What's new

Bangladesh moving closer to China

You can find Chinese fighters in at least 20 countries' Air Force,such as Egypt,Iran,Myanmar...even America has bought J7 for its imaginary enemy force.And our MBT,IFV,self-propelled gun and other military vehicles sells very well.We also export missiles and some warships such as frigates,missile boats etc.And India cannot even export guns and bullets.What a shame!

lol........did you care to read the article and the context on which the comment was made............
calm down mate...........i am not in a mood to compare right now............
the chinese are the mightiest creatures on this planet.........now go....have some sound sleep...:partay:

not official disclosed, i got from my source ;)

source.........aila james bond!!!!

seriously are you in bd navy,army,airforce as such??????

lol........did you care to read the article and the context on which the comment was made............
the chinese are the mightiest creatures on this planet.........now go....have some sound sleep...:partay:

ahaha, i am not in any armed forces but i have some reliable sources ;)

I don't want to compare,too.But next time before you post a reply,plz make sure what you will say is true.

ahaha, i am not in any armed forces but i have some reliable sources ;)

Your cousin!! Gotchhaaa
149fs887355.gif

I don't want to compare,too.But next time before you post a reply,plz make sure what you will say is true.

what i posted was true......you didnt got the context of it........never mind

India's export to Bangladesh, is on a steady decline while the Chinese have way ahead of us in grabbing the market for the last 15/20 years. So, this is not a new development. The Chinese have always been proactive in their foreign relation and economy. As far as changing lap is concerned, India will always continue to exert it's political influence on Dhaka,no matter who comes into power. Our own political institution is firmly rooted there.
What's the point of having political influence if you can't exploit it for material gains(economic gains)??

guess because no one come with good mood after office except day of salary or affair with office girl :P

Or perhaps after eight hours of continuous "Jamai Ador" in office, I find a heaven when I meet my Sashuri's only daughter :partay:

Back
Top Bottom