What's new

Bangladesh moving closer to China

Yeah - I aint aware of Bangladesh much. I asked for Bangla speakers. Sorry but did not get you :what:

you said na bengali speakers may chip in?????i thought you were talking about yourself (with a bit of sarcasm as everyone considers you a bengali here)......sorry my bad
facepalm.gif
gaah.gif

you said na bengali speakers may chip in?????i thought you were talking about yourself (with a bit of sarcasm as everyone considers you a bengali here)......sorry my bad
facepalm.gif
gaah.gif
Actually its funny. First - my last name, I admit, sounds funny :P So I keep it secret! :devil: Secondly - A friend actually gave me some links to Khaleda Zia's videos 'abusing Hindus' or something. I could not really get what she was saying, but for the content, really sounded sweet :D

those submarines are in a very bad condition.....you seriously think IN is concerned
the second link you mentioned......there are some territorial disputes..........which has lead to the death of more Indian as compared to bangldeshis..........its not like we are fighting for it now also....or are we o_O

Actually its funny. First - my last name, I admit, sounds funny :P A friend actually gave me some links to Khaleda Zia's videos 'abusing Hindus' or something. I could not really get what she was saying, but for the content, really sounded sweet :D

lol

you should post that video here.......atleast it will clear that kz is anti -hindu and anti-india as well

those submarines are in a very bad condition.....you seriously think IN is concerned
the second link you mentioned......there are some territorial disputes..........which has lead to the death of more Indian as compared to bangldeshis..........its not like we are fighting for it now also....or are we o_O
1. it was your report mainly lol
2. yes death troll was more in indian side :D ofcourse we are not fighting for it now, but since 2001, bd armed forces concerned that India may invade bd in future for power showcase and thats why heavy ambitious long term modernization plan has been made which is currently going on.

1. it was your report mainly lol
2. yes death troll was more in indian side :D ofcourse we are not fighting for it now, but since 2001, bd armed forces concerned that India may invade bd in future for power showcase and thats why heavy ambitious long term modernization plan has been made which is currently going on.

but still the submarines are very old and are in bad condition...........
long term modernization plan....lol

lol

you should post that video here.......atleast it will clear that kz is anti -hindu and anti-india as well
Hehe :) In office now so can't get the links now - will do at home. I actually spent 4 years in NIT Durgapur, so I can understand some Bengali... :angel: Besides another similarity with koshur is that we both use "ch" and "sh" a lot. In any case how many thinks that KZ looks like a ghost now? :P

Hell, I am concerned about the BD subs. What if they break open in the middle of the sea? :crazy: I think that's why India is concerned :angel: Good interests buddy :tup:

not much old, 1990s era wanna hear upto 2025 year plan for navy ?
BN fleet of 8 guided missile frigates, 16 corvette, 6 submarines (4 brand new), 20 FAC ( bangladeshi version of Type022 fast attack boats) :devil:

Hehe :) In office now so can't get the links now - will do at home. I actually spent 4 years in NIT Durgapur, so I can understand some Bengali... :angel: Besides another similarity with koshur is that we both use "ch" and "sh" a lot. In any case how many thinks that KZ looks like a ghost now? :P

Hell, I am concerned about the BD subs. What if they break open in the middle of the sea? :crazy: I think that's why India is concerned :angel: Good interests buddy :tup:

its ok....no need to post that.....
btw i agree,kz looks like a ghost now

better concern yourself... have you forgotten your some recent submarines incidents ? lol

Back
Top Bottom