. Uttering his name in front of him is completely taboo, because it pisses him off.

Where is Su-35, MiG-35, J-10 and Su-30SME, you dummy?

Why don't we wait till 2030 then?? If i loose i will stop posting hypothetical post, if i win i swear to Allah i will roast you like hell!!

but who in their right mind would install NEW (and expensive) avionics(such as radar, FLIR, magnetic sensors, IFF etc) on a 25+ year old airframe?

This is why i am eager to see brand new C-295 in navy.

Why?? you have some problem with me too?? You should introduce yourself first before asking someone's identity.

Back
Top Bottom